View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 481 of 619 FirstFirst ... 381431471477478479480481482483484485491531581 ... LastLast
Results 7,201 to 7,215 of 9276

Cyke was great in HOX. Loved it! My congratulations guys!

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Cyclops was the guy that came out of the coccon right?
    I don't think so. If anything, I would maybe think it was Vulcan, not Scott

Quote Originally Posted by jpmst17 View Post
    I don't think so. If anything, I would maybe think it was Vulcan, not Scott
    The one with the cocoon has brown hair, Vulcan has black hair.

Quote Originally Posted by The Jeeper 2.0 View Post
    I like what it foreshadows. Def giving me Phoenix 5 vibes. The X-Men have always tried to make the world a better place when they had the power to do so. Nice to see an assertive and confident Cyclops. Feels like Utopia era Scott is back.
    Hadn't thought about the P5 but I really agree, all the interactions between humans and mutants gave me that kind of feeling, it seems to me that Hickman wants to give a good answer to the question of why humans in the MU hate mutants and like everyone else.
    And are we really sure it made Reed and Sue mad? because I seem to recall Franklyn now being an emo teenager, they could very well be jubilant over the offer of taking him out of their hands (and by now he is one artificial aging away from being Rachel's age, Vulcan is back, so maybe we could see Hyperstorm in the future?)

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    be that as it may, i still don't think it's scott

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Of course they're mad, Franklin might be an annoying teen, but he's still their son.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Of course they're mad, Franklin might be an annoying teen, but he's still their son.
    But think about it, is there a better threat than "if you don't go to bed right now I'm sending you to live in the mutants island"? if the threat of living with all that melodrama doesn't set him straight nothing will

Cyke is awesome! Despair! The Jeeper 2.0's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Scott felt like brimming with BDE the whole scene. Not really threatening or hostile, but confident that he could handle whatever was thrown at him.

God, how I missed being able to describe him like this.
    This is the Cyclops we needed. This is what has been missing from the X-Men the last few years since Secret Wars. The X-Men are better when Cyclops is well written and his actions make sense.
    "Listen to me...you can't kill an idea. It always comes back. Resurrected. Or reborn...into a different form." - Cyclops, Secret Wars

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I have mixed feelings about scott interaction with the ff4
    Like yeah it was cool to see him talking with confidence and with people who respected him like the ff4 but that exactly what i didn't like it.
    It is okay to be rude to jerks but not to friends and the ff4 are very nice to mutants and to scott. When have they even treated him bad? Throwing frankling in there was kinda rude

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

I'm interested to see if the gent from the cocoon is Scott or not. The only reason why it could be (outside of the red sig. power) is that everyone seems to be drinking the kool-aid and it would be easier if Xavier had Krakoa rebuild ALL THE X-MEN in cocoons. It would then give him his eye back. I could be waaay off base but I got the creepy "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" vibe from the opening scene.

My though was that X and krakoa revive all the mutants that where dead, Scott seems high in i believe in X.

But damn good read for me on how Scott was presented in just a few panels.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    the dude's hair color looked exactly like Vulcan's does on the initial House of X promo image. I believe Vulcan is officially supposed to have dark brown hair, which often was colored black in the past, but he's still technically a brunette

Last edited by Havok83; 07-24-2019 at 09:48 AM.

BANNED

If how he wrote Cyclops is a taste of things to come he's going to have so many great scenes ahead of him.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I have mixed feelings about scott interaction with the ff4
    Like yeah it was cool to see him talking with confidence and with people who respected him like the ff4 but that exactly what i didn't like it.
    It is okay to be rude to jerks but not to friends and the ff4 are very nice to mutants and to scott. When have they even treated him bad? Throwing frankling in there was kinda rude
    Get over your daily Cyke negativity please.

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    I'm interested to see if the gent from the cocoon is Scott or not. The only reason why it could be (outside of the red sig. power) is that everyone seems to be drinking the kool-aid and it would be easier if Xavier had Krakoa rebuild ALL THE X-MEN in cocoons. It would then give him his eye back. I could be waaay off base but I got the creepy "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" vibe from the opening scene.
    My question from that is that if it's Scott he clearly controls his powers, otherwise he would have blown Xavier's head, so could he just be using the visor because it's useful in battle?
    I have to applaud Hickman, it's been a long time since a comic leaves me wanting to know more as this one has