View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 489 of 619 FirstFirst ... 389439479485486487488489490491492493499539589 ... LastLast
Results 7,321 to 7,335 of 9276
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Yeah, monthly for the flagship feels bad. If Hickman had another ongoing to go with it, I could handle it because we'd have a story told in two fronts. I guess it'll go bi-weekly after the first issue.
    Or 18 books a year?

imao

https://twitter.com/JHickman/status/1156366444193570816

the avengers/hulk format is fine, just copy it
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

WTF, was he reading this thread????

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    imao

https://twitter.com/JHickman/status/1156366444193570816

the avengers/hulk format is fine, just copy it
    That would make the most sense, actually.

Also, further confirmation of my theory that Snoop is just Hickman's second personality. He is WATCHING us.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    That would make the most sense, actually.

Also, further confirmation of my theory that Snoop is just Hickman's second personality. He is WATCHING us.
    Dani was talking about Hickman this whole time.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    WTF, was he reading this thread????
    Not the first time he tweeted something that had just been discussed on CBR

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

I'm not on Twitter, what option is winning?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    I'm not on Twitter, what option is winning?
    18 issues: 31%
    12 issues: 45%
    24 issues: 20%
    Get fired: 5%

12 issues + Hickman/Molina Inhumans incoming!
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

People voting for 12 are assholes. Some are saying it's because they want more Black Monday Murders knowing full well the artist is sick. With a 12 issue a year run with a rotating, big cast, those same people will complain that it's too slow and that their favorites are not getting spotlight.

Spectacular Member Doctor_Foxey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Not the first time he tweeted something that had just been discussed on CBR
    Writers etc. do seem to lurk here more than you might think. I don’t think the divide is as sharp as it used to be.

Ok I think I have a good 100% Scott related question. In the excellent short story I’m attempting to draw that’s about the 05 back when they were still newish at the superhero thing after Xavier’s first fake death. The story is more about what happens after the fight. So the story doesn’t go into the fight a lot. It just says that made the mistake of getting too close to the Hulk when they were trying to fight/stop him. The author doesn’t say why Scott would get careless. I mean being concerned for Jean is a obvious reason but is it too cliche? What do you guys think?
    check out my art if you are interested

https://doctor-rainbowfoxey.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor_Foxey View Post
    Writers etc. do seem to lurk here more than you might think. I don’t think the divide is as sharp as it used to be.

Ok I think I have a good 100% Scott related question. In the excellent short story I’m attempting to draw that’s about the 05 back when they were still newish at the superhero thing after Xavier’s first fake death. The story is more about what happens after the fight. So the story doesn’t go into the fight a lot. It just says that made the mistake of getting too close to the Hulk when they were trying to fight/stop him. The author doesn’t say why Scott would get careless. I mean being concerned for Jean is a obvious reason but is it too cliche? What do you guys think?
    Its kinda the quick and easy way to make him distracted. It could just be it looked like the Hulk was powering down and Scott wanting to get into closer to make a quick and easy shot or is trying his hand in diplomacy.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Spectacular Member Doctor_Foxey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Its kinda the quick and easy way to make him distracted. It could just be it looked like the Hulk was powering down and Scott wanting to get into closer to make a quick and easy shot or is trying his hand in diplomacy.
    Thank you so much for answering. Oooh the diplomacy part would really make Hulk look like a meany lol. Though not really out of character considering the tendency to go to destination smash city faster then the most ornery cat. It’s kind of like when almost like when Cyclops almost got eaten by that mutant terror beast because he was being a good coach worried about his teammates and strategizing. However he was not thinking about how squishy he’d be for the special pain in the butt critter. Luckily some obscure villain or someone saved his ass lol. Strangely I imagine a small guilty part of Cyclops wishes he had and avoided all the trials and tribulations that followed lol.

In the story he ducks into close, Hulk is much faster than expected and gets grabbed smash into the cliff side. This story is actually really realistic Cyclops is actually hurt and they all have to deal with it with out Xavier’s help. It’s realistically what would have happened if the 05 tried to fight the Hulk I think. This writer is super talented writer and I hope I can do her words well in a visual form. The only problem is that this epic train wreck of a fight with the Hulk really isn’t gone into detail. Maybe if a few of his teammates had seemed like they were about to be given a ticket to destination f’ed as Ozzyman reviews says. That would probably make young Scott pretty distracted.

Anyway Hells Bells who’s excited about powers of x? I know I am and I don’t even think Cyke will be in it.
    check out my art if you are interested

https://doctor-rainbowfoxey.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    I took the subtext to what Scott was saying to the FF as

Part One: Hey guys remember we're friends and we appreciate that.

Part Two: But you guys are those kind of friends who show up for parties and when our house is on fire but not when people are coming to start the fire. So you either need step up or get out of our way.

Part Three: P.S. don't forget your son is a mutant and if things go sideways the bigots won't care who his parents are but don't worry we'll have his back.
    pretty much

BANNED

I can't wait to see Cyclops interact with this family. It is long overdue, I can't believe it took 56 years for this.