View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 531 of 619 FirstFirst ... 31431481521527528529530531532533534535541581 ... LastLast
Results 7,951 to 7,965 of 9276

Alright, let's get to the real questions.

Who should Scott have an affair with this time? My vote's with Storm. That loving hug between Jean and Storm in yesterday's issue just sowed the seeds for the ultimate betrayal and juicy drama for when Jean walks in Scott's Krakoan treehouse to see Storm and him fooling around.

Not to mention that kiss Storm gave him. She wants the Optic Blast.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    Alright, let's get to the real questions.

Who should Scott have an affair with this time? My vote's with Storm. That loving hug between Jean and Storm in yesterday's issue just sowed the seeds for the ultimate betrayal and juicy drama for when Jean walks in Scott's Krakoan treehouse to see Storm and him fooling around.

Not to mention that kiss Storm gave him. She wants the Optic Blast.
    Logan. It's logan. You saw Scott & Storm. But missed naked logan holding naked Scottt?

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Logan. It's logan. You saw Scott & Storm. But missed naked logan holding naked Scottt?
    Not enough drama in that. Jean would welcome that, she'd probably sit and watch like the Phoenix Phreak she is.

I wonder what orchids is doing with dead Scott’s body

BANNED

I would've been down with Scott and Ororo long ago and still would. She has chemistry with virtually every one of her OG teammates, especially Logan. (Kurt or Peter would be weird though) But selfishly I am hoping Scott and Emma start it up again, something I did not think was at all likely before the last two weeks.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    I would've been down with Scott and Ororo long ago and still would. She has chemistry with virtually every one of her OG teammates, especially Logan. (Kurt or Peter would be weird though) But selfishly I am hoping Scott and Emma start it up again, something I did not think was at all likely before the last two weeks.
    What changed?

What changed?
    Dinosaurs

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    Same here. The closest we got was Bloodstorm.

BANNED

What changed?
    The Sinister Secrets + dino dating

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    Same here. The closest we got was Bloodstorm.
    And now there's a plausible way for Bloodstorm to return...Not that I think she will, but a fan can hope.

As an aside, my shipping goggles went into overdrive now that there's canon way to age-up/down members of the cast :'D
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

Quote Originally Posted by xiyon View Post
    And now there's a plausible way for Bloodstorm to return...Not that I think she will, but a fan can hope.

As an aside, my shipping goggles went into overdrive now that there's canon way to age-up/down members of the cast :'D
    Oh I'm with you right there! My Xavier x Jean Grey ship is all but ready to take off, baby!

I think it's time to update my ship list~

Comic Geek in General

We all know Scott tends to attract telepaths (Jean, Emma, Betsy influenced by Kwannon) and clones of telepaths (Madelyn) most of the time.......

if Mutants are now a sovereign nation with their own rules, who’s to say Scott can’t have both? (Assuming Emma is still pining over Scott and plotting to get him back like she was in Uncanny or Jean hasn’t moved on) (yes, I know I just gave slashfics more possibilities if they hadn’t done this already.....)

At this rate, it may be safer to first rehab Scott’s image as the de facto Leader of the X-Men and repair his friendships with the other X-Men after the last few years before we find out who he’s involved with........and he has a lot to settle (X-Force ver 2, his actions as the Phoenix, killing Xavier, to say nothing about how he became more like Magneto later on before he died)........we know that the ones he seemed to have in his corner where Logan (briefly before Logan died and again when they reformed the team), Cable (he brought Scott back, only because he thought his father shouldn’t have had to die of a illness), Emma (in her weird way), Jean (despite everything)

Comic Geek in General

So that counts 4 people who traumatized Scott.
    1.Sinister
    2.Jack O'Diamond
    3.Madelyne.
    4.Apocalypse

Plus
    1) D’Ken (abducted his parents, killed his mother and basically started Vulcan’s slow slide to psychosis)
    2) Stephen Lang (launched Sentinel Attack #421, captured and struck Jean and was partially responsible for the Phoenix Force taking Jean’s place, as the fracas with the Sentinels damaged the shuttles auto pilot)
    3) Mastermind (Jason Wygarde) (directly responsible for Dark Phoenix)
    4) Bastion (implanted a bomb in Scott’s chest)

Comic Geek in General

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I like Maddie and wish she had a better fate. The perfect solution would have been to merge her character with Jean from the start. To make Maddie Jean's reincarnation
    As it stands now I think she is way too problematic and usually a sign of trouble, to much trouble for very little in return.
    I myself think the better option would have been to have Madelyn somehow be Jean with amnesia (the Phoenix reconstitutes on Earth but the trauma of reforming a body maybe splits the two, the physical half eventually become Madelyn while the memories, Powers where in the cocoon.......and when the Avengers find it and open it that’s when Madelyn remembers who she was.......there.....I just thought of a less headache inducing reason that wouldn’t have split the fans.....)

So after last issue of HOX... does this mean that my idea of Apocalypse and Cyclops taking tea together is now possible?
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    So after last issue of HOX... does this mean that my idea of Apocalypse and Cyclops taking tea together is now possible?
    Scott: Hey remember that time you tried to take over ky son and ended up bonded with me?
    Apoc: yeah. Good times.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.