View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 522 of 619 FirstFirst ... 22422472512518519520521522523524525526532572 ... LastLast
Results 7,816 to 7,830 of 9276
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Neocide View Post
    That he was screwed over in avx. With evidence on why he didn't trust the avengers swept under the rug.
    It's ok you don't like post morrison Cyclops but you act like he was this huge evil with no justification for his situation.
    It feels like your quick to defend Jean but not so quick to defend Scott. At least thats how I see it.
    Exactly. Someone, X-office themselves too, really need to read Avengers:X-Sanction before putting all the blame on Scott & defending avengers & kid cable.
    It was cable who straight up tried to murder the avengers & It was Scott who had come to save them. Cable made Scott promise he wouldn't let avengers win. Then kid cable showed up & dissolved Cable's involvment regarding Scott's action in AvX. Kid cable made Scott say he was wrong where it was him/real cable who made him go to war against the avengers. Kid cable su*cks.

I just discovered that Whedon had plans to make Buffy Summers cousin to Scott and I'm laughing a lot.

TL;DR: The idea is that she was in a mental sanitarium and believed herself to be a demon hunter.

https://www.scifinow.co.uk/news/buff...hedon-reveals/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    I just discovered that Whedon had plans to make Buffy Summers cousin to Scott and I'm laughing a lot.

TL;DR: The idea is that she was in a mental sanitarium and believed herself to be a demon hunter.

Knew the first part. 2nd part?Never heard of that, sounds awful.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post

I'm sure in the Buffyverse she would have had a cousin locked up in an institution because he believed he had explodovision and was afraid everything he looked at was being destroyed.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Why he got his legs wide open like that and begging Logan not to?

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I love Scott, I just have a different view on AvX, I don't believe he was wrong just that to survive he did some stuff he probably wish he didn't have to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post

Why he got his legs wide open like that and begging Logan not to?
    Lol, I love their dynamic
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 09-09-2019 at 12:24 PM.

BANNED

How can one man be so graceful

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    How can one man be so graceful

I won't lie, I'm kinda disappointed Cyke didn't roundhouse kick the crap out of everyone minus the last baddie just so he'd unceremoniously shoot it in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    i need to see the 10 minutes that led up to this image
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    - It is curious that of the three you are the one that less space occupies, Logan
    -Shut up, Slim.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    I'm sure Xavier's mind control is involve somehow.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    I won't lie, I'm kinda disappointed Cyke didn't roundhouse kick the crap out of everyone minus the last baddie just so he'd unceremoniously shoot it in the face.
    It's somewhat funny that you mention it because one of Scott's new moves is a kick.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    And kid Cable is Cable, he brought Scott back because he loves him and killed himself to return the time displaced O5 to their time because it was going to end on a bad future.
    Sorry, I forget because the event was total trash, but how does killing Real Cable help send the OC5 back? I'm not being facetious; I genuinely don't remember the in-story explanation given since the idea of replacing the real deal with a knockoff stank of corporate shenanigans.
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by xiyon View Post
    Sorry, I forget because the event was total trash, but how does killing Real Cable help send the OC5 back? I'm not being facetious; I genuinely don't remember the in-story explanation given since the idea of replacing the real deal with a knockoff stank of corporate shenanigans.
    Kid Cable is an overzealous prick who thought his older version wasn't doing his job of protecting the timeline and iced him. You can say the O5 wouldn't have been sent back because he would have tried to stop his younger version, but I doubt he wouldn't listen to reason eventually. So we go with "Kid Cable is a dick".

On an unrelated note, already gave the Cyclops' new uniform a test run on Future Fight. It's fun to play with and he supports Jean and other energy-based characters better now. They went full anime with some of his skills and I love it.