View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 571 of 619 FirstFirst ... 71471521561567568569570571572573574575581 ... LastLast
Results 8,551 to 8,565 of 9276
    Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xiyon View Post
    I can't. I don't know if I got too used to writers phoning in their plots due to BMB so I therefore don't put any thought to the medium anymore. But yeah, it is suspicious.
    Oh, Hickman is anything but lazy. He's the most meticulous and deliberate writer the medium has ever seen.

That Bioware reference bring so many memories lol.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

I'm more curious if Fluffy's Cyke/Lorna shipping-sense is spot-on (again).
    Fluffy tends to get a lot of things right. I wouldn't be surprised if this is one of them.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Guys, I have been very stubborn and negative these days and i feel that i haven't been behaving well with some people (not intentionally though).
    I want to apologize.
    I haven't liked some things and haven't been mature enough to react properly.
    If i offended anybody here or Cyclops or Emma, I'm sorry
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 10-27-2019 at 06:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Guys, I have been very stubborn and negative these days and i feel that i haven't been behaving well with some people (not intentionally though).
    I want to apologize.
    Meh. It happens. Alot. To comic fans. But we still like you buddy.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

I want to apologize.
    you are perfect
    Last edited by Snoop Dogg; 10-27-2019 at 07:18 PM.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

I want to apologize.
    You're fine as always.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

I want to apologize.
    I know I mentioned it already, but it's all good.
    Last edited by TheDeadSpace; 10-27-2019 at 07:00 PM.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Thanks guys!
    I'm really ashamed.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 10-27-2019 at 07:35 PM.

BANNED

I want to apologize.
    You're not offending anyone, love. If anything, I'm kind of worried about you, since you're not usually this negative. Hope things get better, if only to see you a bit more positive.

Stay well.

Militantly Indifferent Kisinith's Avatar

Thanks guys!
    I'm really ashamed.
    Don't be, you've been fine and its the internet, its better than anything I've ever seen (outside of monoploy and mario party) of turning otherwise reasonable people into frothing at the mouth lunatics. Hope things get better for you

I want to apologize.
    It's obvious that your frustration is with the direction and not the characters themselves. There wasn't any risk we'd confuse you with the people who came in here with dishonest arguements. Most of those posters have been perma-banned anyways.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Ninpuu - Shinobi Change! Striderblack01's Avatar

I want to apologize.
    Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    You're not offending anyone, love. If anything, I'm kind of worried about you, since you're not usually this negative. Hope things get better, if only to see you a bit more positive.

Stay well.
    Co-Signed.

Sorry if contributed in any way.

The Milkshake Boom
    Quite possibly the greatest movie podcast ever made!
    (But probably not)

Mighty Member

I want to apologize.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    It's obvious that your frustration is with the direction and not the characters themselves. There wasn't any risk we'd confuse you with the people who came in here with dishonest arguements. Most of those posters have been perma-banned anyways.
    For what it's worth, I'm not sure how I feel about Cyke's current direction, either. I like the Krakoa concept because it's basically Utopia 2.0, but I dislike because it's Utopia 2.0. That is, the majority of the 2010-2020s era was focused on Cyke's apparent villainy and how bad Utopia supposedly was.

And now most peeps are celebrating Krakoa / Utopia 2.0.

And all this is beside the fact that Hickman!Clops doesn't feel like the Cyke I'm a fan of (yet), which I'm attributing to subtle retcons-- such as Xavier being the one to give Cyke his first pair of ruby quartz glasses. I'm still half-expecting the survivors of Rosenbubble's run to appear out of Yana's portal and crash the party.

But, eh, cheer up. Eat something good and hit the gym. Then, you'll be too tired to care about your stressors
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

I want to apologize.
    Don't worry about it. The x-office is basically torturing Jott shippers for the sheer hell of it and are still being hilariously/distressingly dishonest about it. Your sour mood of late is perfectly understandable, but you haven't crossed (or gone anywhere near it, really) any unsavory line, imo. No offense taken and no apology required as far as I'm concerned.

For what it's worth, I'm not sure how I feel about Cyke's current direction, either. I like the Krakoa concept because it's basically Utopia 2.0, but I dislike because it's Utopia 2.0. That is, the majority of the 2010-2020s era was focused on Cyke's apparent villainy and how bad Utopia supposedly was.

And now most peeps are celebrating Krakoa / Utopia 2.0.
    Super annoying indeed.