View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 516 of 619 FirstFirst ... 16416466506512513514515516517518519520526566616 ... LastLast
Results 7,726 to 7,740 of 9276
    Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    I just unlocked Cyclops in Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3.

He has ricochets!

Someone remembers!
    I remember Cyke having an hilarious roundhouse kick move in the first MUA game.

Game Dev #1: "Okay, none of us are leaving until we come up with something that isn't a variation of his basic optic blast move."
    Game Dev #2: "..................."
    Game Dev #3: "..................."
    Game Dev #2: "Oooooh, I got it! A roundhouse kick!"
    Game Dev #1/3: "..................."
    Game Dev #1/3: "What???!!!"
    Game Dev #2: "Yeah, have you never seen a Chuck Norris movie slash episode of Walker, Texas Ranger? Roundhouse kicks performed by folks wearing tight pants will never not be awesome!"
    Game Dev #1/3: "..................."
    Game Dev #1/3: "Sold."

Yes, here his basic combo is also a combination of kicks and punches that ends with a weak optic blast. His special abilities are "Continuous and straight Optic blast", "Very wide Optic blast that can be charged", "Jump back in the air and throw three projectiles of optic blast towards the ground" and "Ricochet optic blast".

His final attack is "Make an X with an optic blast and culminate with a mega optic blast."

Cyclops is not exactly the superhero with the most varied powers in the world XD

UA Cyclops was a goddamn legend.

A. Basic hold and release Optic Blast
    B. Michael Jordan Ascension To The Heavens For Optic Drone Strike
    C. Roundhouse Man Kick Of Mutant Testosterone
    D. Hold Button To Maintain Blast
    X. MASH THAT BUTTON FOR THE MACHINE GUN RICOCHET CYCLOPS, SWEEPER OF ROOMS, SLAYER OF BOSSES, HEAD BOBBIN' BACK AND FORTH MORE THAN EMMA WHEN--
    SUPER: Ow owie owie mommy my head hurts ow mommy JEEEEEAAAAAAAN
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Yes, here his basic combo is also a combination of kicks and punches that ends with a weak optic blast. His special abilities are "Continuous and straight Optic blast", "Very wide Optic blast that can be charged", "Jump back in the air and throw three projectiles of optic blast towards the ground" and "Ricochet optic blast".

His final attack is "Make an X with an optic blast and culminate with a mega optic blast."

Cyclops is not exactly the superhero with the most varied powers in the world XD
    No, I mean, it was an actual special move you could invest skill points in, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    [...]
    You know, that kind of delivery and my previous Norris comment makes me think we should go for a Scott Summers Facts kind of a thing.

For instance, "Scott Summers doesn't die. He tricks you into "posthumously" referring to him as a Nazi so that you'll have to pretend an entire flagship relaunch didn't happen, "resurrect" him and then beg some superstar dudebro to save your franchise."
    Last edited by FluffyCyclopsRLZ; 09-03-2019 at 02:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    No, I mean, it was an actual special move you could invest skill points in, lol.
    Oh.

Ok, I'm laughing. It's always weird when Cyclops fights without using his optic blast.

Oh.

Ok, I'm laughing. It's always weird when Cyclops fights without using his optic blast.
    Not only that, but it was his second best active ability. The basic optic blast was so OP there was no need to bother with the other variations. Roundhouse kicks and tight pants, baby.

You know, that kind of delivery and my previous Norris comment makes me think we should go for a Scott Summers Facts kind of a thing.

For instance, "Scott Summers doesn't die. He tricks you into "posthumously" referring to him as a Nazi so that you'll have to pretend an entire flagship relaunch didn't happen, "resurrect" him and then beg some superstar dudebro to save your franchise."
    "When Scott Summers flexes his Brain, Ten Telepaths reach the Totality of their Telepathy".
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

I just unlocked Cyclops in Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3.

He has ricochets!

Someone remembers!
    I got the game on the day Cyclops became playable, but I still haven't played it. Not for lack of wanting, but because I wanted to play it with my brothers/friends and forgot how difficult it is to match up schedules among several working adults...
    Does it need doing?
    Yes.
    Then it will be done.

Spectacular Member Doctor_Foxey's Avatar

Hey call me old fashioned but can people chill with the shipping wars/hostility? I typically enjoy the debating but the comments had devolved and nobody seems like they are going to call it out. If what your ship or anything you are debating is really great then just share how great it is. There is no need to spread such negativity here. Call me old fashioned but their is long lived solution of if you don’t like, scroll on by. If you guys want to argue there is a thread for that too. This thread is for appreciating Cyclops.
    check out my art if you are interested

https://doctor-rainbowfoxey.tumblr.com/

This roundhouse kick bit is killing me guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    This roundhouse kick bit is killing me guys.
    Scott Summers doesn't do roundhouse kicks. The world realigns itself and then spins on its axis to accommodate his leg.

Scott Summers doesn't do roundhouse kicks. The world realigns itself and then spins on its axis to accommodate his leg.
    Are we gonna make Scott the MU’s Chuck Norris?
    Does it need doing?
    Yes.
    Then it will be done.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

In other words, Scott's been holding back on us this whole time. Too many roundhouse kicks and he throws the earth off its axis, dooming all life.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    Are we gonna make Scott the MU’s Chuck Norris?
    "Every year on his birthday, Scott Summers selects one lucky child to be optic blasted into the sun."

"There is no theory of evolution, merely the beings Scott Summers allows to live."

"Scott Summers can win a game of Connect Four in just three moves."

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post

A. Basic hold and release Optic Blast
    B. Michael Jordan Ascension To The Heavens For Optic Drone Strike
    D. Hold Button To Maintain Blast
    X. MASH THAT BUTTON FOR THE MACHINE GUN RICOCHET CYCLOPS, SWEEPER OF ROOMS, SLAYER OF BOSSES, HEAD BOBBIN' BACK AND FORTH MORE THAN EMMA WHEN--
    SUPER: Ow owie owie mommy my head hurts ow mommy JEEEEEAAAAAAAN
    I think his moveset in X-men Legends 2 was even more op.

he had all those wide range shots, the ricochet shots and he had variations to his beams (the radiation one comes to mind immediately) him + Jean was an awesome combo, having her hold then throwthem to him like softballs was so much fun. His beam itself you could level up to one shot half way through the playthrough.

that's also where the roundhouse kick originated