View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 451 of 619 FirstFirst ... 351401441447448449450451452453454455461501551 ... LastLast
Results 6,751 to 6,765 of 9276
    Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I wasn't happy with what happened with Emma.

I did enjoy Jean and Cyclops kissing, god knows they need more good moments and not only drama from time to time.

Spectacular Member Doctor_Foxey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfhammer View Post
    The theory is that most of the X-Men are screwed up so why should Scott get special treatment. I personally suspect he's at the next level in that department but that's the theory. There are arguments to be made for others who are, like Illyana or Warren, or should be, like Jean, but generally most characters don't carry their wounds so deep, or for so long, or effect them as much. Different people come to different conclusions for why that is.
    I guess but maybe but becoming host to apocalypse has got to be extra bad? Maybe it’s because Cyke is so put together that they found it disturbing that he was not ok? I don’t know know even in other shows like Stargate or Supernatural people take possession a bit more seriously. I think the X-men need a counselor.
    check out my art if you are interested

https://doctor-rainbowfoxey.tumblr.com/

All i need is the past and to pretend Rightclops died in Bendis-Hickma era.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    All i need is the past and to pretend Rightclops died in Bendis-Hickma era.
    But cyclops is more than just rightclops, that is not everything he is or that he could be

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    But cyclops is more than just rightclops, that is not everything he is or that he could be
    Phoenix I just meant Rightclops. His era is dead an done. Whatever Cyke becomes now...i dunno.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Phoenix I just meant Rightclops. His era is dead an done. Whatever Cyke becomes now...i dunno.
    At this point, Scott seems to be a complete mess. History seems to be repeating. In order to get to a certain direction, Scott's character as a person takes a hit. I'm disappointed. I can only wonder what's going to happen later today.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Mighty Member

Hopefully we can forget about Rosenbabble's fiasco of a run and move on to greater things.
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

i love happy endings. It was nice for Emma to get a teste of her own medicine and Scott recovered some of his dignity.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

spoilers:
    I didn't read it yet but cyclops and jean kissing already doesn't sound that earned to me without them actually talking, and I say that as a fan of the ship. But maybe all the changes Hickman is planning, he didn't feel like wasting time on love drama.
    end of spoilers

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Like I said in the other thread, while Rosenberg's run is a complete disaster, there's the upside that everything in this run will be completely forgotten and never mentioned again so much it can be considered out of continuity spoilers:
    The fact Banshee and Sabretooth are alive and well in HoX is a clear indicator of this (the preview today says Shaw will show up, although it's possible, even if unlikely, it will only be in the past), so this has no bearing on anything that happens- Emma being "EEEEEEEEEVIL" and being blamed for everything that goes wrong, Jean kissing Scott, he being a boyscout, etc, none of this really matters since this is Rosenberg and JDW's fanfiction for a X-men that never left 1985
    end of spoilers.

I have to say though, the fact that all of this happen means this might be the most incompetent X-office we've seen yet, and that's saying something- if spoilers:
    Jott together was something Hickman wanted, or didn't care either way
    end of spoilers they chose literally the most incompetent way possible to do it, not a mention of Charles Xavier, killed characters they know will be alive in Hickman's run and offered no explanation as how they will be alive, not to mention building Age of X-man and taking the X-books to the lowest selling point ever.

Hehehe, i love the denial and double standards of scemma fans. They can't accept being doing the same that was done to prop up scemma. Scott story is moving from scemma and for once he ends up looking better for ending a relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by fsger View Post
    Hehehe, i love the denial and double standards of scemma fans. They can't accept being doing the same that was done to prop up scemma. Scott story is moving from scemma and for once he ends up looking better for ending a relationship.
    Like I said, just the fact that we know there's characters killed by Rosenberg that show up in HoX#1 already indicates that this run doesn't matter in the slightest, for better or worse. No use denying it.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Like I said, just the fact that we know there's characters killed by Rosenberg that show up in HoX#1 already indicates that this run doesn't matter in the slightest, for better or worse. No use denying it.
    Except it happened and it was delicious just for Emma's expression. Justice is finally served.
    pretending it didn't happen is denial, just for a ship, that has happened to every other ship on Marvel

Spectacular Member Doctor_Foxey's Avatar

Shipping aside I think I know what I am going to do with General Calahan in my acid trip cannon divergence fic. The over arching baddies are inspired by the lion king ones, with Sinister being the Scar of role course, a AU version of kitty, a AU version of Rogue and general Callahan will be my Ed. I dare say he’ll be more interesting.
    check out my art if you are interested

https://doctor-rainbowfoxey.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by fsger View Post
    Except it happened and it was delicious just for Emma's expression. Justice is finally served.
    pretending it didn't happen is denial, just for a ship, that has happened to every other ship on Marvel
    Oh, I'm not saying it didn't happen, it's just this entire run, not just the Emma parts, will be one of those things that might as well be out of continuity, like Sins Past.