View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 441 of 619 FirstFirst ... 341391431437438439440441442443444445451491541 ... LastLast
Results 6,601 to 6,615 of 9276

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Logan should have his own space but I feel Hickman is way more into Cyclops
    I think Scott and Logan have an entertaining dynamic. Logan probably works better with Scott than with the other leaders too.

Also so many people hate them that I like when they are on the same team and it ends up being more interesting and selling better than the rest.
    A good point. THough I'd argue that the Center be made of leaders so Logan may get his spot. THough if he is put in Scott's command that does leave a spot open for other leaders like Dani, Storm, Lorna who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    Have any of you read the Marvel team up book where Miss Marvel team up with Spiderman? Is funny it be cool if Scott could team up with one of the Champion's.
    Think I've read it. ANd I'm all for more Champions.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Fantastic Member

Cyclops and Hela would make a cute couple and if Cassandra was hot i would say go for it cyke hahaha
    A female version of Xavier as Scott's GF? that's all sorts of wrong weird and crazy.

you know what......

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

So yeah I do agree with you and Diana Scott deserves way better then some use plot xD harsh but I want the best for my boy.
    I'd just settle for an honest partner who won't let Scott take a disproportionate portion of the blame and then play perfect LI/magnanimous forgiver.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    I'd just settle for an honest partner who won't let Scott take a disproportionate portion of the blame and then play perfect LI/magnanimous forgiver.
    Let's not be dis-indigenous. Despite how many Jean fans may feel, the most omnipresent and outspoken fan for the longest period of time, when it comes to Scott has been Jean. That's not controversial. That's just the truth. To ignore that fact is simply absurd. No one will top her in that regard, including Emma. It's not just because of the fact that she's always unconditionally supported Scott, but the fact that she's Jean. She's arguably the most important female character in the X-Men. That kind of support matters.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfhammer View Post
    Let's not be dis-indigenous. Despite how many Jean fans may feel, the most omnipresent and outspoken fan for the longest period of time, when it comes to Scott has been Jean. That's not controversial. That's just the truth. To ignore that fact is simply absurd. No one will top her in that regard, including Emma. It's not just because of the fact that she's always unconditionally supported Scott, but the fact that she's Jean. She's arguably the most important female character in the X-Men. That kind of support matters.
    I agree with this 1000%, but I do get why people would feel that way, some portion of Jean's fans may see her that way,but it's been pretty obvious since day 1 she's Scott's number 1 fan (well maybe not during X-factor ) I would even go so far as to say she might have been the apologist for him,as well as his biggest defender during the extinction era(s).

It would however, be nice to see him with someone who isn't treated like the bolded though. Just so it wouldn't feel as "big" or I don't know, I mean in my perfect world Jean and Scott's endgame would be each other,but I'd love to see them both in relationships where everything isn't serious and it's just fun for some time. Doesn't have to be long, and yea he can totally have that with Jean, but when it comes to her, and at this point emma, those type of relationships are serious and sometimes impact the story or other characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfhammer View Post
    Don't take it personally but is how I see it.

She is no way near important as Storm or Emma at this point.

Jean was used to make a c lister character cool and to drive his story in a au not Jeans but his. If she was that important as you say it would have been Jean in jail trying to break free and noticing right away that things where not right. None of the actions that are in AOX-man show that they even cared about her character or that she can actually cary a book. They didn't give this mess to storm.
    Even in a AU it should matter how they treat the most important characters. That is how I see it.

Even when Emma is treated badly in the x book her character is the center of the story. Is Emmas world and her crazy love for her ex.

Yeah Scott gets bad story but they are careful with him right now. Logan gets to be center and even Kitty lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Neocide View Post
    A female version of Xavier as Scott's GF? that's all sorts of wrong weird and crazy.

you know what......
    Yeah now that I think about that it is all kinds of crazy lol

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    A good point. THough I'd argue that the Center be made of leaders so Logan may get his spot. THough if he is put in Scott's command that does leave a spot open for other leaders like Dani, Storm, Lorna who knows?

Think I've read it. ANd I'm all for more Champions.
    I miss the Champion's and Cyclops team up but i don't miss tyke lol

OK so we know that from the Hickman graph, a leader is given a squad of 4 maybe 5.

If we're in agreement that Logan would put himself under Scott, who else would fill out the numbers? Non xmen/mutants can be applied.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

OK so we know that from the Hickman graph, a leader is given a squad of 4 maybe 5.

