View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 492 of 619 FirstFirst ... 392442482488489490491492493494495496502542592 ... LastLast
Results 7,366 to 7,380 of 9276
    Spectacular Member Doctor_Foxey's Avatar

For my weird AU Scott Summers I think I figured out what his Phantom Doggies (The Grim/hellhounds etc. a lot of myths of these paranormal doggies) will be called. My fan thing is this is part of a entity that is kin to the Phoenix but deals with Souls not consciousness which I’m pretty sure those are different in the marvel universe. Originally their was going to be one but then I had a dream about it and the ‘you have two two wolves’ thing so AU Scott has two (in a sense).

There are 3 directions one usually concerns one self when flying an aircraft. Thanks for the suggestion of it being something flying related.) One of the paranormal doggies has dark ‘fur’ and is responsible for moving souls within the physical realm so kind of death and resurrection. This one is named Pitch (the up/down motion). The other other doggo is Yaw (side to side) response for travel to other Dimensions. Both are good ghost doggos that most can not see. Cyke is roll the axis of the two since they need a connection with a host to ‘see’ interact with the physical universe. Anyway this Cyke is more like Blade hunting vampires, helping lost souls but also destroying sentinels etc. And Wolverine is involved somehow.
    check out my art if you are interested

https://doctor-rainbowfoxey.tumblr.com/

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El Summers View Post
    One of these days, Fluffy, you gotta spill the beans on how you keep stealing JDW's fanfiction, lol.
    It definitely feels as if Fluffy has a sixth sense of some kind at times. At this point, I'd rather just continue to stay in awe. It makes it slightly more fun.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

HickmanClops and the rotating cast, part 2. Warning, spoilers ahead.

LiterallyEveryCyclopsNaySayerEver: "Oh, please, who cares about the odd lip service???!!! We get the ancillary mutant CIA, pirating, Otherworld, and oh-my-God-they're-still-wearing-the-same-outfits-this-can't-be-real bullcrap while you're getting your own saga! YOUR. OWN. SAGA!"
    HickmanClops: "....................."
    LiterallyEveryCyclopsNaySayerEver: "....................."
    HickmanClops: "Ooooookay. How about this. Before the next arc's first issue is even over, I will miss the broadside of an actual barn at point blank range and get myself beaten/captured. I will then spend the next four issues and a half getting tortured while my captor rmocks my numerous failings as a hero, husband, father and overall sentient being. Upon my rescue, I will publicly go on the record over how you're nicer, smarter, funnier and awesomer than me at everything, ever and how you should get your own saga. Tell you what, I'll even vouch for you taking over the team for the next arc while I recuperate from my wounds. Would all of the above suffice to get you off my back if only for five minutes?"
    LiterallyEveryCyclopsNaySayerEver: "Jeeeaaannn! Emmmaaa!!! Logaaaannn!! Scott's planning to cheat on you with an evil space bondage queen!"

EBIlKl6WwAEewM6.jpg

So, guys, what do you think about Cyclops new costume? (for promotional art) will this be another one just used for promotional material or do you think we'll see it somewhere else?

And we aren't getting any more previews for house of X/ Powers of X are we? house of x 2 is the only comic without preview, and the previews for 1# weren't classic first 3 pages previews, they were from the middle of the comics, so we already know they aren't treating them like normal comics regarding the previews

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    HickmanClops and the rotating cast, part 2. Warning, spoilers ahead.

LiterallyEveryCyclopsNaySayerEver: "Oh, please, who cares about the odd lip service???!!! We get the ancillary mutant CIA, pirating, Otherworld, and oh-my-God-they're-still-wearing-the-same-outfits-this-can't-be-real bullcrap while you're getting your own saga! YOUR. OWN. SAGA!"
    HickmanClops: "Ooooookay. How about this. Before the next arc's first issue is even over, I will miss the broadside of an actual barn at point blank range and get myself beaten/captured. I will then spend the next four issues and a half getting tortured while my captor rmocks my numerous failings as a hero, husband, father and overall sentient being. Upon my rescue, I will publicly go on the record over how you're nicer, smarter, funnier and awesomer than me at everything, ever and how you should get your own saga. Tell you what, I'll even vouch for you taking over the team for the next arc while I recuperate from my wounds. Would all of the above suffice to get you off my back if only for five minutes?"
    LiterallyEveryCyclopsNaySayerEver: "Jeeeaaannn! Emmmaaa!!! Logaaaannn!! Scott's planning to cheat on you with an evil space bondage queen!"

