View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 514 of 619 FirstFirst ... 14414464504510511512513514515516517518524564614 ... LastLast
Results 7,696 to 7,710 of 9276
    Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Even more evidence Cyclops is the lead of hickman’s run, there is literally a flashback of him
    And Xavier in the first issue https://t.co/pSBKmTNYMW

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    IMO I don't think they are too out of character to warrant the pod theory being true, but the theory does seem likely. And honestly, we know Hickman doesn't want to introduce too many new mutants, but rather just focus on developing the ones we already have so it's not likely we are getting a bunch of new ones, so the pods have to be former x-men.
    I think Scott's behavior makes sense if he spent five months, as we've seen in the first page of HoX, getting to know Xavier's plans and help him with the development of Krakoa. The pod people theory might be true, but I think only with the formerly dead mutants. The ones brought back through other means, like Scott, Jean and Logan have been acting in-character enough that I'm fairly sure they're the real deal.

Even more evidence Cyclops is the lead of hickman’s run, there is literally a flashback of him
    And Xavier in the first issue https://t.co/pSBKmTNYMW
    What more proof was needed beyond Hickman saying as such weeks ago? That image is also old

I’m still not onboard the pod people theory. We don’t know what timeline that scene takes place in, and we can’t say those “X-Men” aren’t the beginnings of Sinister’s hybrids.
    Does it need doing?
    Yes.
    Then it will be done.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    What more proof was needed beyond Hickman saying as such weeks ago? That image is also old
    People (myself included I guess) about Cyclops not being involved much beyond the first arc because Hickman said the book wasn't about the Summers clan.

People (myself included I guess) about Cyclops not being involved much beyond the first arc because Hickman said the book wasn't about the Summers clan.
    Id have to dig it up but Im almost positive Hickman said that this book would have a rotating cast with Scott being the one constant

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Id have to dig it up but Im almost positive Hickman said that this book would have a rotating cast with Scott being the one constant
    That is what I understood too. Everybody is going to change except Scott.

I could be wrong but I think it will be like that.
    I hope that at least another character is constant.

We're getting a Scott Summers renaissance. The heart-break prince is back and I'm all for it. I hope he is a constant and everyone else rotates around him. Cyclops is the sun and everyone else orbits him and his luscious hair.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    ...everyone else orbits him and his luscious hair.
    Beautiful, beautiful hair
    marvel-future-fight-x-men-apocalypse.jpg
    Cyclops.(Scott.Summers).full.505937.jpg
    000tumblr_oje7237hoF1r1ins0o1_500.jpg

All-New Member

Some newbie questions...

I haven't read any HOX or POX issues yet. Just wating online video summaries. Waiting for the hardcover.

All this future brouhaha is Moira's 9th life and her latest iteration is in 616?

Is Moira even alive currently in 616?

So if what we're having right now is still 616, that basically means Charles and Mags have been slugging it out all this time while also knowing that they have to make an alliance later on because they innately know of the upcoming Mother Mold creation?

So basically, the Scott Summers that returned from the dead that's not sober a lot of the times is exactly the same confident Scott in this series? Meaning, same timeline?

Quote Originally Posted by Cypocalypse View Post
    Some newbie questions...

I haven't read any HOX or POX issues yet. Just wating online video summaries. Waiting for the hardcover.

All this future brouhaha is Moira's 9th life and her latest iteration is in 616?

Is Moira even alive currently in 616?

So if what we're having right now is still 616, that basically means Charles and Mags have been slugging it out all this time while also knowing that they have to make an alliance later on because they innately know of the upcoming Mother Mold creation?

So basically, the Scott Summers that returned from the dead that's not sober a lot of the times is exactly the same confident Scott in this series? Meaning, same timeline?
    None of this has been answered yet

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    We're getting a Scott Summers renaissance. The heart-break prince is back and I'm all for it. I hope he is a constant and everyone else rotates around him. Cyclops is the sun and everyone else orbits him and his luscious hair.
    Man, I'm starting to think like this. So many little characters leeching from everywhere and complaining in the most ungrateful ways. So many people want to leave everything on the shoulders of deadweights. This franchice would be dead if Marvel wasted time proping up every minor character.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by fsger View Post
    Man, I'm starting to think like this. So many little characters leeching from everywhere and complaining in the most ungrateful ways. So many people want to leave everything on the shoulders of deadweights. This franchice would be dead if Marvel wasted time proping up every minor character.
    In my opinion, the best thing is when a writer uses minor characters for years, but also gives them a satisfying ending. Like what PAD did with Maddrox and Layla Miller marrying and retiring to a farm. Fans of that run were not complaining about them being in limbo, and preferred them being in limbo in their farm to how he has been used lately. (death of x and the rosenberg mess)
    It's basically like reading a manga that had a beginning and an end

Characters like Cyclops are different, he shouldnt be killed or retired or sent to limbo.

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    In my opinion, the best thing is when a writer uses minor characters for years, but also gives them a satisfying ending. Like what PAD did with Maddrox and Layla Miller marrying and retiring to a farm. Fans of that run were not complaining about them being in limbo, and preferred them being in limbo in their farm to how he has been used lately. (death of x and the rosenberg mess)
    It's basically like reading a manga that had a beginning and an end

Characters like Cyclops are different, he shouldnt be killed or retired or sent to limbo.
    You have points

I'm pissed of people blaming every minor character problem on Cyclops being important.
    as if that would make characters that have failed for decades suddenly better.
    Last edited by fsger; 08-29-2019 at 09:12 PM.

Cyke is awesome! Despair! The Jeeper 2.0's Avatar

The solicit for the first issue says beginning the "saga of Cyclops." I mean how much more bold can they be?
    "Listen to me...you can't kill an idea. It always comes back. Resurrected. Or reborn...into a different form." - Cyclops, Secret Wars