View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 542 of 619 FirstFirst ... 42442492532538539540541542543544545546552592 ... LastLast
Results 8,116 to 8,130 of 9276

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    That happened because other characters gets to breath outside of X-books. They had stories outside of X-books. Scott? X-men stories is his only story.
    Wasn't part of the reason Scott was the only one in the position to take the reigns of the X-Men the way he did because Storm had become a Black Panther character at the time?
    Dark does not mean deep.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Wasn't part of the reason Scott was the only one in the position to take the reigns of the X-Men the way he did because Storm had become a Black Panther character at the time?
    Yes.Don't tell her fans though.

Spectacular Member

what book will he be in? in hickmans run? also bump
    Wanda: Self-described soldiers adorned with an "X" with no dedication to what it stands for..

X-MAN: There is no measure.. to the level of sacrifice to what it stood for.. for sure as hell it's not an "A".

He'll be in Xmen by Hickman and Yu starting in October?
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    He'll be in Xmen by Hickman and Yu starting in October?
    Yep for the first arc. I believe Hickman has said X-Men will feature everyone and will rotate people in and out of the center. So while Scott will be headlining the first arc his involvement might vary from arc to arc.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Yep for the first arc. I believe Hickman has said X-Men will feature everyone and will rotate people in and out of the center. So while Scott will be headlining the first arc his involvement might vary from arc to arc.
    I’m not sure X-Men has arcs, at least for the first year. Hickman’s said it’s all one-and-dones.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

The whole "The X-Men are Cyke's story" discussion again, huh? Fraction wasn't solely referring to the HoM/Extinction era. Break down X-Lore in chapters and every single chapter is basically the fallout of whatever recently happened to Xavier/Scott/Jean. They've always been the Big Three narrative-wise, and Scott's been the most active overall. This was about story structure.

Anyway. Dug up the Xbox 360 during the weekend and played some MUA. I've joked about Cyke's roundhouse kick several weeks back, but holy hell had I forgotten the insane AOE on this thing. Craziest move ever for a ranged character, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    In theory Scott is going to be the character with the most presence in X-Men (Since the comic is described as he chooses the teams) but there may be some comic in which he is not.

BANNED

Just a heads up, but the HoX #6 spoilers are already out, so be careful about where you go in forums and such (and there are threads here where people can't keep their little fingers quiet). I've voluntarily read them, but it's good to let you guys know in case you're going around this place and end up finding such discussions. Also, let's keep them out of here until tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Just a heads up, but the HoX #6 spoilers are already out, so be careful about where you go in forums and such (and there are threads here where people can't keep their little fingers quiet). I've voluntarily read them, but it's good to let you guys know in case you're going around this place and end up finding such discussions. Also, let's keep them out of here until tomorrow
    Don't even need to read spoilers to know we'll get hints of Xavier's Sex Cult taking shape and the Rectangle's part in it, lol.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Don't even need to read spoilers to know we'll get hints of Xavier's Sex Cult taking shape and the Rectangle's part in it, lol.
    Which has to be the dumbest take on the topic. It is like they were looking how to make everybody feel offended, again, for some reason
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 10-01-2019 at 06:34 PM.

Emma was right

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Which has to be the dumbest take on the topic. It is like they were looking how to make everybody feel offended, again, for some reason
    I didn’t get that feeling, but we will discuss it later.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Haven't and won't read spoilers until I get my physical copy tomorrow, but if this is about Jean, Logan and Emma sharing Scott, it's obviously a tactical move from Xavier. Ever-so-slightly brainwash these four into getting along and the odds of someone going nuts and inadvertently ruining Xavier's sex cult scheme will diminish greatly.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Gamall View Post
    I didn’t get that feeling, but we will discuss it later.
    It's gonna break record 154+ pages of HoX #5,isn't it?

Emma was right

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    It's gonna break record 154+ pages of HoX #5,isn't it?
    Oh, yeah. xD