If we're in agreement that Logan would put himself under Scott, who else would fill out the numbers? Non xmen/mutants can be applied.
    My team would be Cyclops, Logan, Gambit, Rachel and Archangel.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    The problem is that every time Scott begins a relationship with a woman that isn't Jean, and I don't even mean a romantic one, the next writer, sometimes even the same one, ignores the relationship forever or makes the woman either begin to hate Cyclops for no apparent reason:

Colleen Wing- After Scott meets Jean again, the two of them are never seen on panel again.
    Lee Forrester- Scott meets the Jean replacement, the two never meet each other again (except briefly in a X-men/F4 crossover).
    Storm- The two become good friends under Claremont, but then she begins to despise him when Claremont begins to use Cyclops as a stand-in for Jim Shooter.
    Psylocke- She's very attracted to him...no, wait, it's Kwannon pushing her, and the two don't talk to each other anymore, even platonic, more than two panels ever since. You'd think she'd still care about him at least, but nope.
    Magik- The two become good friends under Bendis, even a replacement big brother/little sister to each other...then Lemire has Illyana hating Scott, except she was with him all the way to end and didn't really object to Scott's (really Emma) plan. Now, Rosenberg has the two of them barely knowing each other.
    Dani- They had a good relationship, both in NXM and in Utopia, were getting along fine under Rosenberg...no, she hates him now, for some reason.

Even with Emma they were fine until some writer decides to bring Jean from time to time because Scott can't be with anyone else because the writer didn't grew up with another relationship but Jott.

Meanwhile, of course, Jean can be friends with every male in the X-men, even the ones openly hitting on her.
    I wouldn't throw it all on just the writer. Editorial also has a hand in this-- which is why I keep saying being X-Editor is prolly the easiest job in the world: "ignore continuity, continue fanfiction headcanon, and when shite hits the fan, the fans will blame the writer anyways!"

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Reposted this in the preview thread, but just in case...

Dying. Of. Laughter.
    And people question why I have trust issues Marketing strikes again! How many were duped into paying for more comics?

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    If Hickman doesn't work out, I might be following you out. I'm just hoping nothing terrible happens to Spider-man, Iron Man, or Wonder Woman.
    I'm really banking on Hickman righting the franchise. Like, lordy, please, Hickman!

I second this, especially after JDW came in here and lie saying UXM annual was the last we would read about scott being wrong.
    Don't like, don't read. Support what you like!

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Seems pretty clear that once he saw nearly all the fans hated this idea, he just lied. Originally, he said it was going to come up.

Anyway, it's too soon to drop everything, and I trust Hickman will work out. But if it doesn't or he has to leave for some reason, yeah... t's getting harder and harder to take this seriously, and it's clear we have an editor running the line who saw the most important X-man being called evil, wrong, the new Magneto, the Mutant Hitler, etc, for, what, 7 or 8 years now, and actually believed the fans wanted and the books needed more of that.
    I don't know, dude. This is honestly starting to feel like the cycle of abuse. And I already went thru this with BMB.
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

Mighty Member

I don't think Logan would put himself under Scott. Unless it's his bedsheets, ahem.

But I digress.

For Cyke's team, I'd go with:
    1) Surge as the protege he initially butts heads with but eventually grows to have her crowning moment of awesome,
    2) Pixie for scouting and movement-- but really, this should have been Magik because of their history,
    3) Archangel as the 2nd-in-Command that has Cyke's side; the protege's 2nd mentor; the McGuffin you throw when shite hits the fan,
    4) Emma or Rachel to coordinate the team.
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

Quote Originally Posted by xiyon View Post
    I don't think Logan would put himself under Scott. Unless it's his bedsheets, ahem.

But I digress.

1) Surge as the protege he initially butts heads with but eventually grows to have her crowning moment of awesome,
    2) Pixie for scouting and movement-- but really, this should have been Magik because of their history,
    3) Archangel as the 2nd-in-Command that has Cyke's side; the protege's 2nd mentor; the McGuffin you throw when shite hits the fan,
    Now this is a good list.

-I'd take Surge to be on Cyke's squad any day. Just wish his original squad had survived too.
    -Pixie as a teleporter is a great asset to Heavy long rangers.
    -I'd choose Rachel so that he has family in the squad/telepath.
    -Archangel is a niche choice but to date Warren is the only other remaining 05 that hasn't disparaged Scott. Plus with Rachel around, his death persona would be kept in check.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

I don't know, dude. This is honestly starting to feel like the cycle of abuse. And I already went thru this with BMB.
    Still can't believe you're comparing the Bendis era to the freak show we've been getting ever since. I mean, current x-editorial is going out of its way to pretend the Bendis years never happened and that we're still dealing with Eeeeviiiil 2011!Clops.

Needs moar ground tanking/mele power. May I suggest Warpath?
    Last edited by FluffyCyclopsRLZ; 07-12-2019 at 01:53 AM.

I think he could recruit Godzilla for raw power.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate