View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 440 of 619 FirstFirst ... 340390430436437438439440441442443444450490540 ... LastLast
Results 6,586 to 6,600 of 9276

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Lol, true but that was teen Jean who wanted and at the same time didn't want to be with tyke. Teens are complicated.
    Yeah, I agree. Teen Jean was really hot and cold because she was young and yanked into a scary future. She still showed tons of love for him, both Tyke and, uncomfortably, adult Scott.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    You guys are taking the Avx tie in a bit too much. It was a joking manner.
    Was it, though? Given what we now know of Gillen's future plans for Scott and Emma, it's kinda hard to see it as anything but dead serious.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamall View Post
    I think it’s not in her character to support his methods. Scott is no longer the man he was, when they were married. If they become a couple again, then one of them will have to change in order for this relationship to function. I just hope it will not be Scott.
    As per the latest UXM preview, IncompetentRosenCareBearClops trying to change basically everything about his previous self is still not good enough for a woman he's not even dating, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    Ahh. She doesn’t believe Jean deserves Scott after this whole AU thing. I can see how some people could feel that way. The whole situation doesn’t sit right with me either.

Scott really does deserve better in ALL aspects of his life, not just his romantic life. Scott Summers really is our baby boo—we care so much for him <3
    I can not take her character seriously after finding out about that lol then it was meant to be storm lol she is used as they see her fit not important at all worst then a C lister character.

They had a story set up center all about Bishop and Storm, at the last second they made changes to it with no care or any though how it would look and just gave him Jean. She is not important she was just a plot used to get Bishop in jail lol how sad but her fans dont see this.

So yeah I do agree with you and Diana Scott deserves way better then some use plot xD harsh but I want the best for my boy.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Edit: my comment was redundant.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 07-11-2019 at 09:25 PM.

Ok, lets not dig back there. Its a crapshoot.

Lets think more on Hickmanclops.

One of the things that interested me is this graph. If Scott where to be placed on the center, what do yo think his symbol would be and who would be his second wing?
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Cyclops and Hela would make a cute couple and if Cassandra was hot i would say go for it cyke hahaha

One of the things that interested me is this graph. If Scott where to be placed on the center, what do yo think his symbol would be and who would be his second wing?
    His visor and Wolverine would be his second wing. (I would have said Emma but her current status is really complicated)

Well visor is obvious. I Guess Xavier would be the Big X and have a space on his own.

You don't think Logan would have is own space in the center? Or would be under Jean?
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

They would use his visor as a symbol, but I think he deserves a new symbol. He should be given a big spot, but they’ll probably give them to Prof. X and Magneto.

Miss Marvel, she never judge him she got to know him for her self.

Well visor is obvious. I Guess Xavier would be the Big X and have a space on his own.

You don't think Logan would have is own space in the center? Or would be under Jean?
    Logan should have his own space but I feel Hickman is way more into Cyclops
    I think Scott and Logan have an entertaining dynamic. Logan probably works better with Scott than with the other leaders too.

Also so many people hate them that I like when they are on the same team and it ends up being more interesting and selling better than the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    Miss Marvel, she never judge him she got to know him for her self.
    Hm, bringing in members of other teams would be neat(pretty much Roberto and Sam) but I don't see Kamala or the other champions making a cameo.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

Have any of you read the Marvel team up book where Miss Marvel team up with Spiderman? Is funny it be cool if Scott could team up with one of the Champion's.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Logan should have his own space but I feel Hickman is way more into Cyclops
    I think Scott and Logan have an entertaining dynamic. Logan probably works better with Scott than with the other leaders too.

Also so many people hate them that I like when they are on the same team and it ends up being more interesting and selling better than the rest.
    I like Logan when he is not writen as a god who can do anything, that Logan and Cyclops make the best team up, add Magik, Angel, Remi and his wife and we got a nice book.

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    Have any of you read the Marvel team up book where Miss Marvel team up with Spiderman? Is funny it be cool if Scott could team up with one of the Champion's.
    I would LOVE Kamala making an appearance for Cyclops.