218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 77 of 619 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187127177577 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 9276
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by xiyon View Post
    My knowledge of law is nonexistent, but isn't the property of a criminal automatically turned over to the government? I mean, Murrica labeled Scott a criminal, so that would mean his legal claim and subsequent decisions over the handing over of his property is forfeit right?
    Yeah, but the government doesn't care that much about muties. They would probably raze the school grounds of they could but, since that isn't the case, they just ignore everything related to mutant real estate.

Omg I did say not to make it 3 pages for me to read but all of you had to make it 3 more making it 6, I should have said one.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Yeah, but the government doesn't care that much about muties. They would probably raze the school grounds of they could but, since that isn't the case, they just ignore everything related to mutant real estate.
    Something tells me they revisited those policies in the wake of Disassembled.

"We let these clowns build a school in Central Park and this is how they... Oh, it is ON."

Quote Originally Posted by DianaWw View Post
    Omg I did say not to make it 3 pages for me to read but all of you had to make it 3 more making it 6, I should have said one.
    Cyclops week. All bets are off.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

As for actual favorite scenes, I'd have to go with Scott's fight with Wolverine, Storm, and Nightcrawler after Proteus in order to check their mental states. At the same time, Scott's led victory against the Dark Avengers is another one that's up there for me.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    One wonders why the anti-mutant politicians didn't swiftly move to close the school XD yet another point to stab Cyke, eh?

"Scott Summers, this is all your fault! If you didn't get high on Phoenix, we'd still have a roof over our head!"

Edit: holy karp! I just realized--- maybe this was why the JGS was so butthurt over the Cyke during the timeskip. They had a legal battle over property!

JGS: But Scott Summers said he loves us and that he totally turned over the school to Orororororo!
    Murrica: nothing was signed and Scott Summers left no will. Also he's a criminal.
    JGS: ...
    Scott Summers: ...
    His grave: ...
    Last edited by xiyon; 01-21-2019 at 05:58 PM.
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

One wonders why the anti-mutant politicians didn't swiftly move to close the school XD yet another point to stab Cyke, eh?

"Scott Summers, this is all your fault! If you didn't get high on Phoenix, we'd still have a roof over our head!"

Edit: holy karp! I just realized--- maybe this was why the JGS was so butthurt over the Cyke during the timeskip. They had a legal battle over property!

JGS: But Scott Summers said he loves us and that he totally turned over the school to Orororororo!
    Murrica: nothing was signed and Scott Summers left no will. Also he's a criminal.
    That makes more sense then Ivx or what happened after

IvX never needed to happen. In my eyes it was marvel using the X-men to sail a ship with no sails. An icon like Cyke shouldn’t have been in that mess.
    Interesting Fact: Cyclops runs the X-Office.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Something tells me they revisited those policies in the wake of Disassembled.

"We let these clowns build a school in Central Park and this is how they... Oh, it is ON."

Cyclops week. All bets are off.
    Done reading. One thing if there is one x men book we all need to ignore and writers is Gold.

Edit: I am happy the one in red was ignore because it didn't have the *he fought for us*

LMAO. Awesome.

I'll raise you: Cyclops did leave a will. He left everything to Jean, figuring she'd be back already.

My knowledge of law is nonexistent, but isn't the property of a criminal automatically turned over to the government? I mean, Murrica labeled Scott a criminal, so that would mean his legal claim and subsequent decisions over the handing over of his property is forfeit right?
    Only if the criminal is fined and cannot pay the fine. Other than that, unless the property was taken during the crime, the property still legally belongs to the criminal.

LMAO. Awesome.

I'll raise you: Cyclops did leave a will. He left everything to Jean, figuring she'd be back already.
    Actually, there was no need for a Will because teen Summers was alive so everything was his.

Actually, there was no need for a Will because teen Summers was alive so everything was his.
    The sooner we can pretend Tyke post-IvX never existed, the better. And yes, I'm totally willing to sacrifice the prospect of Cyke not wanting anything to do with Jott based on his memories of Jeen treating Tyke like crap. The kid was that annoying.

The sooner we can pretend Tyke post-IvX never existed, the better. And yes, I'm totally willing to sacrifice the prospect of Cyke not wanting anything to do with Jott based on his memories of Jeen treating Tyke like crap. The kid was that annoying.
    BloodStorm or Laura should have made him a man. There are some issues that I like but most I don't of Young Cyclops.

But Jeen wanted Cyke not Tyke. Jean needs to remember that she hit on her husband as a teen lol xD

BloodStorm or Laura should have made him a man. There are some issues that I like but most I don't of Young Cyclops.
    What Laura did to Warren in that mansion bedroom is the stuff dreams are made of. They ANNIHILATED that room.