View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 442 of 619 FirstFirst ... 342392432438439440441442443444445446452492542 ... LastLast
Results 6,616 to 6,630 of 9276

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Still can't believe you're comparing the Bendis era to the freak show we've been getting ever since. I mean, current x-editorial is going out of its way to pretend the Bendis years never happened and that we're still dealing with Eeeeviiiil 2011!Clops.

Needs moar ground tanking/mele power. May I suggest Warpath?
    Rockslide could be cool too.

My fanfiction-ass wants more non-mutants in Scott’s team. But I really want people that appreciate Scott on his team.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    My fanfiction-ass wants more non-mutants in Scott’s team. But I really want people that appreciate Scott on his team.
    I agree, given that I'd add:

Emma
    Archangel
    Warpath
    Magik
    Cuckoos (yes, it's cheating, since there are three of them)

Besides being cool characters in their own right, none of them jumped in the Scott is evil bandwagon (not even Teen Warren).

Mighty Member

Still can't believe you're comparing the Bendis era to the freak show we've been getting ever since. I mean, current x-editorial is going out of its way to pretend the Bendis years never happened and that we're still dealing with Eeeeviiiil 2011!Clops.
    What can I say? BMB era was the one that made me quit the monthly subscription. Been lurking here ever since.

Actually considered Warpath, but decided Emma or Rachel can fill the tank role, too.
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xiyon View Post
    What can I say? BMB era was the one that made me quit the monthly subscription. Been lurking here ever since.
    Oh, I know. It's just that basically everyone else jumped on the "Huh, Bendis' run was bad, but I guess it wasn't THAT bad' bandwagon.

Actually considered Warpath, but decided Emma or Rachel can fill the tank role, too.
    Fair enough. Truth be told, my reasoning didn't go much farther than "he can tank full-time and he wasn't carrying on like a whiny b-word during the HitlerClops" era.

Mighty Member

Oh, I know. It's just that basically everyone else jumped on the "Huh, Bendis' run was bad, but I guess it wasn't THAT bad' bandwagon.
    Bah. It's all recently bias mixed with relativity: soon as new trash come along, old trash suddenly smells fragrant!

In other news, I opened my google app to search for something and this title pops into my feed:

https://www.newsarama.com/45985-cycl...en-finale.html

"Cyclops has regrets..."

...*headsdesk* YOU DON'T SAY! XDDDDD
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

Of course Scott has regrets. Being able to return with the Champions he chose to reunite with ungrateful mutants.

I would also regret

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    So....Scott, Emma, and a bunch of new creations?
    Dark does not mean deep.

Fair enough. Truth be told, my reasoning didn't go much farther than "he can tank full-time and he wasn't carrying on like a whiny b-word during the HitlerClops" era.
    Bendis wasn't bad until his eternal will and testament of Chucky arc happened.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Spectacular Member Doctor_Foxey's Avatar

Totally agree. And darn it another figure I want lol.
    check out my art if you are interested

https://doctor-rainbowfoxey.tumblr.com/

The graph could play out differently, but going by this one, I’d say Prof. X and Magneto get the big two spots, and Xavier’s team is Scott, Jean, Wolverine, Angel, and Monet.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

In other news, I opened my google app to search for something and this title pops into my feed:

https://www.newsarama.com/45985-cycl...en-finale.html

"Cyclops has regrets..."

...*headsdesk* YOU DON'T SAY! XDDDDD
    In all fairness, he probably regrets not shutting down that dumbass committee idea.

I mean, if Scott was written like a regular human being, he would've gone "What the hell, Dani? YOU came up with the x-committee idea! You've been voting against me on most (if not all?) issues so far! And now you're asking me what to do next? Are you kidding me?"

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

Where's this graph everyone's talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El Summers View Post
    Where's this graph everyone's talking about?
    Here you go!

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post

The only mistake BMB made is, to make a real-world analogy, act like a Democrat. He wrote to respect the writings of Jason Aaron as colleagues. Writers (like Congress) need to have a mutual respect if they are writing runs that constantly contact each other. But Aaron acted like a Republican. He wanted HIS way to appeal to HIS base and that meant raising up Wolverine and trashing Scott every chance he got and not making any effort to work with what Bendis wrote.