View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 458 of 619 FirstFirst ... 358408448454455456457458459460461462468508558 ... LastLast
Results 6,856 to 6,870 of 9276

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Cast the first stone he or she who never grabbed someone's ass or had theirs grabbed when kissing in public.
    And boy, what an ass we are talking about... lol

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    As far as i'm concerned, it wasn't "vulgar" enough
    Considering how long they've been apart, Scott had more self-restraint than I ever had or could have in his shoes, with how little he touched there. Should have gone for the whole hand.

But Larroca's Jean has such big buns, he'd still be kind of shorthanded.

Emma was right

Typical Jott shippers. It's very funny to mock someone else's words, right? Especially the person who is not native english speaker.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

My english is pretty bad but nobody on these boards has ever judged me or any of the other posters with broken english, also please, it has also nothing to do with jott.

Also, Do you guys/girls think Hickman will even addres Scott's missing eye or that didn't happen?
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 07-18-2019 at 12:09 PM.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Out of the blue, once done laughing over the ass-grabbing/foot-popping action, was anyone thinking 'huh, that's like the best hair we've seen in the entire run'?

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    My english is pretty bad but nobody on these boeards has ever judged me or any of the other posters with broken english, also please, it has also nothing to do with jott.

Also, Will Hickman even addres Scott's missing eye or that didn't happen?
    About that:

Jean holding Scott's optic blasts only with her TK was supposed to be a stunt only Phoenix Jean could do. It was even addressed during the X-Factor era.

However, I remember from X-Cutioner's Song that Jean did it back then. This was never shown on panel again until Phoenix Ressurection and now on UXM #22.

Quote Originally Posted by lucasjacobus View Post
    About that:

Jean holding Scott's optic blasts only with her TK was supposed to be a stunt only Phoenix Jean could do. It was even addressed during the X-Factor era.

However, I remember from X-Cutioner's Song that Jean did it back then. This was never shown on panel again until Phoenix Ressurection and now on UXM #22.
    I guess it's one jott's most memorable moments, even the awful X3 tried to do something similar.

BANNED

Might be easier now that he only has one eye, maybe. Or Jean just got a massive power boost that we didn't see.

Might be easier now that he only has one eye, maybe. Or Jean just got a massive power boost that we didn't see.
    Well, some fans like to say that Jean is stronger now than she ever was with Phoenix so...

BANNED

Do you think Jean should've felt phoenix pace maker in Scott's heart?
    Writers are live now at marvel entertainment youture answering queation.
    JHickman might show up.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Well, some fans like to say that Jean is stronger now than she ever was with Phoenix so...
    I guess when the main Jean writer for the past years has her saying "the cosmic entity was holding me back", power levels are out of the window.

Or maybe this is a Future Fight hidden tie-in and they want to show us how broken the Res uniform is. Maybe 616 Jean also got T3.

Emma was right

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    My english is pretty bad but nobody on these boards has ever judged me or any of the other posters with broken english, also please, it has also nothing to do with jott.
    If you think so, you should reread previous page then.

I guess when the main Jean writer for the past years has her saying "the cosmic entity was holding me back", power levels are out of the window.

Or maybe this is a Future Fight hidden tie-in and they want to show us how broken the Res uniform is. Maybe 616 Jean also got T3.
    Funny enough, I actually switch back to her Phoenix costume for World Boss Ultimate. It does WAY more damage for me, even if the Red costume has better survivability.

hahaha true, my Jean in her X-men Red suit is stronger than my Jean in her Phoenix suit.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamall View Post
    This kiss and the whole reunion scene makes Scott and Jean look like an a-holes. Not to mention the fact that it was drawn so vulgar. Scott, did you really have to grab her ass? Jean, did you really have to lift your leg like a schoolgirl on a first date? Ugh. Pure Jott, I guess.
    They both thought the other was dead and just reunited after being apart for years. The kiss was sweet. There was nothing wrong with it. Scott and Emma have not been together in years and quite frankly she was irrelevant in this moment.