View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 587 of 619 FirstFirst ... 87487537577583584585586587588589590591597 ... LastLast
Results 8,791 to 8,805 of 9276

Quote Originally Posted by yash View Post
    Damn! I don't like this, is there a chance this all will be resolved within an arc like a bad retcon or is this here to stay??
    I think you will be fine. Marvel won't let this happen

BANNED

Damn! I don't like this, is there a chance this all will be resolved within an arc like a bad retcon or is this here to stay??
    Eh, I don't like the destructive potential of Scott and Jean together again, since Scott will eventually be made the bad guy of the relationship to create drama and Jean will come out as beyond good and evil. But having calmed down from yesterday, when I was in a real bad moment, I see now that I should not give in to fear and just watch Hickman play his cards. He did nothing but inspire trust, so there's no reason for that to change now. That would be my advice for you. Let things play out a bit and see how it goes. Dawn of X has been great so far.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

There is no retcon. It's just a new development. And it isn't even being done in a way to design shock or anything.

Fantastic Member

Damn! Lol Looks like always there are three camps as I got three different advice/interpretation one is saying "it's a done deal", the other is saying "it hasn't happened and Marvel won't let it happen" and the other is saying "let's see how it goes", I hope if nothing else Scott gets out of this mess and he does it unscathed, let Jean have Logan and Emma or whatever

BANNED

@ChrisAHassan
    TOMORROW: #XMenMonday #35 - #Cyclops! We talk Scott's Captain Commander status, domesticity and more! Plus, new images of Scott with #JeanGrey and Scott with #EmmaFrost - Everyone wins! Except the Scott and Colleen Wing shippers. It's been a rough 40 years for the Scolleen fans.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Marvel won't let this happen
    You've been saying that since before Floorplan Day.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Oh, it's there to stay. Jean's getting laid while Scott's doing the dishes and Scott totally doesn't care because he was also getting laid while she was doing the dishes a few days back.

Damn! Lol Looks like always there are three camps as I got three different advice/interpretation one is saying "it's a done deal", the other is saying "it hasn't happened and Marvel won't let it happen" and the other is saying "let's see how it goes", I hope if nothing else Scott gets out of this mess and he does it unscathed, let Jean have Logan and Emma or whatever
    Pretty much my hope too. Run, Scott, run!

BANNED

From Alex Ross
    @thealexrossart

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

You should read the story, because there's nothing but a mess. In fact, it's subtle enough that there's still people denying it because they think makes Jean look like a whore to have sex with more than one man.

BANNED

God, it seems like Cyclops is stuck on a mistake made 15 years ago for the rest of his life. Like he doesn't get enough hate so Marvel decided to double down on the things everybody hates about him or his relationships.
    I blame Scemma, Cyclops will be stuck on that affair for as long as he is related with the woman he was cheating with. As if Emma was the only woman in the world.
    Last edited by JanBlackfyre; 11-10-2019 at 12:53 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JanBlackfyre View Post
    God, it seems like Cyclops is stuck on a mistake made 15 years ago for the rest of his life. Like he doesn't get enough hate so Marvel decided to double down on the things everybody hates about him or his relationships.
    I blame Scemma, Cyclops will be stuck on that affair for as long as he is related with the woman he was cheating with. As if Emma was the only woman in the world.
    Emma is the only woman in the world for Scott. Scemma forever.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Emma is the only woman in the world for Scott. Scemma forever.
    Really? I could have swear he married and had a few little romances before. He can have more if Marvel stops being stuck on scemma and does something new, something better.

Scott can date literally any other woman, instead of being with one that drags him down for just a ship, one that has been divisive from the start and that makes me dislike the dude.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    @ChrisAHassan
    TOMORROW: #XMenMonday #35 - #Cyclops! We talk Scott's Captain Commander status, domesticity and more! Plus, new images of Scott with #JeanGrey and Scott with #EmmaFrost - Everyone wins! Except the Scott and Colleen Wing shippers. It's been a rough 40 years for the Scolleen fans.
    Interesting. Apart from new Cyke art, I'm not sure what to expect.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Pretty much my hope too. Run, Scott, run!
    I think that's everyone's hope at this point.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JanBlackfyre View Post
    Really? I could have swear he married and had a few little romances before. He can have more if Marvel stops being stuck on scemma and does something new, something better.

Scott can date literally any other woman, instead of being with one that drags him down for just a ship, one that has been divisive from the start and that makes me dislike the dude.
    It's more like they're stuck on Jott than Scemma. And it isn't treated as the focus so far. We just know he's in what looks like a poly relationship with Emma, Jean, Logan and maybe more, but that's really not putting the spotlight on Scemma. Jott is, sadly, more damaging to Scott than Scemma, despite my preferences for the first.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    It's more like they're stuck on Jott than Scemma. And it isn't treated as the focus so far. We just know he's in what looks like a poly relationship with Emma, Jean, Logan and maybe more, but that's really not putting the spotlight on Scemma. Jott is, sadly, more damaging to Scott than Scemma, despite my preferences for the first.
    Jott has been dead since Morrison, the problem is that Marvel teases this love square everytime they want to prop up scemma.
    You end scemma and all the drama between Jean, Logan, Scott and Emma ends. I mean is the only thing left to end, Jean/Logan were never a couple until recently and I'm sure Jean will just jump to the next guy she shares a team with (girl seems to fall in love every five minutes) and it is not like Marvel would want Wolverine in something serious. Jean/Scott have been cheated and trashed into oblivion for more than a decade and haven't been a couple in long too, what else can they do to it? make them cheat again?. The only thing left to break is scemma.

Scott could date any other woman without having to be reminded every five seconds about this. But scemma just makes it look like he doesn't learn or feels sorry for anything.
    Cyclops should be better. A simple ship is not worth damaging the character so much. Marvel could end his relationships with Maddie and Jean (for way less than what was happened with Emma) they can move from scemma. I feel the current writers are just too stuck on scemma, they grew up on it and don't see how damaging it is for Cyclops. They are ironically too nostalgic with it to try something different.