Maybe, this kind of stuff is why every AU Cyke is off doing his own thing. Leading the Xmen seems like a really stressful job. One of my favorite podcasts had a episode where they each picked a hero that could use a life coach lol. I could see if I can record a clip.

Quote Originally Posted by maxi_miceli View Post
    EBIlKl6WwAEewM6.jpg

So, guys, what do you think about Cyclops new costume? (for promotional art) will this be another one just used for promotional material or do you think we'll see it somewhere else?

And we aren't getting any more previews for house of X/ Powers of X are we? house of x 2 is the only comic without preview, and the previews for 1# weren't classic first 3 pages previews, they were from the middle of the comics, so we already know they aren't treating them like normal comics regarding the previews
    Re: cyke's costume--I just assumed it was an artist's interpretation of a popular cyclops costume--the way many Avengers are dressed in movie-inspired outfits or Wolvie is in blue & yellow--and that it was probably not indicative of his costume for the upcoming HoX/PoX run, or thereafter. Me, personally, I prefer him without the skullcap and would be fine with the Bendis recolor. (But Jean, however--I'd love to see her in another costume! At least uncover her face...!)

I think it's a good sign that they're not treating the HoX/PoX as typical comics, in showing previews. I'm okay with no Preview, if we know that Hickman (or editor) is making a conscious choice to avoid spoilers or preserve the mystery. (Wishful thinking that it wasn't just a bureaucratic flub that kept us from seeing HoX #2 previews!)

Quote Originally Posted by SweetMuses View Post
    Re: cyke's costume--I just assumed it was an artist's interpretation of a popular cyclops costume--the way many Avengers are dressed in movie-inspired outfits or Wolvie is in blue & yellow--and that it was probably not indicative of his costume for the upcoming HoX/PoX run, or thereafter. Me, personally, I prefer him without the skullcap and would be fine with the Bendis recolor. (But Jean, however--I'd love to see her in another costume! At least uncover her face...!)

I think it's a good sign that they're not treating the HoX/PoX as typical comics, in showing previews. I'm okay with no Preview, if we know that Hickman (or editor) is making a conscious choice to avoid spoilers or preserve the mystery. (Wishful thinking that it wasn't just a bureaucratic flub that kept us from seeing HoX #2 previews!)
    I'm sure they wouldn't use that costume for comics (or at least this wouldn't be an indication of it) but where I imagine they could end up using it is in an animated series

And I agree, if they are not releasing previews intentionally that means they can't show us stuff without spoiling the comic, and that's new

Skottie Young variant for upcoming House of X issue.
    https://www.instagram.com/p/B0yO_H-HhCC/

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nightw1ng View Post
    Skottie Young variant for upcoming House of X issue.
    https://www.instagram.com/p/B0yO_H-HhCC/

Cute
    One of the cool things about the X-men is that they have so many costumes and yet there is always the possibility to get more cool desings.

Quote Originally Posted by maxi_miceli View Post
    I'm sure they wouldn't use that costume for comics (or at least this wouldn't be an indication of it) but where I imagine they could end up using it is in an animated series
    I'm pretty sure that's EXACTLY what they're doing. There's four logos at the bottom of that art that you can't see on that pic: Spider-Man, Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, X-Men. The first three match the current cartoons.

Last edited by Digifiend; 08-07-2019 at 02:10 AM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I'm pretty sure that's EXACTLY what they're doing. There's four logos at the bottom of that art that you can't see on that pic: Spider-Man, Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, X-Men. The first three match the current cartoons.

Gawd. Pictures like that make me wish I lived in the West so I could buy those t-shirts. Hope they come up with a Cyke-inspired shirt, too.
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

Sorry I haven’t been by, I’ve been working 10-12 hour shifts. I’m so tired.

Anyway, I’m not sure I would be excited to learn that current Marvel animation were gonna do a new X-Men series. Certainly, I’d be glad that they’d be given proper attention again, but I would be surprised if it were actually good.

I really feel that hate filled articles that cbr, buzzfeed etc. put out are really weird. Some of them don’t even make sense like they make me question the author’s reading comprehension skills. Like their was a person hatting on Cyke for taking too much attention from Havok recently lol. Hopefully a new movie will help. Found some cool reference pics of googles aviation from the 1920s/1930s.

This is pretty messed up Yo.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Do you guys/girls remember which artist are doing variants for Hickman's X-men?
    If I remember correctly Dauterman will do one but I don't know about anybody else.
    I don't like Yu covers.