274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 53 of 619 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153553 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    I can not wait, time is moving so slow, also I feel like when I read the annual Cyke would pop up like this.

Like standing straight up out of his grave? Creepy and kind of zombie like. Makes sense I suppose if you're being brought back to a world that can't walk and chew gum without you.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post

But dating is worse, sure.
    I wonder how Logan would feel about the whole "turn about is fair play thing" if it was Laura on the receiving end. I don't' remember clearly but wasn't Scott off with Maddie or X-Factor for this. Had to be a reason Logan was still breathing after this.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post

But dating is worse, sure.
    Ah, yeah, I forgot about this. Let's be honest, and as much as I may like Wolverine, his popularity allows him to get away with quite a bit.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfhammer View Post
    I wonder how Logan would feel about the whole "turn about is fair play thing" if it was Laura on the receiving end. I don't' remember clearly but wasn't Scott off with Maddie or X-Factor for this. Had to be a reason Logan was still breathing after this.
    I forgot the issue but Wolverine when off on Cyke because Laura was in a team and something had happen. Cyke told him that would not have happen if Wolverine had not been at a bar getting drunk and had been doing his job.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    Ah, yeah, I forgot about this. Let's be honest, and as much as I may like Wolverine, his popularity allows him to get away with quite a bit.
    It's a rule of comics. No matter how light you try and make a character, if they have a dark past, they get away with stuff others wouldn't. Wolverine, Punisher, Batman, etc.

I forgot the issue but Wolverine when off on Cyke because Laura was in a team and something had happen. Cyke told him that would not have happen if Wolverine had not been at a bar getting drunk and had been doing his job.
    Wasn't that what started Schism (along with QQQ being a douche nozzle)?

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    I think we got our wires crossed somewhere. This was Logan gutting Rachel in I'd say like Uncanny early 200's or so. Shortly after this she disappeared with Spiral wasn't it?

Nevermind. I just caught up to the fact that bell wasn't referring to the panel posted earlier...
    Last edited by Ulfhammer; 01-15-2019 at 11:00 PM. Reason: Slow Mental Processing

I think we got our wires crossed somewhere. This was Logan gutting Rachel in I'd say like Uncanny early 200's or so. Shortly after this she disappeared with Spiral wasn't it?

Nevermind. I just caught up to the fact that bell wasn't referring to the panel posted earlier...
    Yeah my bad, my reply was on if it was Laura inplace of Rachel. Not about the scan.

Yeah my bad, my reply was on if it was Laura inplace of Rachel. Not about the scan.
    Gotcha. This is ringing a bell, but I don't recall the issue. If any of the sages around here can recall it, please let me know. I'd love to refresh myself on that.

Such a Scott line though.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    I think so, might have to see

Gotcha. This is ringing a bell, but I don't recall the issue. If any of the sages around here can recall it, please let me know. I'd love to refresh myself on that.

Such a Scott line though.
    I know the run, Is just all I can think about is armor in Japan xD
    Let me look and see if I can find it. But PsychoEFrost might be right and if so then it would be before schism.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    “Tyke being with Laura would just be too weird!”

“Tangel and Laura being together is fine.”
    While I'm still against Adult!Tyke, I'm down for incredibly awkward Adult!Tyke/Laura moments poking fun at the Scott/Logan subtext. Like, Adult!Tyke and Laura working incredibly efficiently together making everyone including Logan jelly, but Logan's too much in denial to admit the fact that his boytoy replacing him with his daughter is causing havoc with his hormones that he comes off as an angry jerk at best.

Tyke/Laura is still muh ship even if Tyke turned out pathetic and Laura really could do better than Tangel and Tyke.
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

Bad idea. Tyke was always on borrowed time. To setup what could have been an awesome ship, and frankly some much needed catharsis for Scott\Logan fans, it would have been heartbreaking to see it end.
    Logic?! But, they don’t even pay attention to it half the time...

That's the one. I feel like someone should fire off a super nasty anti-Jean post in CC's honor. I'd do it but... well I kind of just did that in the J&S thread so I've hit my once a year quota.
    Hmmm, Jean is... an adequate leader at best, with a costume that’s not quite right!

By the way, long time Hizashi. I hope all is well with you. Did I miss much around here in the last month or so?
    Thanks, it has been a while since you’ve stopped by. I’m well, hope you’re doing good too. What you’ve missed? A squabble or two, some memes, talk of Scott’s love life. So, the usual?

Quote Originally Posted by xiyon View Post
    While I'm still against Adult!Tyke, I'm down for incredibly awkward Adult!Tyke/Laura moments poking fun at the Scott/Logan subtext. Like, Adult!Tyke and Laura working incredibly efficiently together making everyone including Logan jelly, but Logan's too much in denial to admit the fact that his boytoy replacing him with his daughter is causing havoc with his hormones that he comes off as an angry jerk at best.

Tyke/Laura is still muh ship even if Tyke turned out pathetic and Laura really could do better than Tangel and Tyke.
    Is Adult!Tyke that dude with the stupid haircut? That one issue was enough of him for a lifetime for me. More than enough.

Logic?! But, they don’t even pay attention to it half the time...
    Half the time feels like your overstating it but ok.

Hmmm, Jean is... an adequate leader at best, with a costume that’s not quite right!
    For CC to have posted that, he'd (I'm assuming, we didn't know each other in the christian sense) have to have swallowed a whole bottle of Vicodin followed by a 5th of whiskey for a chaser. Actually, strike that. I don't think we could post what he would have said in that state without joining him in exile.

Thanks, it has been a while since you’ve stopped by. I’m well, hope you’re doing good too. What you’ve missed? A squabble or two, some memes, talk of Scott’s love life. So, the usual?
    On top of the world my friend. Thanks for asking. Squabble, memes, ships... check, check, check. Never change CBR.