View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 438 of 619 FirstFirst ... 338388428434435436437438439440441442448488538 ... LastLast
Results 6,556 to 6,570 of 9276

I want to rage and say so many mean things especially to editorial. Who in their right mind would get back with it that sleeps around with the guy who try to killed their child and grandchild. Ewwwww no that is gross, even Troll Hunters didn't make it be un gross for me.

I want it and its nasty away from Scott but that will not happen. Scott deserves better then something so gross. Is his son. Not that they care.

Okay i am done maybe.

Agreed with the peeps here. If Hickman isn’t my thing, I’m out. My heart can take no more.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Seems pretty clear that once he saw nearly all the fans hated this idea, he just lied. Originally, he said it was going to come up.

Anyway, it's too soon to drop everything, and I trust Hickman will work out. But if it doesn't or he has to leave for some reason, yeah... t's getting harder and harder to take this seriously, and it's clear we have an editor running the line who saw the most important X-man being called evil, wrong, the new Magneto, the Mutant Hitler, etc, for, what, 7 or 8 years now, and actually believed the fans wanted and the books needed more of that.

Amen, brother. Daredevil is also good, even if not at that level. But the X-line...argh.
    I want to believe Hickman can do the right thing but then we get this preview. I am expecting the worst case scenario right now. Not going to give up on Hickman but do you think he is powerful enough to by pass editorial?

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    Agreed with the peeps here. If Hickman isn’t my thing, I’m out. My heart can take no more.
    My love hate relationship with x books has reached the part where is only hate now lol. This is going to be a nasty break up for most of us.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    I want to believe Hickman can do the right thing but then we get this preview. I am expecting the worst case scenario right now. Not going to give up on Hickman but do you think he is powerful enough to by pass editorial?
    He is, since he was brought in by the publisher himself. Think of a super star player that is signed directly by the team owner, without any input from the coach; sure I imagine they'll work together and well, but Hickman not only was brought in by JDW's boss' boss, he's the only big name writer willing to work with Marvel at this time; if he's driven away, they have nobody.

Emma was right

I'm so tired of everyone treating Scott like rubbish. The only person who has always been on his side is Emma. Saint Jean will probably also begin to criticize his actions, when she returns, and I have no desire to read this.

My love hate relationship with x books has reached the part where is only hate now lol. This is going to be a nasty break up for most of us.
    What an apt description! There is no love/hate. Only hate. I’m a bitter, jaded, X-fan, lol. Was bound to happen being an X-fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamall View Post
    I'm so tired of everyone treating Scott like rubbish. The only person who has always been on his side is Emma. Saint Jean will probably also begin to criticize his actions, when she returns, and I have no desire to read this.

The fact that this is so true breaks my heart. The good thing about her dead for so long meant she couldn’t join the “**** Scott Summers” club. And I’m talking about the mean spirited club, not the sexy one

The fact that this is so true breaks my heart. With her dead for so long it meant she couldn’t join the “**** Scott Summers” club.
    Did she not say criticise him in Gillens run from beyond the grave. She called him stupid and said tell Logan I love him or something like that

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Did she not say criticise him in Gillens run from beyond the grave. She called him stupid and said tell Logan I love him or something like that
    “You’re an idiot, Slim. Tell Logan I love him and I’ll miss him. Dinner’s in the oven. Rachel’s allergic to peanuts. See ya in a couple years, babe!”

Quote Originally Posted by DianaWw View Post
    I want to rage and say so many mean things especially to editorial. Who in their right mind would get back with it that sleeps around with the guy who try to killed their child and grandchild. Ewwwww no that is gross, even Troll Hunters didn't make it be un gross for me.

I want it and its nasty away from Scott but that will not happen. Scott deserves better then something so gross. Is his son. Not that they care.

Okay i am done maybe.
    I want it dead for 20 years again if it is who i think it is xD

I want it dead for 20 years again if it is who i think it is xD
    I’m confused. What preview? HoX and PoX?

I’m confused. What preview? HoX and PoX?
    No she is mad that it seems near Scott and that they will push him and nasty together. It be kind of mess up if Scott gets with her after she been with a guy who try to killed his kid.

“You’re an idiot, Slim. Tell Logan I love him and I’ll miss him. Dinner’s in the oven. Rachel’s allergic to peanuts. See ya in a couple years, babe!”
    That's the one thanks for finding it

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Jean is one of the only people that hasn't judged Scott. Show me a single panel of adult Jean saying that Cyclops was wrong or something like that after she came back.

All the opposite, she was pissed at Blackbolt because Cyclops died for his mist, the only memories or references adult Jean has had of Cyclops since she came back are of love.
    hckht.jpg
    greykjh.jpg
    cute2.jpg
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 07-11-2019 at 08:51 PM.