View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 482 of 619 FirstFirst ... 382432472478479480481482483484485486492532582 ... LastLast
Results 7,216 to 7,230 of 9276
    Astonishing Member Godzilla2099's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I have mixed feelings about scott interaction with the ff4
    Like yeah it was cool to see him talking with confidence and with people who respected him like the ff4 but that exactly what i didn't like it.
    It is okay to be rude to jerks but not to friends and the ff4 are very nice to mutants and to scott. When have they even treated him bad? Throwing frankling in there was kinda rude
    Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Get over your daily Cyke negativity please.
    I agree with Phoenixzero23. (Cyclops is my favorite hero, but I don't agree with everything he does. Its not negativity)

Overall, I'm happy that we have confident Scott back. Hickman only wrote Cyclops for a few panels, but I think he has his character down. Strategist but at the same time a ,little darker and not afraid to do what it takes to get things done.

I wasn't too crazy about Scott's last comment to the FF4 at the end either, but at the same time in a way I can understand why he said it.

The FF4 and the X-Men most of the time were on good terms. When Magneto was pulling the giant bullet from outer space back to earth to rescue Kitty, Reed Richards found out about it and of course wanted an explanation. Scott told him their plan and Richards trusted the X-Men and stepped back. If Captain America gave the X-Men the same courtesy, AvX wouldn't have happened.

So I personally don't think that jab from Cyclops was necessary either but overall, I'm happy with the new direction.
    Last edited by Godzilla2099; 07-24-2019 at 10:40 AM.

Scott was bold with the comment to Reed about Franklin bc it can easily be read as a threat especially since the last time Xavier had an interest in the boy, Onslaught was happening

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Anyone else laughed at Scott congratulating Ben for the marriage right before pissing off the entire team?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla2099 View Post
    I agree with Phoenixzero23. (Cyclops is my favorite hero, but I don't agree with everything he does. Its not negativity)

Overall, I'm happy that we have confident Scott back. Hickman only wrote Cyclops for a few panels, but I think he has his character down. Strategist but at the same time a ,little darker and not afraid to do what it takes to get things done.

I wasn't too crazy about Scott's last comment to the FF4 at the end either, but at the same time in a way I can understand why he said it.

The FF4 and the X-Men most of the time were on good terms. When Magneto was pulling the giant bullet from outer space back to earth to rescue Kitty, Reed Richards found out about it and of course wanted an explanation. Scott told him their plan and Richards trusted the X-Men and stepped back. If Captain America gave the X-Men the same courtesy, AvX wouldn't have happened.

So I personally don't think that jab from Cyclops was necessary either but overall, I'm happy with the new direction.
    Franklin is a mutant.
    The X-men are gathering all mutants in krakoa. So, obviously they would want to have Franklin there. There's nothing bad with Cyke's conversation about it with F4 there.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Anyone else laughed at Scott congratulating Ben for the marriage right before pissing off the entire team?
    Yes, it's like "Let's catch up before we start with the ugly affair."

Fantastic Member

Franklin is a mutant.
    The X-men are gathering all mutants in krakoa. So, obviously they would want to have Franklin there. There's nothing bad with Cyke's conversation about it with F4 there.
    Exactly this^

Spectacular Member

Those couple of panels by Hickman have me hyped for Cyke. Can you imagine how good X-Men is going to be in October then? Plus the next 11 weeks is all HoX/P10

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cyclops1983 View Post
    Those couple of panels by Hickman have me hyped for Cyke. Can you imagine how good X-Men is going to be in October then? Plus the next 11 weeks is all HoX/P10
    Yep, it actually makes me happy now that Hickman will be the only one writing Cyclops this era. No chance for anyone writing him the wrong way.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Yep, it actually makes me happy now that Hickman will be the only one writing Cyclops this era. No chance for anyone writing him the wrong way.
    Don't say it too loudly or Aaron will find a way to include him in Thor.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Scott was bold with the comment to Reed about Franklin bc it can easily be read as a threat especially since the last time Xavier had an interest in the boy, Onslaught was happening
    It was SHADY AS **** and I LOVED it!!!

Franklin is a mutant.
    It’s also a reminder that mutant issues personally affect them too. That they have skin in the game whether they want to acknowledge it or not.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 07-24-2019 at 04:37 PM.

I took the subtext to what Scott was saying to the FF as

Part One: Hey guys remember we're friends and we appreciate that.

Part Two: But you guys are those kind of friends who show up for parties and when our house is on fire but not when people are coming to start the fire. So you either need step up or get out of our way.

Part Three: P.S. don't forget your son is a mutant and if things go sideways the bigots won't care who his parents are but don't worry we'll have his back.

It was nice to read Cyclops off his apology tour. He had a good showing in HoX 1

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Macallan View Post
    It was nice to read Cyclops off his apology tour. He had a good showing in HoX 1
    Yeah, as many predicted at the beginning, Rosenberg's run and that Annual was all about editorial having one last chance to take a swipe at Cyclops for AvX/Schism. This is basically Utopia on steroids, or something Rightclops would have done if she had the resources back then.

BANNED

I'm honestly looking forward to however Hickman will write the dynamics between this take on Scott and Logan. Next issues should be fun after we learn whatever Moira's secret is.