View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 537 of 619 FirstFirst ... 37437487527533534535536537538539540541547587 ... LastLast
Results 8,041 to 8,055 of 9276

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Yeah, I've argued something similar. It makes sense that Scott is not part of the council if he leads the X-Men.

In addition, we avoid unnecessary dramas if Emma and Jean are against each other in a vote and he has the tiebreaker vote.

Which would certainly happen if he were part of the council.
    Hahaha like the drama going on now that Hickman favorite Emma over Jean. People need to learn what roles are best for their favorite character.

Like most of us we don't want him in the council.

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    There's nothing to suggest why Cerebro won't be able to duplicate it.
    There's nothing to suggest why Phoenix would've burn through when it can't even repair his brain damage.

Xavier is back. If you want your AvX headcanon to be true this the time to bring it up having Xavier revealing Void's involvement in his death.
    Cerebro copies memories and creates backups which are transferred to clones. Thats what its been defined to be capable of, not duplicating destructive powerful forces which I dont see how that would even be possible. Why would Xavier even allow that to be a possibility given how much control he has here? What purpose does that serve

Completely unnecessary and adds little now

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I don't think Cyclops would have liked to be on the council and I don't think he should have been there. He took those responsibilities before because there was the need and nobody wanted to do what was needed or the get the bad reputation. The situation is diferent now. I think he will be happier for not being in charge of that.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 09-25-2019 at 11:23 AM. Reason: so many mistakes

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Cerebro copies memories and creates backups which are transferred to clones. Thats what its been defined to be capable of, not duplicating destructive powerful forces which I dont see how that would even be possible. Why would Xavier even allow that to be a possibility given how much control he has here? What purpose does that serve

I don't see the point either now, it's been way too long and way too much has transpired for there to be a logical reason for him to to have the void still in his head. Or any good stories coming from it now with a new status quo.

Also I'm in the crowd who believes Scott's isn't on the council because he's leading the X-men themselves, which to me feels perfectly fine and in character for him now, I don't think he'd want that responsibility anymore and probably feels he's best when he's leading them on the field.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post

Xavier is shady here. Collecting omegas on his sides. I don't see why he wouldn't one who can manipulate Sentry if things comes down to that.
    Seems necessary to me.
    If cerebro can copy omegas I don't see why it can't copy a little Void shard.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I don't think Cyclops would have liked to ve on the council and I don't think he should have. He took those responsibilities before becuase there was the need and nobody wanted to do what was needed or the get the bad reputation. the situation is diferent now. I think he will be happier for not being in charge of that.
    Exactly. All power hungry people are happy to take a seat.

Fantastic Member

Xavier is shady here. Collecting omegas on his sides. I don't see why he wouldn't one who can manipulate Sentry if things comes down to that.
    Seems necessary to me.
    how would having a piece of the void control sentry? wouldn't the more "full" piece be able to basically rip it from him or something. I mean he was only carrying a sliver. Also IF Xavier found void in Scott's head he'd probably take it out and keep it somewhere else. Also Xavier can copy an omega's memory not their actual powerset (right? I think that's right) so recreating void in his new body,not to mention the stuff scott went through to trap it himself, he would have to do that in every new body I would assume. Which would be taxing and unnecessary

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Neocide View Post
    how would having a piece of the void control sentry? wouldn't the more "full" piece be able to basically rip it from him or something. I mean he was only carrying a sliver. Also IF Xavier found void in Scott's head he'd probably take it out and keep it somewhere else. Also Xavier can copy an omega's memory not their actual powerset (right? I think that's right) so recreating void in his new body,not to mention the stuff scott went through to trap it himself, he would have to do that in every new body I would assume. Which would be taxing and unnecessary
    Manipulate not control.

Fantastic Member

Either way, I still don't know how he would,wouldn't it be the other way around?

Seems necessary to me.
    Cerebro copies memories which omega mutants have. A destructive force of power isnt a memory. Its that simple. I might be inclined to see things your way if this was a mind transfer ala Jean/Emma in the early 90s or Psylocke and her various body switches but this isnt that. Its literally a copy of someone's memories

Quote Originally Posted by Neocide View Post
    Yes, Cerebro copies memories; the powers come from the DNA used in the cloning process and the Void isnt a part of Scott's DNA

BANNED

To each their own.
    By copying the mind--the essence, the anima I still think void silver is still there in Scott.
    Let's give this topic a rest.

There's nothing to suggest why Cerebro won't be able to duplicate it.
    There's nothing to suggest why Phoenix would've burn through when it can't even repair his brain damage.

Xavier is back. If you want your AvX headcanon to be true this the time to bring it up having Xavier revealing Void's involvement in his death.
    What we do know is that in Uncanny Avengers thee Void was installed in the White Hot Room. And that the only way to enter that we know is the Phoenix.

BANNED

Deleted.
    10CHAR.
    Last edited by AHRNIHAL; 09-25-2019 at 12:47 PM.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post

Like most of us we don't want him in the council.
    Yep, Scott can avoid the blame from any shady decisions. Stress from X-men will most likely be enough for him anyways.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

wrong thread
    Last edited by Havok83; 09-25-2019 at 12:55 PM.