View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 460 of 619 FirstFirst ... 360410450456457458459460461462463464470510560 ... LastLast
Results 6,886 to 6,900 of 9276
    Spectacular Member Doctor_Foxey's Avatar

Scogan Search for Wolverine missing scene comic, drawn by me words by cykelops

Cover Page and next page WIPs https://imgur.com/a/B6HoqEj
    Here’s the completed pages so far: https://imgur.com/a/wefTIgN
    check out my art if you are interested

https://doctor-rainbowfoxey.tumblr.com/

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor_Foxey View Post

Beautiful!

Quote Originally Posted by hedgehogvampire View Post
    Ok I'm not going to lie I just assumed that Cyclops was already in the game. :P But either way good to hear that he's being added. Hopefully Emma, Daisy Johnson, and the Fantastic Four gets added to the game soon.
    Weirdly enough he kind of is, from what I saw from the E3 demo he’s already in the game as an NPC ally in a mission at the Xavier mansion, so it’s kind of weird that he’s not already playable if they are adding him in a month after release.
    Last edited by sifighter; 07-18-2019 at 02:37 PM.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Weirdly enough he kind of is, from what I saw from the E3 demo he’s already in the game as an NPC ally in a mission at the Xavier mansion, so it’s kind of weird that he’s not already playable if they are adding him in a month after release.
    I was planning to pass on the game because Cyke wasn't playable. Now I'm conflicted.
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xiyon View Post
    Leave it to Fluffy to keep things in perspective XD Honestly-- there needs to be a "Cyke reacts" panel at the end of each comic where he obliviously wonders why people keep doing 180s around him.

Quote Originally Posted by xiyon View Post
    ...was referring to my post (the mods?) quickly deleted, where I pointed out how Jean went from begging Bishop for sex (which I wittily referred to as "Lucas' Dickshop"-- applause for wordplay? eh? no? for shame!) one moment to walking past Emma and Logan (and Bishop?) to land a wet one on Cyke. I mean, I like both Jott and Scemma (mostly because I'm an unrepentant Scott/Insert-Character-Here shipper), but if the X-Office puts out something for whatever reason, at least have the consistency to do something with it. Otherwise, Jean comes off as quite the a-hole.
    Does she, though?

Maybe Jean was super annoyed at Bishop's actions during the Messiah era, but she was so embarrassed when she found out Ororo got the Demon Bear possession timeline wrong (lol) that she never said anything out of friendship/pity for Ororo.

Maybe Jean was super annoyed at Logan for trying to kill a defenseless Scott and then crying to Kitty about it, but Logan was dead and X-Folks were so embarrassed about the EXM/IvX era in general that she never said anything out of friendship/pity for basically everyone.

Maybe Jean was super annoyed at Emma for basically everything except the mentorship of Jeen, but she couldn't be bothered to look her up because to hell with Emma (FYI, Jean's likely opinion, not mine).

I can't believe I'm actually stanning for Jean.
    Last edited by FluffyCyclopsRLZ; 07-18-2019 at 03:17 PM.

Scott is not with Emma and Jean has never been with Logan. Why should Jean care about either one of them when it comes to reuniting with the man she loves, whom she thought was dead? Ditto for Scott. People are coming down too hard on them. They did NOTHING wrong by kissing. They are single and overjoyed to finally see each other after being apart for so long

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Scott is not with Emma and Jean has never been with Logan. Why should Jean care about either one of them when it comes to reuniting with the man she loves, whom she thought was dead? Ditto for Scott. People are coming down too hard on them. They did NOTHING wrong by kissing. They are single and overjoyed to finally see each other after being apart for so long
    Yeah, I agree with this.

I know. It's hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor_Foxey View Post

All i can think about the first one is despasito

I honeslty cant say anything on the Jott kiss but I will say that Bendis Era has increased its worth in my eyes.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

If Marvel didn't want people complaining, they shouldn't have made the moment about Emma and Logan. They didn't have to be there. It was about giving the middle finger to Emma specially more than about Jott.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    If Marvel didn't want people complaining, they shouldn't have made the moment about Emma and Logan. They didn't have to be there. It was about giving the middle finger to Emma specially more than about Jott.
    That's not how i read it personally, i though that the whole thing was basically "this is the romance that we are doing, the other 2 aren't even a consideration" at least in the short term anyway.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    That's not how i read it personally, i though that the whole thing was basically "this is the romance that we are doing, the other 2 aren't even a consideration" at least in the short term anyway.
    It should have been a full page of just Scott and Jean. Instead we get the finger to fans of other ships, and it takes away from the moment between Jean and Scott.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    That "Scott blasting the actual Deus Ex Machina out of Emma's hands" was pretty effed up story-wise. Don't get me wrong, I'm 100% in the "Scott has plenty or reasons to be pissed at Emma, enough with the victim complex" camp, but Cyke could've just asked her to crush the machine.

That being said, it did come off as an awesome metatextual 'Screw you' to cheap plot devices.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    It should have been a full page of just Scott and Jean. Instead we get the finger to fans of other ships, and it takes away from the moment between Jean and Scott.
    One final FU from Rosenburger.