View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 461 of 619 FirstFirst ... 361411451457458459460461462463464465471511561 ... LastLast
Results 6,901 to 6,915 of 9276
    Emma was right

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    If Marvel didn't want people complaining, they shouldn't have made the moment about Emma and Logan. They didn't have to be there. It was about giving the middle finger to Emma specially more than about Jott.
    Exactly.
    And this was just intentionally rude towards Emma and Logan fans. The scene wouldn't have lost anything if Emma and Logan were not in it. But they are there for a reason. To look miserable and pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    It should have been a full page of just Scott and Jean. Instead we get the finger to fans of other ships, and it takes away from the moment between Jean and Scott.
    Fans of other ships would have get mad regardless, Jott existence pretty much burn Scemma and Jogan regardless of how they frame it, i had enough expirience with those subsections of fandoms.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    It should have been a full page of just Scott and Jean. Instead we get the finger to fans of other ships, and it takes away from the moment between Jean and Scott.
    His murders way didn't stop at just x men he when after shippings.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    That "Scott blasting the actual Deus Ex Machina out of Emma's hands" was pretty effed up story-wise. Don't get me wrong, I'm 100% in the "Scott has plenty or reasons to be pissed at Emma, enough with the victim complex" camp, but Cyke could've just asked her to crush the machine.

That being said, it did come off as an awesome metatextual 'Screw you' to cheap plot devices.
    At that point i was so ready to finish this whole thing that i was actually completly behind Scott rudeness, sometimes, politeness is overrated.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    His murders way didn't stop at just x men he when after shippings.
    All Ships Must Die.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamall View Post
    Exactly.
    And this was just intentionally rude towards Emma and Logan fans. The scene wouldn't have lost anything if Emma and Logan were not in it. But they are there for a reason. To look miserable and pathetic.
    But Logan has more women and kids than anybody in that picture and will probably have about ten more after HOX/POX. He can never look miserable when it comes to women. He's fine.

Sure he couldn't get Jolly Ginger Jean, but that's his fault. She's already a married and devoted woman.

Emma on the other hand actually deserves better.

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    All Ships Must Die.
    Ships neber die as long as there is money to be maybe from them. Lol

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Exactly.
    Come. On. Gillen had Emma/Namor make out in front of Scott and then used his God Mode/Untouchable villainous mouthpiece to literally force Scott on his knees. Later on Emma would ask Scott if he wanted to see the psychic sex tape of herself and Namor. Don't even get me started on all the Jean/Logan trolling over the years.

Emma was right

Come. On. Gillen had Emma/Namor make out in front of Scott
    But Emma was kinda mind controlled when that's happened.
    Later on Emma would ask Scott if he wanted to see the psychic sex tape of herself and Namor.
    She was possesed. And in that particular scene Scott doesn't look pathetic, actually I think he handaled that situation like a boss, lol.
    What are we talking about exactly? I don't deny that Scott also had his moments of humiliation. So what's the point of it?

We can get back to the shipping in a moment, just a heads up that Cyclops is playable in Ultimate Alliance 3 - but as a free dlc character patched in after the games release. I don’t understand, but I guess I won’t be getting it on day one.

But Emma was kinda mind controlled when that's happened.

She was possesed. And in that particular scene Scott doesn't look pathetic, actually I think he handaled that situation like a boss, lol.
    What are we talking about exactly? I don't deny that Scott also had his moments of humiliation. So what's the point of it?
    You were complaining about the scene being intentionally rude to Logan and Emma fans. Authorial intent and all that, right? Well, Scott had to deal with this crap too and not a whole lot of Scott-rrrhating Logan/Emma fans went to the mattresses over it. It was all harmless fun when Scott took the hits, but now it's a national tragedy or whatever. To even suggest there's not a double standard is ludicrous.

Thus the 'world's smallest violin' jab.

Emma was right

You were complaining about the scene being intentionally rude to Logan and Emma fans. Authorial intent and all that, right? Well, Scott had to deal with this crap too and not a whole lot of Scott-rrrhating Logan/Emma fans went to the mattresses over it. It was all harmless fun when Scott took the hits, but now it's a national tragedy or whatever. To even suggest there's not a double standard is ludicrous.

Thus the 'world's smallest violin' jab.
    You speak as if I have never been angry at the writers because of the way they treated Scott, but I was and many times. And even now. So we really have nothing to argue about. Yes, I'm upset about Emma, ​​but I really don’t see what's wrong with that.

So anyone hoping Scott has a reunion with his kids in the future?
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    So anyone hoping Scott has a reunion with his kids in the future?
    I hope so!!
    Cable is a kid, he has too interact as much with him while it last.

You speak as if I have never been angry at the writers because of the way they treated Scott, but I was and many times. And even now. So we really have nothing to argue about.
    I thought the 'Scott-rrrhating Logan/Emma fans' bit clearly established I was referring to the Scott-rrrhating Logan/Emma fans.

Yes, I'm upset about Emma, ​​but I really don’t see what's wrong with that.
    Honestly? I'm totally bummed out for the Scemma shippers and the Logan fans who never jumped on the Jogan bandwagon. I really am. That make-out session was hilariously/distressingly petty - depending on one's outlook - and basically came off as an Incel meme.

That being said, Emma basically got a slap on the wrist for psychically enslaving folks to start her own country, IvX, Mothervine, giving up an anti-mutant vaccine, giving up mutant prisoners (criminals, but still) to some a-hole who puts bombs in mutants' head and I'm supposed to feel bad because, what, Scott was rude to her and made out with his ex-wife? Sorry not sorry, but given the amount of editorially-mandated hits Cyke has been talking for crap that didn't even happen, I can only muster a finite amount of sympathy.