• Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 92 of 619 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102142192592 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 9276

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    The list of people he should apologize to for not putting out and thus hurting their feelings/triggering them is basically everyone but Northstar and Karma, lol.
    He should apologize to them for not hurting them.. Omg hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Are also gonna talk about how Wifi emotionally blackmailed his father? Cause that's messed up man.
    Nah, WiFi is about as likeable as a deep sea angler fish in an SS uniform. It's par for the course for him.

BANNED

Kid cable is a psychopath.
    I don't get the meaning of the word properly but what he pulled here in the annual,he has problems.

Are also gonna talk about how Wifi emotionally blackmailed his father? Cause that's messed up man.
    Who is Wifi?

Edit
    Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Kid cable is a psychopath.
    Oh god I keep forgetting is the kid.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Nah, WiFi is about as likeable as a deep sea angler fish in an SS uniform. It's par for the course for him.
    But it screws with the story somewhat. If Scott was his usual self, he would've had Wifi go to help out Jean while he helped with the Tavin situation.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DianaWw View Post
    Who is Wifi?

Edit

Oh god I keep forgetting is the kid.
    Lol,seriously?

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

It's Wi-Fi, lol. The guy put down the old Cable. I wasn't expecting heartwarming fuzzy moments.
    Last edited by FluffyCyclopsRLZ; 01-23-2019 at 03:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    DC didn't really recognize the mistakes. they are just doing it again
    That's after the fact, DC Rebirth and it's immediate follow-ups were good. And that doesn't change that Marvel refuses to acknowledge their editorial mistakes.

Astonishing Member Godzilla2099's Avatar

Poor Paul. When Cyclops gets his act together, papa should make his brat son apologize to the nice man that saved his life. Kid Cable's character is actually growing on me. Maturity of a teenager that needs a whoopin but skilled enough to get the job done.

Even in Cyclops's Darkest Moments he wouldn't have sacrificed an innocent family's life like that.

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Lol,seriously?
    I dislike that child right now. But like many have said is all to make his evil Step Mom feel okay for sleeping with the guy who tried to killed him and his kid. Now I know why they de age him. He hates Emma but will be okay with the evil stepmom right.

But Cyclops will still be the worst father for leaving his wife to run to the ex. Marvel sure loves Cyclops.
    Last edited by DianaWw; 01-23-2019 at 03:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    While true, there is a much better way to bring that about to writers than to throw everything he did under the bus.
    The take I would prefer is for him to hate what he had to do during the Utopia era - he wasn't taking the actions of the hero he wanted to be, but of the sovereign he was forced to be. The Dream he always believed in had to be put on hold to ensure there would be dreamers to have it in the future.

Or, a line for my (long delayed) ficlet - Scott was forced to rule when he was merely meant to lead. Having to do so many things he would have always advocated against had to take a toll on him, and I think he would be hit harder by learning there weren't any better decisions to be made than by learning he was wrong.
    Dark does not mean deep.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

WiFi is like Marvels version of Teen Trunks.

Ruby will change her name to Infrared and another Scemma child will come from the future called Bluetooth and then another Nathan clone called analogue

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    WiFi is like Marvels version of Teen Trunks.
    Teen Trunks was actually fun and likable, if a little whiny about his dad. WiFi is just pure angst distilled into its purest form. Rappers are currently injecting his blood into themselves to use a battle rap stimulant. His skin cells are harvested and sold for $14.99 a package at Hot Topic. Dashboard Confessional has him on their newest album cover.

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    Marvel can't have the other "heroes" acknowledge they were even a little bit wrong because that would mean Cyclops Was Right, even if only a little. Even worse, it would mean Marvel spent years on a terrible narrative.

Marvel could stand to learn from DC Rebirth (and Marvel Legacy doesn't count), in that it acknowledged mistakes made by previous editorial decisions and moved to correct them.
    Nope, it's really a bad example. Scott originally was a boyscout who loved his wife and tried never to do anything wrong. RightClops was the evolution of the character, he was no longer a boyscout, he had made many mistakes including the loss of his wife, killing his mentor and being considered a villain, even though he did the right thing. Now they want Scott to be the Boyscout of the 90's again, even though Rightclops was also a good character. Well this is the same thing that DC rebirth did with SM or WW new 52 they erased their stories because "they were very dark" and "those were not the real characters" so DC Rebirth brought "their true selves" even though that supposed Ignore or erase everything that happened during the last years.