View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 513 of 619 FirstFirst ... 13413463503509510511512513514515516517523563613 ... LastLast
Results 7,681 to 7,695 of 9276

Scott might not have had a big moment in House of X #3, but his speech was great and I love that he's the true-blue leader again.

Why do some people seem to think that the explosion was enough to kill the X-Men?
    Does it need doing?
    Yes.
    Then it will be done.

Emma was right

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    There's no Scemma appreciation thread like Jott, so I'm sharing this here (since the Emma Appreciation thread is far more whiny unlike us cool kids here ). They're so cute together! Despite Cyclops being in the bodysuit which I still don't like.

It's by Deestroyerart on Tumblr, who also draws WonderBat which I also adore.
    This thread is practically anti-emma/scemma now and only Jott is allowed. So it’s better to create a new thread for Scemma.

No more scemma, let Cyclops keep some dignity.
    Last edited by fsger; 08-28-2019 at 07:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    Scott might not have had a big moment in House of X #3, but his speech was great and I love that he's the true-blue leader again.

Why do some people seem to think that the explosion was enough to kill the X-Men?
    Is probably for Xavier's talk about dying for the cause and the theory of the current X-Men being pod people. Maybe the X-Men in this story are the equivalents of Lemmings, you can always send more from the reserves.
    Last edited by TheCape; 08-28-2019 at 06:28 PM.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    There's no Scemma appreciation thread like Jott, so I'm sharing this here (since the Emma Appreciation thread is far more whiny unlike us cool kids here ). They're so cute together! Despite Cyclops being in the bodysuit which I still don't like.

It's by Deestroyerart on Tumblr, who also draws WonderBat which I also adore.
    An artist that draws Scemma and WonderBat? An artist for my heart! I was reading Batman: the Last Knight on Earth yesterday, and gawd, there's just not enough WonderBat team-up stories! It really does feel like the whole DC universe prefers SMWW and the JL/U cartoon was just a glitch-- which is sad, since the Bruce Timm cartoons were my introduction to the DC universe T__T
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

BANNED

People want the pod people theory to be true too hard. I think some people are really scared and afraid the X-Men are at a point of no return to being regular heroes or some weird mentality like that.

Larraz' Cyclops is so sexy I had to change my avatar. Here's hoping Reis' Sunspot is worthy of taking the throne back.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    People want the pod people theory to be true too hard. I think some people are really scared and afraid the X-Men are at a point of no return to being regular heroes or some weird mentality like that.

Larraz' Cyclops is so sexy I had to change my avatar. Here's hoping Reis' Sunspot is worthy of taking the throne back.
    He is sexy but that cowl is just ruining him for me. Otherwise he has looked pretty good, everything else is okay.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    He is sexy but that cowl is just ruining him for me. Otherwise he has looked pretty good, everything else is okay.
    The way Larraz draws hair, Logan and Jean would interact with him wearing tear away pants, to make things easier if you know what I mean.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrae View Post
    It was always announced as a rotating cast. Cyclops is probably the lynchpin of the book or at the very least will probably be featured a lot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    It is probably like his Avengers, where the line up was rotating but Stark and Cap were always in the center.

Just with Scott
    I remember it was supposed to be a rotating cast with Cyke as the staple member, but the statement "...each issue will have a new cast..." makes it sound like even Cyke isn't permanent. I do hope it's just my pessimism, since it'd be sad if Cyke doesn't have an ongoing haha
    Let your wallet talk.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    change.org to #FreeTheHair?
    Let your wallet talk.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

The Scott moments might be small, but I'm loving them so far.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post

IMO I don't think they are too out of character to warrant the pod theory being true, but the theory does seem likely. And honestly, we know Hickman doesn't want to introduce too many new mutants, but rather just focus on developing the ones we already have so it's not likely we are getting a bunch of new ones, so the pods have to be former x-men.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Today's issue in a nutshell:

HickmanClops: "So, yeah. Me stanning for Victor efffin' Creed of all people the other day wasn't a fluke or whatever. If you're a mutant, your peers will let you get away with literally anything. Fantastic societal statement and all that. Hurray."
    HickmanCast: "........................"
    HickmanClops: "Jean, you and I are to act in such a professional manner that the readership will still be wondering whether or not we got back together."
    Hickmean: "Got it, Summers."
    HickmanClops: "Slightly too on the nose, but you get the idea. Also, we have to make a huge deal out of a suicide mission for... I'm not really sure, honestly. Apparently I was doing it wrong the last time? Point is, we have to be all fluffy and melodramatic about it. A millennial thing, I guess?"
    HickmanCast: "........................"
    HickmanClops: "Finally, in a what I can only assume is an ironic PR stunt, we'll have a C-lister among our midst to play token whiner over aforementioned suicide mission and eventually perform a heroic sacrifice to allow us A-listers to keep going about our business."
    Paige: "Wait, WHAT? That's why I'm here?"
    HickmanClops: "I wouldn't worry about it too much, Tabitha, we'll name a street after you and bring you back within a year or tw..."
    Paige: "PAIGE!"
    HickmanClops: "..................."
    HickmanClops: "Alright, I'll admit, maaaybe Erik and Magneto are indeed enjoying the hell out of their habitual respective god complexes, but I promise you, you're not actually tasked to become anyone's servant."
    Paige: "Ohmygod Paige with an 'I', you a-hole! That's my name!"
    HickmanClops: "..................."
    HickmanClops: "Oh. Paige. Husk. Right, right. Mmm. Welcome aboard?"

The X-Men get blown up on the regular. The hysteria is absurd.
    Jean probably TK bubbled that nonsense like "A bomb. How....human."

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    The X-Men get blown up on the regular. The hysteria is absurd.
    Jean probably TK bubbled that nonsense like "A bomb. How....human."
    Seriously, they’ve survived worse. Panels or it didn’t happen.
    Does it need doing?
    Yes.
    Then it will be done.