View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 541 of 619 FirstFirst ... 41441491531537538539540541542543544545551591 ... LastLast
Results 8,101 to 8,115 of 9276

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I was so hyped when i saw X-men #1 cover, I would really have liked to see Hickman's take on the weird family connections. Too bad the book will probably have very little about it.
    It is a really unexplored topic even if some of these connections have existed for decades they haven't been touched with much deep.

Quote Originally Posted by gambitxremy View Post
    https://youtu.be/Q1VNWuz-do0

34 seconds in there’s a bigger family tree genealogy can someone read it
    Can someone help with this

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I was so hyped when i saw X-men #1 cover, I would really have liked to see Hickman's take on the weird family connections. Too bad the book will probably have very little about it.
    It is a really unexplored topic even if some of these connections have existed for decades they haven't been touched with much deep.
    Yeah, if the entire book was about the summers family and wolverine, that probably would have led to a lot of interesting stories. But with how big Hickman's plans are, I can understand why it is instead focusing on the world of x-men in general.

BANNED

Thank god it's not about Summers family. A flagship book centered on Summers family will take a lot of heat.

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Thank god it's not about Summers family. A flagship book centered on Summers family will take a lot of heat.
    Up until recently x-men was cyclops story.
    But now with the retcon x-men is officially Moira’s story. As she is the one who started everything now

BANNED

The mere fact that it had the "Summers family" words on it would be enough. There would be pitchforks and torches being used due to it not being named the story of the Grey family. Or of a specific person of that family.

BANNED

Up until recently x-men was cyclops story.
    But now with the retcon x-men is officially Moira’s story. As she is the one who started everything now
    Reading too much Rosenberg is harmful to health.

Reading too much Rosenberg is harmful to health.
    Lol I’m reading too much into ed brubaker and Matt fractions. But there the ones who really got the ball started on the rise fall and redemption of cyclops and him as the official leader of mutantkind until Hickman came around

Lol I’m reading too much into ed brubaker and Matt fractions. But there the ones who really got the ball started on the rise fall and redemption of cyclops and him as the official leader of mutantkind until Hickman came around
    I agree that for far too long writers did seem to make the X-men the story of Scott Summers. Which as much as I love Scott I don't think he should be the only main character or figure. I think he should be one of a few main characters that should receive a lot of focus, the others being Storm, Xavier, Wolverine and Jean Grey (just my opinion). Scott is a super important character but when I recently re-read the original Claremont years it was impossible for me not to view the X-men as the Ororo Munroe/Storm story.
    Last edited by MechaJeanix; 09-29-2019 at 06:15 PM. Reason: spelling ugh!

Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    I agree that for far too long writers did seem to make the X-men the story of Scott Summers. Which as much as I love Scott I don't think he should be the only main character or figure. I think he should be one of a few main characters that should receive a lot of focus, the others being Storm, Xavier, Wolverine and Jean Grey (just my opinion). Scott is a super important character but when I recently re-read the original Claremont years it was impossible for me not to view the X-men as the Ororo Munroe/Storm story.
    True but once Scott came back in x-factor the story revolves around him and then it really starts to be about Scott even more in Morrisons run and then it centers around Scott after house of m till Hickmans run

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    That happened because other characters gets to breath outside of X-books. They had stories outside of X-books. Scott? X-men stories is his only story.

True but once Scott came back in x-factor the story revolves around him and then it really starts to be about Scott even more in Morrisons run and then it centers around Scott after house of m till Hickmans run
    after HoM until Secret Wars. Whiile his memory factored bc in the Terrigen era, he was dead and the main story doesnt factor around him until Rosenberg's run earlier this year

Only if we get Ruby Summers the only child of Scott Summers lol move over Wifi.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    Only if we get Ruby Summers the only child of Scott Summers lol move over Wifi.
    I don't think Scott needs more kids but
    At this point Ruby has more chances of being born than Rachel.