View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

    218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

    106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 51 of 619 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151551 ... LastLast
Results 751 to 765 of 9276
  1. #751
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    3,385

    Default

    Hey guys, I know I wasn't around, so how's the goodbye to cyclops the day it's revealed how he died (DoX)?

    Harambe got this dance, what did cyclops got?


  2. #752
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    3,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DianaWw View Post
    Omg me too, also sad because he didnt add Warren finally kiss Scott option.
    Warren finally kiss Scott is not the same as Scott finally kiss Warren, also I think someone made an edit and replaced Laura with scott in this cover (or was it Warren that got replaced, can't remember)

  3. #753
    Incredible Member DianaWw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    957

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    Warren finally kiss Scott is not the same as Scott finally kiss Warren, also I think someone made an edit and replaced Laura with scott in this cover (or was it Warren that got replaced, can't remember)
    If you ever find it please post it.

  4. #754
    Astonishing Member Hizashi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    4,208

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    Warren finally kiss Scott is not the same as Scott finally kiss Warren, also I think someone made an edit and replaced Laura with scott in this cover (or was it Warren that got replaced, can't remember)
    “Tyke being with Laura would just be too weird!”

    “Tangel and Laura being together is fine.”

  5. #755
    Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    7,227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    “Tyke being with Laura would just be too weird!”

    “Tangel and Laura being together is fine.”
    Scott interacts to much with Logan, as friends, rivals,etc. I dont think Scott or Logan would like tyke/Laura. Nobody should mess with the others daughter.

  6. #756
    Astonishing Member bell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    2,199

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DianaWw View Post
    Should you not be in a dark corner crying that Napoleon Dynamite charmed wear off?

    I shall for ever say ohh gosh everytime I see you post.
    I spend a few minutes trying to come back with a comeback and got nothing xD. Also the pain is there and stuff but the feeling that Cyke is back is over powering it.

    Also this


  7. #757
    Mighty Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    1,920

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    Hey guys, I know I wasn't around, so how's the goodbye to cyclops the day it's revealed how he died (DoX)?

    Harambe got this dance, what did cyclops got?
    He got a gift certificate to the jelly of the month club.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

  8. #758
    Incredible Member DianaWw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    957

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    I spend a few minutes trying to come back with a comeback and got nothing xD. Also the pain is there and stuff but the feeling that Cyke is back is over powering it.

    Also this

    Lol glad you saw the humour. For fun if Scott was to be one of this characters would you pick Napoleon or Forrest Gump?

  9. #759
    Astonishing Member bell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    2,199

    Default

    Note to sell never see Napoleon Dynamite again xD. I don't remember Forrest all I know is when the dude runs hahah.
    I have to say no movie I seen so far has been good for me. I saw A Quiet Place, big mistake. Well the only tv show I see is The 100 and I would say Scott would be Bellamy and the mutant race his sister.

  10. #760
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    3,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Scott interacts to much with Logan, as friends, rivals,etc. I dont think Scott or Logan would like tyke/Laura. Nobody should mess with the others daughter.
    I think that wasn't the case for Tyke, he and Logan weren't exactly pals so him pursuing Laura out of genuine attraction, now the issue would be if cyclops got those memories back. Also the case with Warren but he's a non entity atm and it'll be most likely glossed over

  11. #761
    Astonishing Member Ulfhammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    3,245

    Default

    I noticed there's someone missing from this thread lately...

    My condolences my dear frenemy. Sadly we agreed on all of three things ever, but one of them was our love of Scott so respect all the same. Hopefully it's not permanent.

  12. #762
    Out Fighting for Peace! AJpyro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    7,899

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfhammer View Post
    I noticed there's someone missing from this thread lately...

    My condolences my dear frenemy. Sadly we agreed on all of three things ever, but one of them was our love of Scott so respect all the same. Hopefully it's not permanent.
    Cuteclops? THat sucks.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

    -God I am so tired.

    SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

  13. #763
    Astonishing Member Hizashi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    4,208

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfhammer View Post
    I noticed there's someone missing from this thread lately...

    My condolences my dear frenemy. Sadly we agreed on all of three things ever, but one of them was our love of Scott so respect all the same. Hopefully it's not permanent.
    Yeah, hope he comes back soon.

  14. #764
    Astonishing Member Hizashi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    4,208

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    I think that wasn't the case for Tyke, he and Logan weren't exactly pals so him pursuing Laura out of genuine attraction, now the issue would be if cyclops got those memories back. Also the case with Warren but he's a non entity atm and it'll be most likely glossed over
    Yeah, it would’ve been better than what we got, and Marvel could ignore the implications just like they ignore so many other things. Should’ve sent Laura to space with Tyke, then had him tag along on her Wolverine adventures.

  15. #765
    Astonishing Member Ulfhammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    3,245

    Default

    So Scott's return is but 3 weeks away. I'd be lying if I said I didn't have some concerns but I'll stuff those off in another thread for now. As far as what you all are expecting for Scott once the dust of AoXM settles where do you see him ending up in the pecking order? Mutant God-General? Humble Team Leader? Blackbird Technician Groupie? The possibilities are endless.

    My ultimate end for Scott is that damn pizzeria he's planning to co-run (read: manage every aspect of) with Alex but it seems he still has "underwear on the outside" work to do. With Kitty possibly sidelined as leader and Jean cementing herself, I see a niche team lead position for Scott going forward as the most realistic. Given his "list" it sounds a little like X-Force with Scott taking a direct role. Works for me personally as long as the methods stay reasonably PG.

    Given all that's happened, what's the best case scenario for our boy?
    Last edited by Ulfhammer; 01-15-2019 at 10:12 PM.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •