View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 511 of 619 FirstFirst ... 11411461501507508509510511512513514515521561611 ... LastLast
Results 7,651 to 7,665 of 9276

Quote Originally Posted by Punch Dimension. View Post
    Do you think we'll be happy with this issue.
    Yes the character feels like Cyclops. As fan you should be happy. Now how happy I guess apparently goes from reader to reader and depends if you think Cyclops "the boyscout" has Archery,Wilderness Survival,Rifle Shooting,Leatherwork badges or if he has Family Life,Pottery, Basketry and Safety badges. I will say that his opinion was between Wolverine and Jean Grey that as far I can without spoiling

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by xiyon View Post
    Sounds good. Hoping for good things for Emma, too, as co-founder. I'm also surprised it got acknowledged.
    Co founder? What did she co found?

I hope this doesn't lead to more vomit inducing scemma. How much can a single relationship drag the integrity and dignity of a character down is beyond me. It is specially disgusting that the most grotesque relationship with the worst woman is the one who has been treated with the greatest care, way more than either scemma or emma deserved while Maddie or Jean and their very lives and marriages were treated like absolute trash.

Hope that for the sake of what little is left of Scott's dignity that scemma never comes back. Leave him single or with literally anybody else. It is ridiculous to want for Scott to look like a perpetual cheater, he doesnt deserve that but i guess stupid shipping is more important. It seems Scott will be stuck carrying the Emma leech until the end of his days.
    Last edited by fsger; 08-28-2019 at 03:12 AM.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fsger View Post
    I hope this doesn't lead to more vomit inducing scemma. How much can a single relationship drag the integrity and dignity of a character down is beyond me. It is specially disgusting that the most grotesque relationship with the worst woman is the one who has been treated with the greatest care, way more than either scemma or emma deserved while Maddie or Jean and their very lives and marriages were treated like absolute trash.

Hope that for the sake of what little is left of Scott's dignity that scemma never comes back. Leave him single or with literally anybody else. It is ridiculous to want for Scott to look like a perpetual cheater, he doesnt deserve that but i guess stupid shipping is more important. It seems Scott will be stuck carrying the Emma leech until the end of his days.
    Nothing scemma related happened, some people are reaching with their reactions.

Quote Originally Posted by fsger View Post

What the **** is this.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Nothing scemma related happened, some people are reaching with their reactions.
    Cool, I'm allergic to it.

BANNED

HoX was great and Cyclops has a really good moment with his two dads again.

Absolutely recommended.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

As excited as I am for Cyclops being a lead in the main X-Men book, I am getting a bit jealous of all the other big characters getting more focus by getting to star in smaller team books.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    As excited as I am for Cyclops being a lead in the main X-Men book, I am getting a bit jealous of all the other big characters getting more focus by getting to star in smaller team books.
    Same.I thought the same.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Thanks to juan678
    Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

I’m a laugh if Polaris hooks up with Cyke.
    Interesting Fact: Cyclops runs the X-Office.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Thanks to juan678
    Wait, does this mean the X-Men book isn't Cyke's main book? That is, Cyke won't be featured in an ongoing moving forward? Also, huh, so the Summers Family book is actually Magneto and Kid plus Storm and Cyke?
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

Quote Originally Posted by xiyon View Post
    Wait, does this mean the X-Men book isn't Cyke's main book? That is, Cyke won't be featured in an ongoing moving forward? Also, huh, so the Summers Family book is actually Magneto and Kid plus Storm and Cyke?
    It was always announced as a rotating cast. Cyclops is probably the lynchpin of the book or at the very least will probably be featured a lot.
    Constantly talking isn't necessarily communicating

CBR community Standards and Rules

It is probably like his Avengers, where the line up was rotating but Stark and Cap were always in the center.

Just with Scott

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    It is probably like his Avengers, where the line up was rotating but Stark and Cap were always in the center.

Just with Scott
    I hope so damn much.