View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

    218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

    106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 610 of 619 FirstFirst ... 110510560600606607608609610611612613614 ... LastLast
Results 9,136 to 9,150 of 9276
  1. #9136
    Astonishing Member AHRNIHAL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Utopia
    Posts
    3,655
    He is the rock that their island nation is built upon. The people of Krakoa know him and what he has done for them over the years, and they look up to him. He might not be RULING Krakoa, but he is definitely leading it.

  2. #9137
    Astonishing Member AHRNIHAL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Utopia
    Posts
    3,655

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    Yes, I know about Red. But was there any actual development there in Disassembled or did posters make a mistake? I couldn't be fucked to read that shit.
    Rachel was kidnapped by Ahab by the end of extermination #5.
    Disassembled happened after that.
    He is the rock that their island nation is built upon. The people of Krakoa know him and what he has done for them over the years, and they look up to him. He might not be RULING Krakoa, but he is definitely leading it.

  3. #9138
    Ultimate Member Havok83's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    16,529

    Default

    Endgame should have been on there. X-Sanction and AvX seem like a wasted 10 and 9 spot when they could have been combined so that one other entry was added

  4. #9139
    Mighty Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    1,924

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Endgame should have been on there. X-Sanction and AvX seem like a wasted 10 and 9 spot when they could have been combined so that one other entry was added
    Endgame? Sounds familiar but I'm drawing a blank.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

  5. #9140
    Ultimate Member Havok83's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    16,529

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    Endgame? Sounds familiar but I'm drawing a blank.
    The final X-Factor story before the O5 folded in back with the X-men. It was where Apocalypse gives baby Nahan the TO virus and Scott sends him to the future



    This was a pretty defining battle with repercussions still today

  6. #9141
    Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    7,269

    Default

    It would have been way more interesting if Vulcan had a redemption arc before joining the family again.
    I like him but it was weird he suddenly being all good again, returning to a previous version felt weird, like brainwashing him.

  7. #9142
    Mighty Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    1,924

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    The final X-Factor story before the O5 folded in back with the X-men. It was where Apocalypse gives baby Nahan the TO virus and Scott sends him to the future



    This was a pretty defining battle with repercussions still today
    Ah, thanks for the refresher. Yeah, now that you mention it, it should have been included.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

  8. #9143
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    2,141

    Default

    I think/hope we'll see more about Gabriel and others' reversions in future.

    Claremont and Portacio's X-Factor finale was an unexpected gem at the time and a taste of what the book could've been with the OGs beyond mediocrity.

  9. #9144
    Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    7,269

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    I think/hope we'll see more about Gabriel and others' reversions in future.
    what other reversion do you think could have potential or be fun?

  10. #9145
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    2,141

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    what other reversion do you think could have potential or be fun?
    I just mean other characters in the current era who have undergone substantial change, like Proteus, etc.

  11. #9146
    Ultimate Member Havok83's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    16,529

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    It would have been way more interesting if Vulcan had a redemption arc before joining the family again.
    I like him but it was weird he suddenly being all good again, returning to a previous version felt weird, like brainwashing him.
    there's not really much time for a redemption arc. The Gabriel that died would want to destroy Krakoa to spite Xavier. He was a homocidal maniac when he died and if they brought him back like that, they'd have to cage him much like they did with Sabretooth in the mid 90s. No one has time for that.

  12. #9147
    Incredible Member Ra-El's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    955

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    there's not really much time for a redemption arc. The Gabriel that died would want to destroy Krakoa to spite Xavier. He was a homocidal maniac when he died and if they brought him back like that, they'd have to cage him much like they did with Sabretooth in the mid 90s. No one has time for that.
    It would be cool if the original Vulcan is alive, he survived and was jusnt recovering. He could go to Krakoa and kill their Edited version of himself, and say that the X-Men havê no right of creating a version they think is better. If no Vulcan, maybe any character they chose to bring back in an edited version, could be actually alive and get angry at the X-Men for creating a "better" version.

  13. #9148
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,478

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    I think/hope we'll see more about Gabriel and others' reversions in future.
    .
    Most likely. Remember we're only three to four tissues into this new status quo after all. That's a plot thread might not be touched upon for at least another year or two.

  14. #9149
    Astonishing Member AHRNIHAL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Utopia
    Posts
    3,655

    Default



    Wow, I just realized that the X used in the council room is the same one used in the logos
    With Scott at the center.
    He is the rock that their island nation is built upon. The people of Krakoa know him and what he has done for them over the years, and they look up to him. He might not be RULING Krakoa, but he is definitely leading it.

  15. #9150
    Astonishing Member Glio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    2,915

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    With Scott at the center.
    And Emma admiring his ass.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •