View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 439 of 619 FirstFirst ... 339389429435436437438439440441442443449489539 ... LastLast
Results 6,571 to 6,585 of 9276

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Jean is one of the only people that hasn't judged Scott. Show me a single panel of adult Jean saying that Cyclops was wrong or something like that.

All the opposite, she was pissed at Blackbolt because Cyclops died for his mist.
    The example was just cited.

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    “You’re an idiot, Slim. Tell Logan I love him and I’ll miss him. Dinner’s in the oven. Rachel’s allergic to peanuts. See ya in a couple years, babe!”
    To be fair, she said to tell Logan that she loved the name of the school.

And called Scott an idiot...

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    No she is mad that it seems near Scott and that they will push him and nasty together. It be kind of mess up if Scott gets with her after she been with a guy who try to killed his kid.
    Him and who? Jean? Is this about the whole Bishop thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    He is, since he was brought in by the publisher himself. Think of a super star player that is signed directly by the team owner, without any input from the coach; sure I imagine they'll work together and well, but Hickman not only was brought in by JDW's boss' boss, he's the only big name writer willing to work with Marvel at this time; if he's driven away, they have nobody.
    I didn't know that, this actually made me be hopeful. Hickman walking away would mean new x editorial?

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Did she not say criticise him in Gillens run from beyond the grave. She called him stupid and said tell Logan I love him or something like that
    Well thanks now we know she was 1st to join the club.

Jean is one of the only people that hasn't judged Scott. Show me a single panel of adult Jean saying that Cyclops was wrong or something like that.

All the opposite, she was pissed at Blackbolt because Cyclops died for his mist, the only memories or references adult Jean has had of Cyclops since she came back are of love.
    Attachment 84435
    Attachment 84436
    Eh, I didn’t like their handling of Jean’s “confrontation” with Black Bolt; she was so far removed from Scott and the Terrigen Crisis that it didn’t feel right to me for Jean to receive the “apology”.

Edit: and I don’t mean removed from Scott personally, from her perspective - I mean narratively, as in she hadn’t been by his side for years’ worth of stories. Including the one she was confronting Black Bolt about.
    Last edited by Hizashi; 07-11-2019 at 08:52 PM.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    The example was just cited.
    Yeah and there i just showed more recent panels with the real adult Jean saying that she loves him and is missing him. Not some vague vision on a bad event.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 07-11-2019 at 09:00 PM.

Emma was right

Jean is one of the only people that hasn't judged Scott. Show me a single panel of adult Jean saying that Cyclops was wrong or something like that after she came back.

All the opposite, she was pissed at Blackbolt because Cyclops died for his mist, the only memories or references adult Jean has had of Cyclops since she came back are of love.
    Attachment 84435
    Attachment 84436
    Attachment 84437
    She may not judge him (but I doubt that), but it’s doesn't mean she supports him. That’s the whole problem. Scott has no supporters at all, except Emma. Even Hitler had it, lol, but not Scott.

I know but she is not judging him either like some were implying

Quote Originally Posted by Gamall View Post
    She may not judge him (but I doubt that), but it’s doesn't mean she supports him. That’s the whole problem. Scott has no supporters at all, except Emma. Even Hitler had it, lol, but not Scott.
    And even Emma's devotion is treated as mental illness rather than anything good.

You guys are taking the Avx tie in a bit too much. It was a joking manner.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    Him and who? Jean? Is this about the whole Bishop thing?
    DianaWw believe Scott and Jean are getting back together. Is a very unpleasant situation, one that Scott doesn't need to be part of. It will show he cares little about his son. This will some how come to bite Scott back.

I have my own personal opinion but is one best kept to one self on this.

Emma was right

I think it’s not in her character to support his methods. Scott is no longer the man he was, when they were married. If they become a couple again, then one of them will have to change in order for this relationship to function. I just hope it will not be Scott.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    And even Emma's devotion is treated as mental illness rather than anything good.
    Yeah =(

Actually she did and very harshly. She told him to stay the f away from her. Jeen is Jean so her actions are the same as Jean. But that is another can of something lol

DianaWw believe Scott and Jean are getting back together. Is a very unpleasant situation, one that Scott doesn't need to be part of. It will show he cares little about his son. This will some how come to bite Scott back.

I have my own personal opinion but is one best kept to one self on this.
    Ahh. She doesn’t believe Jean deserves Scott after this whole AU thing. I can see how some people could feel that way. The whole situation doesn’t sit right with me either.

Scott really does deserve better in ALL aspects of his life, not just his romantic life. Scott Summers really is our baby boo—we care so much for him <3

Actually she did and very harshly. She told him to stay the f away from her. Jeen is Jean so her actions are the same as Jean. But that is another can of something lol
    Lol, true but that was teen Jean who wanted and at the same time didn't want to be with tyke. Teens are complicated.