View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 558 of 619 FirstFirst ... 58458508548554555556557558559560561562568608 ... LastLast
Results 8,356 to 8,370 of 9276

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    A man finally reaching the peace (or as close to that anyway) that he wanted, just to have it taken away from him when all is said and done. Ok.... that was grim, but this whole sudden change of status quo makes my mind wander to worst place imaginable lol.
    I got a feeling is just Xavier messing with all of them or just another of Morias lifes that will end badly maybe

We have not seen Xaviers face, I think Emma might know what is going on is why she needs Kitty around and Bishop. She might have told Scott and he just playing Xavier game for now. Or not who knows xD

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    I got a feeling is just Xavier messing with all of them or just another of Morias lifes that will end badly maybe

We have not seen Xaviers face, I think Emma might know what is going on is why she needs Kitty around and Bishop. She might have told Scott and he just playing Xavier game for now. Or not who knows xD
    We saw Xavier face in House of X #6 ( i think) and when he was talking with Doug about starting the Krakoa nation. Granted all that was before the plan started.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Dude... no.

1) We have zero evidence that Rachel's dad is different than what has been said multiple times.

2) Even by some random event Jean was screwing Logan behind Scott's back, Scott was the one who raised her.
    Actualy we do Scott as a hound could not track Rachel.
    So yeah till someone tell me in writing her dna is Scott i will say it but till then I see only Ruby and Wifi.

A man finally reaching the peace (or as close to that anyway) that he wanted, just to have it taken away from him when all is said and done. Ok.... that was grim, but this whole sudden change of status quo makes my mind wander to worst place imaginable lol.
    Yeah, things have to go bad at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Dude... no.

1) We have zero evidence that Rachel's dad is different than what has been said multiple times.

2) Even by some random event Jean was screwing Logan behind Scott's back, Scott was the one who raised her.
    I'm with you on this, I don't want some shock reveal that Rachel isn't Scott's.
    Does it need doing?
    Yes.
    Then it will be done.

We saw Xavier face in House of X #6 ( i think) and when he was talking with Doug about starting the Krakoa nation. Granted all that was before the plan started.
    Flash backs only i ask about this last time.

Mighty Member

But Scott only has one child and that is wifi. I don't believe with the poly stuff that Rachel is Scott kid. Emma and Scott having Ruby will only make it two kids that Scott has.
    Canonically, Rachel is still the daughter of the Scott and Jean of her timeline (and they're both long dead).

Beginning in the late 1980s, Claremont's intention was for Rachel to be the daughter of her timeline's Jean and the Phoenix Force. However, that has never been made official canon.

All else is fan headcanon.

Quote Originally Posted by FUBAR007 View Post
    Canonically, Rachel is still the daughter of the Scott and Jean of her timeline (and they're both long dead).

Beginning in the late 1980s, Claremont's intention was for Rachel to be the daughter of her timeline's Jean and the Phoenix Force. However, that has never been made official canon.

All else is fan headcanon.
    I though She was Scott and Phoenix not Jean.
    I got into a argument with a Logan and Jean shiper a long time ago about Rachel. Honestly I feel like he won now with the poly stuff. Jean could have keep it from Scott.

Fantastic Member True Believer Tony's Avatar

So have we all just accepted the retcon that Xavier gave Scott his ruby quartz glasses instead of Sinister? I always like the idea of Sinister giving them to him plus now we have to assume that Scott was basically blind from when his mutant powers kicked in to when Xavier discovered him.

It's one of the biggest continuity headaches. The original Origins of the X-Men backup story had Professor X meeting Scott and Scott already had his glasses. Charles even met with the eye doctor who made them. Then later stories revealed Sinister was the one who made them, possibly he was the eye doctor Professor X met with. Now, writers like to show Xavier being the one who gave it to him. Perhaps he just improved on the design?
    Twitter: @TonyBWood

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xiyon View Post
    Re-read the issue. I'm still not sure how happy I am with Cyke's current portrayal, or if he's the real Cyke. Or maybe he is, but as a result of Moira et al playing with the timeline.

Regardless, how do y'all feel with a Cyke that's made peace with his world constantly being a struggle for survival? To me, it's like-- I don't know, Cyke taking a more passive/reactionary role, again, rather than leading the charge?
    Dying of laughter over the Scott/Lorna stuff. Everything else basically had me going WTF?

Anyway, here's retroactive spoilers on how the triangle's current arrangement came about.

Jeansus: "So, I've given it some thought and either I get to bang the two of you whenever I feel like it or you're not getting any, ever."
    HickmanVerine: "Yes, Jean. I will only ever love you, ever, Jean."
    HickmanClops: "Riiight."

Cue to Scott and Lorna becoming Krakoa's very first baby daddy and baby mama.
    Last edited by FluffyCyclopsRLZ; 10-16-2019 at 04:56 PM.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Actualy we do Scott as a hound could not track Rachel.
    So yeah till someone tell me in writing her dna is Scott i will say it but till then I see only Ruby and Wifi.
    Except: 1- Rachel was an experienced tracker with telepathic powers; 2) There have been multiple times she was confirmed as Scott's daughter, the most recent in Gillen's run. It's fanfiction to say he isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by True Believer Tony View Post
    So have we all just accepted the retcon that Xavier gave Scott his ruby quartz glasses instead of Sinister? I always like the idea of Sinister giving them to him plus now we have to assume that Scott was basically blind from when his mutant powers kicked in to when Xavier discovered him.

It's one of the biggest continuity headaches. The original Origins of the X-Men backup story had Professor X meeting Scott and Scott already had his glasses. Charles even met with the eye doctor who made them. Then later stories revealed Sinister was the one who made them, possibly he was the eye doctor Professor X met with. Now, writers like to show Xavier being the one who gave it to him. Perhaps he just improved on the design?
    All contradictions have a simple answer- that happened in another of Moira's lives.

Mighty Member

I though She was Scott and Phoenix not Jean.
    In Rachel's timeline, Jean wasn't replaced by Phoenix, just possessed by it.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Except: 1- Rachel was an experienced tracker with telepathic powers; 2) There have been multiple times she was confirmed as Scott's daughter, the most recent in Gillen's run. It's fanfiction to say he isn't.

All contradictions have a simple answer- that happened in another of Moira's lives.
    But... Tracking is something Logan is good at. Scott nor Jean have that.... Why would Rachel have this power?

Mighty Member

But... Tracking is something Logan is good at. Scott nor Jean have that.... Why would Rachel have this power?
    Telepathy + Ahab's "Hound" conditioning

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Dying of laughter over the Scott/Lorna stuff. Everything else basically had me going WTF?

Anyway, here's retroactive spoilers on how the triangle's current arrangement came about.

Jeansus: "So, I've given it some thought and either I get to bang the two of you whenever I feel like it or you're not getting any, ever."
    HickmanVerine: "Yes, Jean. I will only ever love you, ever, Jean."
    HickmanClops: "Riiight."

Cue to Scott and Lorna becoming Krakoa's very first baby daddy and baby mama.
    No.... I love Lorna but i can not get pass her being Alex ex lol is too gross. My vote is for Storm or Emma. Scott told Storm he will check on how she is doing later on wink wink.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Rachel doesn't have enhanced senses- she becomes a great hound because of her telepathy.