• Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 90 of 619 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100140190590 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 9276

Quote Originally Posted by DianaWw View Post
    Rosenberg didn't help with what he said. I don't want Tyke 2.0 I want Cyclops. I will not bother picking up Uncanny or X men. Still love Cyclops as a character but is my money and not going to spend it reading some cry baby.

Good luck guys.
    It was Brison who wrote it. Never liked his writing in Extermination. So makes sense

Rosenberg didn't help with what he said. I don't want Tyke 2.0 I want Cyclops. I will not bother picking up Uncanny or X men. Still love Cyclops as a character but is my money and not going to spend it reading some cry baby.

Good luck guys.
    Ditto. It's clear Marvel has zero respect for the character if they're just gonna revert 16 years of publication history and throw Emma under the bus again to do it. I won't be touching this series with a pole.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    It was Brison who wrote it. Never liked his writing in Extermination. So makes sense
    Talking about what he said on Twitter, that was the point for me to give up. So glad I didn't preorder Uncanny.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Ditto. It's clear Marvel has zero respect for the character if they're just gonna revert 16 years of publication history and throw Emma under the bus again to do it. I won't be touching this series with a pole.
    Is IvX all over again they need a scapegoat and Emma was used.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Soooo. Tyke 2.0. Le sigh. Could've been worse, I guess, but still totally not cool.

Any bets on Scott apologizing to Logan next issue, lol?

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Soooo. Tyke 2.0. Le sigh. Could've been worse, I guess, but still totally not cool.

Any bets on Scott apologizing to Logan next issue, lol?
    Probably apologize to each other. Which is dumb, but fine.

Emma was right

I was right.jpg
    Now it's good.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Probably apologize to each other. Which is dumb, but fine.
    You really anyone is going to apologize to Cyclops about anything?

I just - should I bother? I know that this is Brisson and not Rosenberg, but if this is the narrative direction that Marvel is going, what are the odds that Ulfhammer's suggestion comes true?

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    I just - should I bother? I know that this is Brisson and not Rosenberg, but if this is the narrative direction that Marvel is going, what are the odds that Ulfhammer's suggestion comes true?
    What was that suggestion?

Cyclops apologising to Medusa and Blackbolt next in the Cyclops: Make Amends solo

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    You really anyone is going to apologize to Cyclops about anything?
    Depends. Either that or the entire Uncanny run will be Wolverine featuring the Tyke apology tour.

Cyclops apologising to Medusa and Blackbolt next in the Cyclops: Make Amends solo
    In the ultimate irony, he will apologize to everyone, including the Purifiers and the Friends of Humanity, but not to Emma.

What was that suggestion?
    Incorporate RightClops, acknowledge that some (if not all) decisions he took were necessary, and reconstruct as the ideal middle-ground between RightClops and BoyScott. That might not be exactly what he wrote, but there you go.

Omg... Just no. #NotMyCyclops

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    Incorporate RightClops, acknowledge that some (if not all) decisions he took were necessary, and reconstruct as the ideal middle-ground between RightClops and BoyScott. That might not be exactly what he wrote, but there you go.
    It doesn't feel like that right now.
    Last edited by DianaWw; 01-23-2019 at 02:28 PM.

Incredible Member PhoenixStudies's Avatar

Jean was reset from Phoenix goddess to passive denmother, so of course Scott was going to be reset from militant RightClops to boy-scout.

As much as I hate to admit it, they really couldn't keep them in their hard-ass versions indefinitely. I'm sure we will still see Scott having bad-ass moments tho. He has always had such moments. Even during the original X-Men years he was a bad-ass leader, powerful, and a good strategist. But when he wasn't out in the field, he could be quite insecure socially and in the romantic arena. I really liked Morrison's take on Scott because he was portrayed as tall, lanky, and slim and dealt with insecurities which was a callback to his early portrayal to some extent. He was always a good and complex character and not being the stereotypical "cool guy" is what makes him cool, imho. I just hope we see some fire in Jean occasionally as well.