View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 568 of 619 FirstFirst ... 68468518558564565566567568569570571572578618 ... LastLast
Results 8,506 to 8,520 of 9276
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    New Solicitation doesn't look promising for us. Maybe Cyke will be missing from X-men.
    I mean the entire first issue was devoted to Scott, there's many characters to service, you can't expect him to be central all the time.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Punch Dimension. View Post
    I mean the entire first issue was devoted to Scott, there's many characters to service, you can't expect him to be central all the time.
    He has only one book. Whereas the others has their own team book, rotating appearance on X-men book & NOW so many minis.

BANNED

He has only one book. Whereas the others has their own team book, rotating appearance on X-men book & NOW so many minis.
    Scott is overall going to get the most attention in X-Men. Given that's the core book and will lead to most of the big future developments Cyclops fans are blessed. He's literally in the most valuable postion aside from Charles and Magneto, who aren't even regular fixtures in a specific book. Sure, some of the other characters are in perheiprhal books too, but they're just that, perheiprhal.

It's clear that Hickman has a long term plan and character arc plotted for him, and will be one of the core figures in Hickman's run when this is all said and done. Quality over quantity.

Plus it's likely Cyclops will feature in these minis too.
    Last edited by Punch Dimension.; 10-25-2019 at 11:54 AM.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Also, again, just because he isn't on the cover doesn't mean he won't have a role, or even a big one.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

This wouldn't have anything to do with the Jean/Logan and Jean/Emma teases, would it?

Wouldn't worry too much, Cyke's the 'No PDA and no scenery-chewing unless he has anything relevant to say' type. His nuke will drop last.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    This wouldn't have anything to do with the Jean/Logan and Jean/Emma teases, would it?

Wouldn't worry too much, Cyke's the 'No PDA and no scenery-chewing unless he has anything relevant to say' type. His nuke will drop last.
    Really don't care about those. Just want similar number of appearance as others.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I don't care about shipping anymore. I'm not a Jean/Logan shipper but i think rhis is the only time were they hooking up would save Scott some trouble, I hope they do it before Emma/Scott so people don't start crying that he is cheating. In fact this confirms Wolverine and Jean were serious before, useful in certain debates that just blame Cyclops for everything
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 10-25-2019 at 02:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I don't care about shipping anymore.
    Yeah, I noticed. Personally hate Jott (I just can't deal with the 'It's different for me, how dare you!' thingy), but the shippers deserved better than Scott/Jean not even having a shared bedroom anymore. Kinda bonkers, really.

I'm not a Jean/Logan shipper but i think rhis is the only time were they hooking up would save Scott some trouble, I hope they do it before Emma/Scott so people don't start crying that he is cheating. In fact this confirms Wolverine and Jean were serious before, useful in certain debates that just blame Cyclops for everything
    Oh, he'll still get blamed for everything for sure, lol. Can't wait for Logan, Jean & Emma (in that order) to start whining about Scott breaking the rules and "cheating" on them.

I don't care about shipping anymore. I'm not a Jean/Logan shipper but i think rhis is the only time were they hooking up would save Scott some trouble, I hope they do it before Emma/Scott so people don't start crying that he is cheating. In fact this confirms Wolverine and Jean were serious before, useful in certain debates that just blame Cyclops for everything
    It saddens me to see you like this phoenixzero, but hopefully there is something in the books for you too look forward (i'm not really into the idea, but i definitely interested enough in the rest of what's happening)
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

but the shippers deserved better than Scott/Jean not even having a shared bedroom anymore. Kinda bonkers, really.
    Shame on Marvel, they can't even make them cheat right.
    Oh, he'll still get blamed for everything for sure, lol. Can't wait for Logan, Jean & Emma (in that order) to start whining about Scott breaking the rules and "cheating" on them.
    Maybe that's what he should do, screw all that drama. I love Jean, I like Wolverine and I'm neutral to Emma
    but it is time for this stupid drama to end. screw it all once and for all, everything

Shame on Marvel, they can't even make them cheat right.
    It's not cheating unless Scott does it.

Maybe that's what he should do, screw all that drama. I love Jean, I like Wolverine and I'm neutral to Emma
    but it is time for this stupid drama to end. screw it all once and for all, everything
    It's not over until Logan/Jean/Emma say it's over.
    Last edited by FluffyCyclopsRLZ; 10-25-2019 at 02:53 PM.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Considering all the previews and what not, I can't help but think that Scott drew the short straw, lol. Maybe the others are right, but I am sharing a similar worry.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    Considering all the previews and what not, I can't help but think that Scott drew the short straw, lol. Maybe the others are right, but I am sharing a similar worry.
    Compared to Logan/Jean/Emma's appearances over multiple books? Yeah, he might end up getting slightly shafted. It'll make the cheating-but-only-when-Scott's-doing-it drama drama waaayyy funnier, though.

Logan/Jean/Emma: "Oh my God, is that why you were always smirking like crazy whenever you'd return from a short-lived-but-still-noticeable hiatus!!!???"
    Scott: ".....Yeah. Didn't you see that contraband list I gave Kitty? What did you think..."
    Logan/Jean/Emma: "That we were having all the fun, obviously!"

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Compared to Logan/Jean/Emma's appearances over multiple books? Yeah, he might end up getting slightly shafted. It'll make the cheating-but-only-when-Scott's-doing-it drama drama waaayyy funnier, though.

Logan/Jean/Emma: "Oh my God, is that why you were always smirking like crazy whenever you'd return from a short-lived-but-still-noticeable hiatus!!!???"
    Scott: ".....Yeah. Didn't you see that contraband list I gave Kitty? What did you think..."
    Logan/Jean/Emma: "That we were having all the fun, obviously!"

Once he does one thing, he's gone too far, lol.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    Once he does one thing, he's gone to far, lol.
    Scott: "You can't possibly be ser..."
    Logan/Jean/Emma: "You almost held hands in that one panel!!!"

Anyway, on a slightly more sinister (or is it?) note, anyone else wondering about the modified design/color of Cyke's first visor in last week's flashback? No way this wasn't intentional, right?