• Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 63 of 619 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773113163563 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    That resurrection is just the way i wanted it.
    Attachment 77095
    How to cut the attached image?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I think it will work better if Jean is overall leader and Scott is field leader. She is better fit as the face of the X-men in a diplomatic position and he's better as strategist on the battle field. They have two different styles which can complement each other well
    Why?Because she had avengers by her side?lol

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    When you're a person with so much money another billion or so doesn't really makes a difference due to diminishing returns, for a guy like Ike he gets his joy in crafting an idea and imposing it into everyone, that's why he wanted a say in the MCU but he quickly got kicked after age of ultron, same with the Netflix projects he promoted or the inhumans series, those are 3 failures when he couldn't impose his will, and believe me, rich guys like him really like to impose their will unto others. All the money in the world is useless if you can't get what you desire
    I get it. I guess the point was that in most companies a senior executive would get the hook for blowing a gamble with a key property like that. With Marvel we're just glad it didn't succeed. Outside of the MCU, I'm pretty sure Ike gets everything he wants.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    I understand that but if no one is called out on their mistakes, they're just gonna keep repeating them.
    You're right. The latest generation of creators seems to want to ignore it though. That's probably the best we can hope for. I'm not sure what more protest can accomplish.

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Why?Because she had avengers by her side?lol
    To be fair, past a certain point Scott's diplomatic skills suffer and I love him for that. Let Jean waste time with the politicians and diplomats. When (I mean if) she fails, Scott will be around for Plan 2.

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    Not perlmutter, his inhumans pet project is sunk in the bottom of the sea, also a reminder that during that Era cyclops led the X-men against a literal war against extinction, meta commentary at its best?
    I almost feel sorry for Ike on that point. The man was defeated by a fictional character. He has his millions to console himself with, so I can't actually feel bad for him though.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfhammer View Post
    To be fair, past a certain point Scott's diplomatic skills suffer and I love him for that. Let Jean waste time with the politicians and diplomats. When (I mean if) she fails, Scott will be around for Plan 2.
    Lol, yes, I miss the X-Men having a tactician and planned formations. Hope they bring that back (assuming the writers were not using tactics in battle because they wanted to show a subtle difference in leadership styles, otherwise we'll just have cyclops team rushing in)

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Cyclops won't care about the hitler comments and old grudges when he comes back, just wants to set things right https://twitter.com/AshcanPress/stat...33545003823104
    Did any of us not totally call it? Funny thing is, if the X-Men are written in-characters, some of them should get angsty over Cyke not stooping to their level for the sake of sparing their feeelings.

Oh well. Let's hope not being a vindictive jackass won't mean he'll pull a Tyke and blame himself for everything, ever. Not quite holding my breath on that last one.

BANNED

Cyclops won't care about the hitler comments and old grudges when he comes back, just wants to set things right https://twitter.com/AshcanPress/stat...33545003823104
    It's expected and kind of welcome. God knows whenever Cyclops has the high moral ground, someone in the X-Men will shoot it down with MUH ONLY MAN WHO MATTERED/MUH NO-KILLING RULE. Remember he was the one saying he loved all of them after the last will/testament, after all they said, and wanted to go to jail. I never thought he was going to call them out, ESPECIALLY Storm. The X-Men did him dirty and that'll will stay with them, so we shall always remember it when any of them tries to go up on their high horses.

But at least they should use my idea of the "We lived, bitch" selfie with Madrox that they should send to Medusa.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Did any of us not totally call it? Funny thing is, if the X-Men are written in-characters, some of them should get angsty over Cyke not stooping to their level for the sake of sparing their feeelings.

Oh well. Let's hope not being a vindictive jackass won't mean he'll pull a Tyke and blame himself for everything, ever. Not quite holding my breath on that last one.
    If that’s the compromise we have to make so that Scott doesn’t become Tyke 2.0, fine. I won’t be holding my breath either.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    It's expected and kind of welcome. God knows whenever Cyclops has the high moral ground, someone in the X-Men will shoot it down with MUH ONLY MAN WHO MATTERED/MUH NO-KILLING RULE. Remember he was the one saying he loved all of them after the last will/testament, after all they said, and wanted to go to jail. I never thought he was going to call them out, ESPECIALLY Storm. The X-Men did him dirty and that'll will stay with them, so we shall always remember it when any of them tries to go up on their high horses.

But at least they should use my idea of the "We lived, bitch" selfie with Madrox that they should send to Medusa.
    Let's not go there. It just feels... disrespectful/unfair for all the mutants who didn't live. Let's not add Scott and Jamie to the list of x-folks who didn't give a effff until it became personal.

That being said... Clearly, ripping Black Bolt's actual throat with their bare hands and strangling Medusa with her own hair is the way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    If that’s the compromise we have to make so that Scott doesn’t become Tyke 2.0, fine. I won’t be holding my breath either.
    Says a lot when a mildly-sorta-kinda-but-not-really satisfying outcome is our best case scenario, lol.
    Last edited by FluffyCyclopsRLZ; 01-18-2019 at 06:44 AM.

Ultimate Member

Kind of a side thing, wondering the how/why Scott gets Alex to join his team and if it's anything more than he needs his help...

Guys, I have the worse news possible, at least Rosenberg was on our side in this, the beard isn't going to survive

https://twitter.com/AshcanPress/stat...11360575070208

Probably an excuse not to have to follow continuity or explain the holes in the plot of Soule and Marvel that never made sense. After all how to explain that someone who destroyed a toxic cloud that was killing a portion of the population without sacrificing any human life (Alchemy only) became the equivalent of Hitler's mutant version?

Answer: You can not .

Magik, Teen Jean, Storm and many others were there when all happened and yet they swallowed and accepted this story as truth is ridiculous.
    Last edited by Knives; 01-18-2019 at 07:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by maxi_miceli View Post
    Guys, I have the worse news possible, at least Rosenberg was on our side in this, the beard isn't going to survive

https://twitter.com/AshcanPress/stat...11360575070208
    BeardClops, we hardly knew you.