106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 82 of 619 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692132182582 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 9276

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    And that's why I gave it 3 stars.
    That and the fact that we might get cry baby Summers xD

Quote Originally Posted by Gamall View Post
    Hope I can read this soon. But, considering the spoilers, I am very upset. This is not what I was waiting for.
    Jean fans are actually escalating a few parts but the cold true is Jean will be in the arms of Bishop and Scott might fall back into Emmas. Not a Scemma fan Im a Jott fan but I would 100 times rather see him back with Emma then them.giving me cry baby cry mmer he can not even handle the name Summers lol
    Last edited by bell; 01-23-2019 at 02:47 AM.

Emma was right

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    Jean fans are actually escalating a few parts but the cold true is Jean will be in the arms of Bishop and Scott might fall back into Emmas
    I'm most afraid now that Cyclops will suffer miserably because of the relationship between Jean and Bishop.
    But this is not the worst part. I began to read comics in 2001. Since then, Cyclops has been my favorite character, and I have always supported his actions. And now, he regrets everything he did and i'm just.. what?

I'm most afraid now that Cyclops will suffer miserably because of the relationship between Jean and Bishop.
    But this is not the worst part. I began to read comics in 2001. Since then, Cyclops has been my favorite character, and I have always supported his actions. And now, he regrets everything he did and i'm just.. what?
    I get you bro, this happan to me with new 52 Superman. Theynkilled him off to bring some one I didn't want. I don't care who Jean dates I just want her and her drama away from Cyclops. My hero gots to find his way back with out the need of a shipping war here xD

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Because scemma didn't hurt Jean.
    Also i don't think cyclops is going to suffer, sure marvel loves their love triangles and drama but i'm sure he will hook up with someone superfast.
    I'm just happy they acknoledged his love for Jean after years of crapping on it. Because they are my favorite couple.
    Also please dont turn this againts jean is like turning on scott because of scemma.

My disappointment has nothing to do with Scemma or Jott. Even if Emma's only inclusion is from Wifi(who I dislike now).

It's the end with Scott's declaration on his actions. Its all horribly one sided.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

It's the end with Scott's declaration on his actions. Its all horribly one sided.
    Can you describe this in a spoiler so I can confirm whether or not CBR predicted the future?
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Why would you as aJott fan question Cyclops love for the red head? 85% of his life had been loving this woman. Because Emma came at a bad time in their life? Bro was still in love with Jean he even dream about her and Emma knew this. All of his life hes mad love for Jean and his love for his x men is all he had. I am tired of it at this point. Glad we got them to acknowledge he love Jean but now can we move on xD and Emma and Scott give me Ruby Summers

Fantastic Member

They have returned to the starting square. But I do not worry too much. Scott is alive, ok. Soon this direction will take little time, the most probable thing is that Scott finishes returning to positions of the 2006. That is a comfortable position for all that satisfies to all.

But above all it has to close Jott, and do well and not like what was done after the death of Jean. Scott has loved Jean, that is indisputable, but he has to move forward and he has to do it with Jean alive. Jean can continue with Bishop and Scott being alone for one long season.

I do not think there is Jott. The reason is simple: it is a burden if they want to evolve Jean. Neither Scoot nor Logan, they are too alpha males, too important. Bishop is fine, does not bother Jean's evolution, and this will continue a fairly long season.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Can you describe this in a spoiler so I can confirm whether or not CBR predicted the future?
    spoilers:
    Scott's declaration starts strong with him describing the state of the world and how despite the X-men's efforts, the world would gleefully forget them. Then it crashes down as he calls his actions of putting his species first and comparing it to those they had fought against. That doing so made him a monster and that it was wrong.

So yeah...not feeling this.
    end of spoilers
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

BANNED

spoilers:
    Scott's declaration starts strong with him describing the state of the world and how despite the X-men's efforts, the world would gleefully forget them. Then it crashes down as he calls his actions of putting his species first and comparing it to those they had fought against. That doing so made him a monster and that it was wrong.

end of spoilers
    Cool, so they're kind of butchering Scott so he could become the joke version of him that most people know as the lame guy and the one who cries for his girl while she gets the jump on him.

This is absolutely ridiculous, but certainly not unexpected. Way to go, Marvel.

Ha. Ha ha ha. HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

A month ago, in the March 2019 solicits topic, posted by 'Neto--

"The reason is likely that he wants to signal he regrets everything that happened since Morrison's run.

Basically, character regression"
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

If you're a fan of Cyclops in any capacity, Uncanny X-men Annual #1 is a must-have for your collection. I won't spoil it. I'll just say it was a joy to read.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Exactly. I’m very disappointed.

spoilers:
    Our Cyke isn’t back. This one, at least in this annual, is adult Tyke.
    end of spoilers
    "He did it. Summers did it."
    "I don't understand...What exactly did Cyclops do?"
    "He kept his people alive."

spoilers:

end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I saw it as what means he was willing to go or do to get the job done, it mirror Magnetos early days. However it was no way near that and this was a bit to much and it really made me agry and upset. I said it before adult Tyke.... FML. I just hope not and uncanny 11 and 12 can show something else
    end of spoilers