View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 570 of 619 FirstFirst ... 70470520560566567568569570571572573574580 ... LastLast
Results 8,536 to 8,550 of 9276

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Been catching up with the Giant Sized Jean/Emma thread drama and, wow, anyone else hoping God!Hickman will deal with everyone's relationship/sexing status ASAP just so Scott can smuggle himself the efff out any Rectangle drama, lol?
    Honestly I find "Make More Mutants" as a law disturbing. So is birth control banned? Gotta finish in the right place? I'm worried about certain X-Men and STDs frankly. I know you have miracle drugs to get rid of the clap but it's still gross.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Honestly I find "Make More Mutants" as a law disturbing. So is birth control banned? Gotta finish in the right place? I'm worried about certain X-Men and STDs frankly. I know you have miracle drugs to get rid of the clap but it's still gross.
    Oh, sorry, when I meant "everyone's" relationship/sexing status, I was referring to the Rectangle and how Scott's turn will most likely come last. Nobody cares about any of the other ships/hook-ups, lol.

Militantly Indifferent Kisinith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    If it makes you feel better Hickman actually addressed this concern, it was more about community and the phrasing was a riff on No more mutants
    "...I do want to point out that story-wise we’re also leaning into the fact that there are going to be thousands of mutant children showing up on Krakoa in search of their mutant family. So while a spirit of adoption isn’t really what you were asking about, I do think it matters contextually as what we’re talking about here is a communal parent/child relationship and what flows from that into the next generation."
    That said I'm totally in favor of the epic shitstorm it and associated implied living conditions kicked up. Funniest **** I've seen on these boards in years

Quote Originally Posted by Kisinith View Post
    If it makes you feel better Hickman actually addressed this concern, it was more about community and the phrasing was a riff on No more mutants

That said I'm totally in favor of the epic shitstorm it and associated implied living conditions kicked up. Funniest **** I've seen on these boards in years
    Next week on Dazzler:

Fifteen X-Men have traveled back to our time and accused Scott Summers of being their g̶i̶r̶l̶f̶... future ex-girlfriends' baby daddy! Krakoa's Captain Commander vehemently denies ever having sexual intercourse with anyone but his current partner ever since he dumped his sort-of-boyfriend and his two sort-of-girlfriends months ago! 16 men, 30 DNA tests! Don't miss out on the drama!

I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Cyclops: Die you lego sentinel abomination!!!
    Servbot: Wahhhhh!!!!

Been catching up with the Giant Sized Jean/Emma thread drama and, wow, anyone else hoping God!Hickman will deal with everyone's relationship/sexing status ASAP just so Scott can smuggle himself the efff out any Rectangle drama, lol?
    Ditto...strange stuff be happening.
    Last edited by TheDeadSpace; 10-27-2019 at 12:03 AM.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

I think he already made it nearly as explicit as it can be- I'm guessing #3 will all but spell that he and Emma are doing it for the folks that missed the least subtle hint of all time in HoX #6, and yes, there were folks that did.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    I think he already made it nearly as explicit as it can be- I'm guessing #3 will all but spell that he and Emma are doing it for the folks that missed the least subtle hint of all time in HoX #6, and yes, there were folks that did.
    I'm more curious if Fluffy's Cyke/Lorna shipping-sense is spot-on (again).
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xiyon View Post
    If it is, that would explain Magneto's joy way more than some kids chanting his name.

Quote Originally Posted by xiyon View Post
    Oh, what the heck. Can anyone come up with any other theory explaining why:

1. Lorna was even in HoX #5 to begin with (?!), why she was that upset over Scott's team potentially not being resurrected as themselves and dear God, why the resurrection scene conveniently focused on Scott?
    2. Lorna and Scott had that insane talk about homes and hopes and dreams, omg wtf?
    3. Lorna was staring at Scott's neck more intently than a freakin' Bioware squadmate, lol?
    4. Scott did not sound like someone who wanted to be at that Lorna-less family dinner, lol?

