View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 463 of 619 FirstFirst ... 363413453459460461462463464465466467473513563 ... LastLast
Results 6,931 to 6,945 of 9276

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    I think that he just missunderstood what i was saying for something else.
    Dude you post said they made out. I assume you meant made up?
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Dude you post said they made out. I assume you meant made up?
    English is not my first language, i though that made out means "they make peace" not... the other thing.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

English is not my first language, i though that made out means "they make peace" not... the other thing.
    Smooch smooch smooch

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    Smooch smooch smooch
    I need to improve my vocabulary, so this doesn't happen again ever!
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

I need to improve my vocabulary, so this doesn't happen again ever!
    Figures of speech are always the worst when it comes to second languages. And English is one of the worst for it since those things are very different in each english speaking country. You can easily make major errors merely by speaking in a different country even if english is your primary language.

As Winston Churchill said, Britain and America are separated by a common language.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Spectacular Member Doctor_Foxey's Avatar

Sometimes liking a ship like scogan, that your pretty sure wouldn’t ever be come canon is real nice. It’s like free real-estate and you don’t have to worry having it go through these kind of shipping wars. Though scogan reminds of one of the oldest bromances. Ancient history fans know it.
    check out my art if you are interested

https://doctor-rainbowfoxey.tumblr.com/

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor_Foxey View Post
    Sometimes liking a ship like scogan, that your pretty sure wouldn’t ever be come canon is real nice. It’s like free real-estate and you don’t have to worry having it go through these kind of shipping wars. Though scogan reminds of one of the oldest bromances. Ancient history fans know it.
    I ship scogan too. It is all fanfiction but at least we are never going to get drama.
    only the good part, not canon but it is good.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor_Foxey View Post
    Patroclus and Achilles?

Yeah, I have to admit I see the benefits of what you're saying. Ships that never sailed are almost never critizied and tend to actually be seen positively in some cases. I still think there's some Lee\Scott shippers around somewhere. I don't think I'd trade those benefits for having my favorite couple actually be together on panel, but yeah.

I got to the famous Hickman!Clops issue of Avengers. I really want to know about Nation X.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    I got to the famous Hickman!Clops issue of Avengers. I really want to know about Nation X.
    I don't know, Hickman's Cyclops felt kind of extreme to me. I don't think he can be like that with all the x-men alive and moving from the extiction status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfhammer View Post
    Patroclus and Achilles?

Yeah, I have to admit I see the benefits of what you're saying. Ships that never sailed are almost never critizied and tend to actually be seen positively in some cases. I still think there's some Lee\Scott shippers around somewhere. I don't think I'd trade those benefits for having my favorite couple actually be together on panel, but yeah.
    Older, I bet. Maybe oldest. One of that pair was even pretty animal-like, too.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I don't know, Hickman's Cyclops felt kind of extreme to me. I don't think he can be like that with all the x-men alive and moving from the extiction status.
    Well at least till the next Extinction.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Older, I bet. Maybe oldest. One of that pair was even pretty animal-like, too.
    Gilgamesh and Enkidu? I was thinking that but that's Mesopotamian, not Greek. Never mind, just noticed the OP never said Greek.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    As long as he's tactical/inspirational and not a complete fool/jerk for no reason, I'm good.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    I totally forgot this scene existed. Bless you.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Does she, though?

Maybe Jean was super annoyed at Bishop's actions during the Messiah era, but she was so embarrassed when she found out Ororo got the Demon Bear possession timeline wrong (lol) that she never said anything out of friendship/pity for Ororo.

Maybe Jean was super annoyed at Logan for trying to kill a defenseless Scott and then crying to Kitty about it, but Logan was dead and X-Folks were so embarrassed about the EXM/IvX era in general that she never said anything out of friendship/pity for basically everyone.

Maybe Jean was super annoyed at Emma for basically everything except the mentorship of Jeen, but she couldn't be bothered to look her up because to hell with Emma (FYI, Jean's likely opinion, not mine).

I can't believe I'm actually stanning for Jean.
    All valid, but it assumes the X-Editors/Writers were doing their jobs properly, so...

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    One final FU from Rosenburger.
    Yeah. Like I mentioned in another post, I get the feeling Rosenbutter became extremely salty when he found out he was filler until Hickman arrived and decided to take it out on, well, everyone. "Let's see [Hickman] write these characters out of the hole I put them in!"
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie