View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 473 of 619 FirstFirst ... 373423463469470471472473474475476477483523573 ... LastLast
Results 7,081 to 7,095 of 9276
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    But Vulcan can do that and better.
    Honestly? If we go by power-levels, Cyke, Energy Manipulator 1.0, is weaker than Energy Manipulator 2.0, who in turn is much weaker than Energy Manipulator 3.0.

But dear lordy, I've been lobbying for a Summers family book space adventure for aaaaaages, and it's (probably, hopefully, maybe) coming in a few months. Now for Ruby Summers.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    I'm skeptical. Bendis joked about it and look at what Marvel did.

Anyway. Any particular reason why nobody's lamenting/praising the fact that Hope isn't part of the Summers Family Galactic Tour?
    Hope, who? The only other Hope that comes to mind is a Spalding :P
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I'm skeptical. Bendis joked about it and look at what Marvel did.

Anyway. Any particular reason why nobody's lamenting/praising the fact that Hope isn't part of the Summers Family Galactic Tour?
    I like Hope but I don't think she and teen Cable would get along. There is already too much to cover with just Corsair and Vulcan

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xiyon View Post
    Honestly? If we go by power-levels, Cyke, Energy Manipulator 1.0, is weaker than Energy Manipulator 2.0, who in turn is much weaker than Energy Manipulator 3.0.

But dear lordy, I've been lobbying for a Summers family book space adventure for aaaaaages, and it's (probably, hopefully, maybe) coming in a few months. Now for Ruby Summers.
    Rachel: "......................."
    Ruby: "......................."
    Rachel: "Huh, this is awkward."
    Ruby: "Right? Is there anything we could possibly bond over in real time?"
    Rachel: "......................."
    Ruby: "......................."
    Rachel: "Well, I'm crazy powerful and both my parents are humongous jerks."
    Ruby: "Me too!"

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I like Hope but I don't think she and teen Cable would get along. There is already too much to cover with just Corsair and Vulcan
    Not to mention Vulcan did imprison and torture Alex and Rachel~~~ and, if memory serves correctly, didn't he kill Corsair, too?

This is gonna be lit.
    Let your wallet talk.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

Not to mention Vulcan did imprison and torture Alex and Rachel~~~ and, if memory serves correctly, didn't he kill Corsair, too?

This is gonna be lit.
    He also saved Emma though

X-Men & Green Lantern Fan Sam Robards, Comic Fan's Avatar

I do like Vulcan's inclusion, though. He's got a weird sort of charisma about him kinda like Superboy Prime. You know he's just a bratty manchild but he's entertaining to read.
    I've been saying that for years and am glad it wasn't just me that think so.

Regarding X-Men's lineup, I love it. A Summers book/arc sounds fantastic, and I'm really interested to see how they bring Gabriel back. His interactions with Scott are going to be fantastic since the two of them didn't really interact much prior to War of Kings.

Honestly, I'm going to buy all the new X-Books, and that's probably the first time I've ever done that.
    What can I say but, "I love comics."

Hope, who? The only other Hope that comes to mind is a Spalding :P
    Hope: "Awww, but I thought we totally bonded during that Exterminated one-shot."
    Jean: "Firstly, you shot my main squeeze the face."
    Hope: "That was an accident! It was Logan's fault!"
    Jean: "......................"
    Jean: "Secondly, I picked up on Scott's memories of that particular moment. You didn't care about us back then, so don't give me the 'But I'm family too!' speech, missy. Thirdly, fourthly and fifthly, YOU SHOT MY MAIN SQUEEZE IN THE FACE OHMYGODJUSTGOAWAY."

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Given that Logan is there to boost sales and this will probably have a rotating cast it would be funny if he is the only constant member.

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    Of course it would be too much to ask Marvel to stop exploring the love triangle that everyone loves to discuss.
    Sadly it seems that it will never end.

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    Wait, are people trying to pit Emma and Scott against each other? I’m not happy about Emma’s treatment, but it’s hardly Scott’s fault.

Marvel, can you please respect your characters and their continuity?
    This is exactly what happened with Jean and Scott so many years ago, today many Scott's fans hate Jean and Jean's fans to Scott.

Hope: "Awww, but I thought we totally bonded during that Exterminated one-shot."
    Jean: "Secondly, I picked up on Scott's memories of that particular moment. You didn't care about us back then, so don't give me the 'But I'm family too!' speech, missy. Thirdly, fourthly and fifthly, YOU SHOT MY MAIN SQUEEZE IN THE FACE OHMYGODJUSTGOAWAY."
    LOL mom Jean is going to start disciplining the kids.

Given that Logan is there to boost sales and this will probably have a rotating cast it would be funny if he is the only constant member.
    This would not be surprising.

Mighty Member

Hope: Tell her, daddy-o! Tell her I'm part of the family!
    WiFi: Who are you? Oh right. The brat that shot my dad in the face!

-ahem-

Honestly, while I'd love for Scott and Hope to have their own moment of reconciliation-- especially because, at this point, her only other option for a father-figure is, what, the dude that spent years trying to kill her?-- poking fun at all the silly ways portrayed and situations Hope has been in post-breakup is too much fun.
    Let your wallet talk.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    Wait, are people trying to pit Emma and Scott against each other? I’m not happy about Emma’s treatment, but it’s hardly Scott’s fault.

Marvel, can you please respect your characters and their continuity?
    Not so much trying to pit them against each other, like people do to Scott and Jean, but pointing out that both fucked up big time on their relationship. At least on mine, Fluffy and Omega's end. Other posters, however, act like Scott kissing Jean in front of Emma is more egregious than all the OOC stuff RosenEmma did.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by JeisonWolf View Post
    LOL mom Jean is going to start disciplining the kids.
    Jean: ...and you WILL eat your broccoli or so help me, I'm going to force it down your throats!
    WiFi & Rachel: Dad!
    Scott: Kids, listen to your mother.
    WiFi: You both suck. This sucks.
    Rachel: ...and here I wanted a normal family.
    Let your wallet talk.

Mighty Member

Hope: My name is Hope Summers. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
    WiFi: Who?
    Rachel: She means Nathan.
    WiFi: Yes?
    Rachel: Not you. Other Nathan.
    WiFi: Wasn't he left behind?
    Rachel: No, not Nate. Nathan. Older-you.
    WiFi: This is confusing.
    Rachel: Well, at least there's only one of you now.
    Stryfe: HEYOOO! I BROUGHT THE POST-APOCALYPTIC GRILL! You don't even need a fire because it's radioactive!
    Rachel: -facepalms-
    Last edited by xiyon; 07-21-2019 at 10:25 AM.
    Let your wallet talk.

Jean: ...and you WILL eat your broccoli or so help me, I'm going to force it down your throats!
    WiFi & Rachel: Dad!
    Scott: Kids, listen to your mother.
    WiFi: You both suck. This sucks.
    Rachel: ...and here I wanted a normal family.
    WiFi: Who?
    Rachel: She means Nathan.
    WiFi: Yes?
    Rachel: Not you. Other Nathan.
    WiFi: Wasn't he left behind?
    Rachel: No, not Nate. Nathan. Older-you.
    WiFi: This is confusing.
    Rachel: Well, at least there's only one of you now.
    Stryfe: HEYOOO! I BROUGHT THE POST-APOCALYPTIC GRILL! You don't even need a fire because it's radioactive!
    Rachel: -facepalms-
    OMG LOL I love this!!

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Not so much trying to pit them against each other, like people do to Scott and Jean, but pointing out that both fucked up big time on their relationship. At least on mine, Fluffy and Omega's end. Other posters, however, act like Scott kissing Jean in front of Emma is more egregious than all the OOC stuff RosenEmma did.
    Individual #1: *Kidnaps and attempts to brainwash a time-displaced age-inappropriate iteration of his/her dead ex (known as Individual #2 from now on) so he/she can skip over the whole consent thing and rekindle their past relationship. Criminally underappreciated romantic hero/heroine.*
    Individual #2: *Remembers his/her time-displaced age-inappropriate self being kidnapped and almost forced into a relationship. Is somewhat rude/dismissive/insensitive/whatever towards Individual #1. AFTER his/her younger sibling got killed thanks to Individual #1's minority-erasing plan not quite working as intended, mind you. Biggest jerk ever, like, OMG, this person is sooo mean.*
    Last edited by FluffyCyclopsRLZ; 07-21-2019 at 10:37 AM.