View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 529 of 619 FirstFirst ... 29429479519525526527528529530531532533539579 ... LastLast
Results 7,921 to 7,935 of 9276
    Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Attachment 87225

X-Men issue 3 cover
    I'm starting to notice a theme with these covers. It really makes me wonder if anyone on them will actually appear in the comics.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    I'm starting to notice a theme with these covers. It really makes me wonder if anyone on them will actually appear in the comics.
    Well Scott is the leader of X-Men, that is confirmed and he builds the rotating team on a per mission basis. Also, I think it looks like X-men #1 and #2 do overlap a little because Rachel and Cable appear in both issues. I think #3 and #4 are both going to be in the savage land, so probably 2 issue story arcs at the beginning. I think Scott is going to be the team leader no matter what the mission though.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    Well Scott is the leader of X-Men, that is confirmed and he builds the rotating team on a per mission basis. Also, I think it looks like X-men #1 and #2 do overlap a little because Rachel and Cable appear in both issues. I think #3 and #4 are both going to be in the savage land, so probably 2 issue story arcs at the beginning. I think Scott is going to be the team leader no matter what the mission though.
    I was really hoping Rachel would be a constant as well.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Cyclops is going to be the leader of the X-Men, not Krakoa. In that sense he will have less responsibility than during Utopia.

And that probably makes him much happier.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    HoX/PoX is the only book out and it's aaall world-building. Also, the last two issues were pretty big lletdowns imo, but CultLeader!Storm has temporarily restored my faith in this particular storyline.

Eh, wouldn't be surprised if we eventually had another round of Chuck getting kicked off the (literal) mutant island because of whatever umpteenth skeleton he has stashed in his closet.
    I sure hope so. I want Cyclops being top dog again and think on his own.

Mighty Member

I think the best part of HoX/PoX is, with the ambiguity in the timeline, we're not sure if the mutants turning on Cyke ever really happened. Stroke of genius, I must say, since it's not-quite a Jedi hand-wave.
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xiyon View Post
    I think the best part of HoX/PoX is, with the ambiguity in the timeline, we're not sure if the mutants turning on Cyke ever really happened. Stroke of genius, I must say, since it's not-quite a Jedi hand-wave.
    HickmanClops: "Oh, so my comrades-in-arms didn't desecrate a dead man's memory to justify their inaction during the Terrigen fiasco? Good for them, good. All past sins forgiven and all that, right?"
    Hickman: "Maddie's still your baby mama. I have plans."
    HickmanClops: "Aaaaw."

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    HickmanClops: "Oh, so my comrades-in-arms didn't desecrate a dead man's memory to justify their inaction during the Terrigen fiasco? Good for them, good. All past sins forgiven and all that, right?"
    Hickman: "Maddie's still your baby mama. I have plans."
    HickmanClops: "Aaaaw."
    Mr. Hickman, sir, if you're reading this, please have Wifi meet Maddie and let Maddie know that Wifi killed Cable.
    Let your wallet talk.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

BANNED

Saw this somedays ago.
    IMG_20190904_041008.jpg

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Saw this somedays ago.
    IMG_20190904_041008.jpg
    Guess who Cyke is teaching his secret soup recipe to...? xD
    Let your wallet talk.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by xiyon View Post
    Mr. Hickman, sir, if you're reading this, please have Wifi meet Maddie and let Maddie know that Wifi killed Cable.
    Is there anyway to have Maddie and Wi-Fi retroactively destroying each other? A man can dream, right?

BANNED

I love Maddy. And Wifi is growing on me.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I like Maddie and wish she had a better fate. The perfect solution would have been to merge her character with Jean from the start. To make Maddie Jean's reincarnation
    As it stands now I think she is way too problematic and usually a sign of trouble, to much trouble for very little in return.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Attachment 87225

X-Men issue 3 cover
    This cover got10 pages of being talk about xD

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Saw this somedays ago.
    I'll admit it... I don't get it.