274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 51 of 619 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151551 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Hey guys, I know I wasn't around, so how's the goodbye to cyclops the day it's revealed how he died (DoX)?

Harambe got this dance, what did cyclops got?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DianaWw View Post
    Omg me too, also sad because he didnt add Warren finally kiss Scott option.
    Warren finally kiss Scott is not the same as Scott finally kiss Warren, also I think someone made an edit and replaced Laura with scott in this cover (or was it Warren that got replaced, can't remember)

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    Warren finally kiss Scott is not the same as Scott finally kiss Warren, also I think someone made an edit and replaced Laura with scott in this cover (or was it Warren that got replaced, can't remember)
    If you ever find it please post it.

“Tyke being with Laura would just be too weird!”

“Tangel and Laura being together is fine.”

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    “Tyke being with Laura would just be too weird!”

“Tangel and Laura being together is fine.”
    Scott interacts to much with Logan, as friends, rivals,etc. I dont think Scott or Logan would like tyke/Laura. Nobody should mess with the others daughter.

Quote Originally Posted by DianaWw View Post
    Should you not be in a dark corner crying that Napoleon Dynamite charmed wear off?

I shall for ever say ohh gosh everytime I see you post.
    I spend a few minutes trying to come back with a comeback and got nothing xD. Also the pain is there and stuff but the feeling that Cyke is back is over powering it.

Also this

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Hey guys, I know I wasn't around, so how's the goodbye to cyclops the day it's revealed how he died (DoX)?

Harambe got this dance, what did cyclops got?
    He got a gift certificate to the jelly of the month club.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    I spend a few minutes trying to come back with a comeback and got nothing xD. Also the pain is there and stuff but the feeling that Cyke is back is over powering it.

Also this

Lol glad you saw the humour. For fun if Scott was to be one of this characters would you pick Napoleon or Forrest Gump?

Note to sell never see Napoleon Dynamite again xD. I don't remember Forrest all I know is when the dude runs hahah.
    I have to say no movie I seen so far has been good for me. I saw A Quiet Place, big mistake. Well the only tv show I see is The 100 and I would say Scott would be Bellamy and the mutant race his sister.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Scott interacts to much with Logan, as friends, rivals,etc. I dont think Scott or Logan would like tyke/Laura. Nobody should mess with the others daughter.
    I think that wasn't the case for Tyke, he and Logan weren't exactly pals so him pursuing Laura out of genuine attraction, now the issue would be if cyclops got those memories back. Also the case with Warren but he's a non entity atm and it'll be most likely glossed over

I noticed there's someone missing from this thread lately...

My condolences my dear frenemy. Sadly we agreed on all of three things ever, but one of them was our love of Scott so respect all the same. Hopefully it's not permanent.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfhammer View Post

My condolences my dear frenemy. Sadly we agreed on all of three things ever, but one of them was our love of Scott so respect all the same. Hopefully it's not permanent.
    Cuteclops? THat sucks.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfhammer View Post

Yeah, hope he comes back soon.

I think that wasn't the case for Tyke, he and Logan weren't exactly pals so him pursuing Laura out of genuine attraction, now the issue would be if cyclops got those memories back. Also the case with Warren but he's a non entity atm and it'll be most likely glossed over
    Yeah, it would’ve been better than what we got, and Marvel could ignore the implications just like they ignore so many other things. Should’ve sent Laura to space with Tyke, then had him tag along on her Wolverine adventures.

So Scott's return is but 3 weeks away. I'd be lying if I said I didn't have some concerns but I'll stuff those off in another thread for now. As far as what you all are expecting for Scott once the dust of AoXM settles where do you see him ending up in the pecking order? Mutant God-General? Humble Team Leader? Blackbird Technician Groupie? The possibilities are endless.

My ultimate end for Scott is that damn pizzeria he's planning to co-run (read: manage every aspect of) with Alex but it seems he still has "underwear on the outside" work to do. With Kitty possibly sidelined as leader and Jean cementing herself, I see a niche team lead position for Scott going forward as the most realistic. Given his "list" it sounds a little like X-Force with Scott taking a direct role. Works for me personally as long as the methods stay reasonably PG.

Given all that's happened, what's the best case scenario for our boy?
    Last edited by Ulfhammer; 01-15-2019 at 10:12 PM.