• Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 91 of 619 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101141191591 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 9276

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    In the ultimate irony, he will apologize to everyone, including the Purifiers and the Friends of Humanity, but not to Emma.
    Oh yes he must go to each of the Purifiers graces and lay a wreath. Sister Mary and Rocco I'm sorry for getting in the way of murdering Hellion

Scott was right in the moment due to what mutants were facing. But it's also normal and very Scott to look back reflect and think he did things wrong too.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    Scott was right in the moment due to what mutants were facing. But it's also normal and very Scott to look back reflect and think he did things wrong too.
    While true, there is a much better way to bring that about to writers than to throw everything he did under the bus.

In Avx consequences he said he would do it all again after having enough time to reflect

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    Incorporate RightClops, acknowledge that some (if not all) decisions he took were necessary, and reconstruct as the ideal middle-ground between RightClops and BoyScott. That might not be exactly what he wrote, but there you go.
    Did anyone get something that's even remotely in the same ballpark from the Annual?

Depends. Either that or the entire Uncanny run will be Wolverine featuring the Tyke apology tour.
    It's too bad Marvel won't play it for the laughs.

Anyone-who's-ever-dated-Cyke: "YOU!!!"
    Cyclops: "So... yeah. I'm sooo sorry, I should've told you I was like, totally married to my job. My bad. My social skills are the worst, I know. I'll work on it, promise."
    Anyone-who's-ever-dated-Cyke: "........................""

Star-Lord: "Summers? What do you want?"
    Cyclops: "Quill, I'm sooo sorry. I should've told you Kitty was the worst. My bad. My social skills are the worst, I know. I'll work on it, promise."
    Star-Lord: "........................"

Polaris: "Scott? What do you want?"
    Cyclops: "Lorna, I'm sooo sorry, I should've told you Alex was... Wait, hold on, I sort of ruined your wedding, didn't I? Mmm. That was awesome in hindsight, wasn't it? Well, at any rate, sorry for not intervening sooner, I guess? Anyway. My social skills are the worst, I know. I'll work on it, promise."
    Polaris: "........................"

In the ultimate irony, he will apologize to everyone, including the Purifiers and the Friends of Humanity, but not to Emma.
    Tyke 2.0: "Who's Emma?"

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    In Avx consequences he said he would do it all again after having enough time to reflect
    Ah, but that was EvilButNotReallyEvilGillenClops. This is the age of EverythingEverIsMyFaultRemorsefulClops.
    Last edited by FluffyCyclopsRLZ; 01-23-2019 at 02:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    More dominos having fallen since to add more reflection. Scott saved the Mutant Race but he also was a cog in making the world those mutants live in and it's not pretty. Now if he apologizes to the Inhumans I'll raise hell no mutant need ever to apologize to them.

The fact that you can't see that Scott is just as incapable of escaping Jean baffles me.
    Depends how you see it, writers at least tried and were successful for some time

More dominos having fallen since to add more reflection. Scott saved the Mutant Race but he also was a cog in making the world those mutants live in and it's not pretty. Now if he apologizes to the Inhumans I'll raise hell no mutant need ever to apologize to them.
    In all seriousness. I'm sorta agreeing with you on how Cyclops would look back and regret.

The suuuper annoying is that pretty much everyone else made out like bandits and he's pretty much stuck with the guilt of the world on his shoulders.

Actually mutant and human relationships are it's worst and that's cause of X-Man and whoever is leading the X-Man at present

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Did anyone get something that's even remotely in the same ballpark from the Annual?

It's too bad Marvel won't play it for the laughs.

Anyone-who's-ever-dated-Cyke: "YOU!!!"
    Cyclops: "So... yeah. I'm sooo sorry, I should've told you I was like, totally married to my job. My bad. My social skills are the worst, I know. I'll work on it, promise."
    Anyone-who's-ever-dated-Cyke: "........................""

Star-Lord: "Summers? What do you want?"
    Cyclops: "Quill, I'm sooo sorry. I should've told you Kitty was the worst. My bad. My social skills are the worst, I know. I'll work on it, promise."
    Star-Lord: "........................"

Polaris: "Scott? What do you want?"
    Cyclops: "Lorna, I'm sooo sorry, I should've told you Alex was... Wait, hold on, I sort of ruined your wedding, didn't I? Mmm. That was awesome in hindsight, wasn't it? Well, at any rate, sorry for not intervening sooner, I guess? Anyway. My social skills are the worst, I know. I'll work on it, promise."
    Polaris: "........................"

Tyke 2.0: "Who's Emma?"

Ah, but that was EvilButNotReallyEvilGillenClops. This is the age of EverythingEverIsMyFaultRemorsefulClops.
    Fluffy don't forget he need to say sorry to Warren for never kissing him.

Marvel can't have the other "heroes" acknowledge they were even a little bit wrong because that would mean Cyclops Was Right, even if only a little. Even worse, it would mean Marvel spent years on a terrible narrative.

Marvel could stand to learn from DC Rebirth (and Marvel Legacy doesn't count), in that it acknowledged mistakes made by previous editorial decisions and moved to correct them.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Depends how you see it, writers at least tried and were successful for some time
    Yeah, but now Emma is being disparaged left and right, retroactively making Scemma a doomed relationship where Scott never got over Jean. And if all the noise about Jean and Bishop (and where did Bishop even come from?) is true, Jean will get her chance.

Quote Originally Posted by DianaWw View Post
    Fluffy don't forget he need to say sorry to Warren for never kissing him.
    The list of people he should apologize to for not putting out and thus hurting their feelings/triggering them is basically everyone but Northstar and Karma, lol.

Marvel can't have the other "heroes" acknowledge they were even a little bit wrong because that would mean Cyclops Was Right, even if only a little. Even worse, it would mean Marvel spent years on a terrible narrative.

Marvel could stand to learn from DC Rebirth (and Marvel Legacy doesn't count), in that it acknowledged mistakes made by previous editorial decisions and moved to correct them.
    DC didn't really recognize the mistakes. they are just doing it again

Are also gonna talk about how Wifi emotionally blackmailed his father? Cause that's messed up man.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.