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    If it is, that would explain Magneto's joy way more than some kids chanting his name.
    You know what, I should've included that panel of the children chanting Magneto's name on the list. There's no way there was anything random about the camera angle and positioning of their arms.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    Ditto...strange stuff be happening.
    X-Men: Giant Size New Mutants, Polaris and Cyclops (Part 1 of 2)

New Mutants hijinkx land the team and their charges in Space Jail! It's up to Polaris and Cyclops to rescu... alright, fine, they drew the short straws and have been tasked with posting bail and dragging the brats back home kicking and screaming. A (really, really sweet, in its defense) explosive power combo move backfires during the (totally unnecessary) jailbreak and lands both (the supremely annoyed) Polaris and Cyclops in the medbay. A high-on-painkillers Polaris jokes about Cyclops giving her a foot massage being the funniest s*** ever while a decidedly not high-on-painkillers Cyclops lectures her on how it's not going to happen. Not while anyone's high on painkillers and while there's underage folks around anyway. The (endearingly) confused X-Teens ask their older (allegedly wiser) x-peers for clarification on social media and inadvertently set off a (not really) deadly chain of events involving bounties and, huh... more bounties being put on the New Mutants, Polaris and Cyclops' heads.

Concludes in the explosive X-Men: Giant Size New Mutants, Polaris, Cyclops, Wolverine, Jean Grey and Emma Frost!
    Last edited by FluffyCyclopsRLZ; 10-27-2019 at 08:23 AM.

Mighty Member

1. Lorna was even in HoX #5 to begin with (?!), why she was that upset over Scott's team potentially not being resurrected as themselves and dear God, why the resurrection scene conveniently focused on Scott?
    2. Lorna and Scott had that insane talk about homes and hopes and dreams, omg wtf?
    3. Lorna was staring at Scott's neck more intently than a freakin' Bioware squadmate, lol?
    4. Scott did not sound like someone who wanted to be at that Lorna-less family dinner, lol?
    I can't. I don't know if I got too used to writers phoning in their plots due to BMB so I therefore don't put any thought to the medium anymore. But yeah, it is suspicious.

You know what, I should've included that panel of the children chanting Magneto's name on the list. There's no way there was anything random about the camera angle and positioning of their arms.

New Mutants hijinkx land the team and their charges in Space Jail! It's up to Polaris and Cyclops to rescu... alright, fine, they drew the short straws and have been tasked with posting bail and dragging the brats back home kicking and screaming. A (really, really sweet, in its defense) explosive power combo move backfires during the (totally unnecessary) jailbreak and lands both (the supremely annoyed) Polaris and Cyclops in the medbay. A high-on-painkillers Polaris jokes about Cyclops giving her a foot massage being the funniest s*** ever while a decidedly not high-on-painkillers Cyclops lectures her on how it's not going to happen. Not while anyone's high on painkillers and while there's underage folks around anyway. The (endearingly) confused X-Teens ask their older (allegedly wiser) x-peers for clarification on social media and inadvertently set off a (not really) deadly chain of events involving bounties and, huh... more bounties being put on the New Mutants, Polaris and Cyclops' heads.

Concludes in the explosive X-Men: Giant Size New Mutants, Polaris, Cyclops, Wolverine, Jean Grey and Emma Frost!
    X-Editors and X-Writers lurking in this thread. I know you're lurking.

Please.

Please let Fluffy write one page parody / outros / omakes for the books. Please. Or his own book; I'm not picky.
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Please, no.

I can already Feel Erik doing the Magneto Happy Dance.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

#3 - but was she staring at his neck more intently than a starving vampire?
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    #3 - but was she staring at his neck more intently than a starving vampire?
    Interview with a Summers: the Colaris Love Story.
    Last edited by AJpyro; 10-27-2019 at 11:17 AM.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.