View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 466 of 619 FirstFirst ... 366416456462463464465466467468469470476516566 ... LastLast
Results 6,976 to 6,990 of 9276

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    It’s a decent system; I’m no brand loyalist, I own a couple of different game consoles, and the Switch has some good games. I will get UA3, just not until Cyke is playable.
    Nor am I, each different consoles have their own thing, I just seen Nintendo as more for kids and family friendly. I do love the Zelda games. Is UA3 online mode? I really want to play as Cyclops xD. Going to get my wife to want the switch lol is the only way I can get it right now lol.

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    Nor am I, each different consoles have their own thing, I just seen Nintendo as more for kids and family friendly. I do love the Zelda games. Is UA3 online mode? I really want to play as Cyclops xD. Going to get my wife to want the switch lol is the only way I can get it right now lol.
    It does have both local and online cooperative mode

I’ll be getting UA3 for the nostalgia as well as Cyclops. My brother and I can reform the Cyclops/Wolverine duo from our X-Men Legends days.

When my wife and I were only dating I made a joke about that. I wasn't sure what kind of cake she liked so I told her I fell back on what men are supposed to do - "I got you what I wanted for your birthday..." She laughed.

Good luck.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Cyclops will be available as part of a Marvel Legends 3-pack with Jean and Logan. It's currently available for preorder on the Hasbro website. I'm assuming other stores will be getting it, too. Sorry about all the white space that's in the images.
    https://hasbropulse.com/collections/...s-x-men-3-pack

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

I’ll be getting UA3 for the nostalgia as well as Cyclops. My brother and I can reform the Cyclops/Wolverine duo from our X-Men Legends days.
    I'm happy that they're free. It kinda makes me miss the days in which some stuff could be unlocked from games. Sad that it's rare.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Spectacular Member Doctor_Foxey's Avatar

I’m not really a big gamer, but it’s good to hear Cyke get that kind of exposure. I was thinking of making a Xmen creative Commons thread where people could talk about whatever creative Xmen things they are working on, questions etc. Do you guys think that would be something people would like?
    check out my art if you are interested

https://doctor-rainbowfoxey.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by nightw1ng View Post
    Cyclops will be available as part of a Marvel Legends 3-pack with Jean and Logan. It's currently available for preorder on the Hasbro website. I'm assuming other stores will be getting it, too. Sorry about all the white space that's in the images.
    I see they included Logan's creep face, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by nightw1ng View Post

Some are calling this kit the love triangle. As much as I despise the Scott/Jean/Logan love triangle, I'm still getting this.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Some are calling this kit the love triangle. As much as I despise the Scott/Jean/Logan love triangle, I'm still getting this.
    Alternatively, it’s the Jott 2-pack.

Plus some guy named Wolverine...

Alternatively, it’s the Jott 2-pack.

Plus some guy named Wolverine...
    I just called it top dogs X-Men, doesn't roll out the tongue that well, but is accurate.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    I just called it top dogs X-Men, doesn't roll out the tongue that well, but is accurate.
    The X-Men Trinity?

It's called "The Bone Claw Nightmare & Company."
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    It's called "The Bone Claw Nightmare & Company."
    Hi, i know that maybe this is not the space to ask about this, but I rarely post in another part of this forum. Has the age of x-man finished already? what happened to nate?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post

hahahaha this reminds me of the early 90s when x-men were at the height of its popularity and t shirts and advertisements would take panels taken the claremont jim lee xmen 1 3 and they would edit Logan brown costume to make it look like the yellow and blue costume