Page 75 of 93 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 1392

Anyone have any theories on what the drug Ultimatum's goons have been pushing might be? I've seen some people theorize it might be Oz formula and I could see that as a possibility considering they seem to have control of Norman.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Is that even possible? A black person having green eyes? Aren't they usually brown?
    It would also help if she were mixed which she appears to be based on her hair and eye color.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    Anyone have any theories on what the drug Ultimatum's goons have been pushing might be? I've seen some people theorize it might be Oz formula and I could see that as a possibility considering they seem to have control of Norman.
    That seems the most likely since otherwise there is no reason to keep Osborn around.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Is that even possible? A black person having green eyes? Aren't they usually brown?
    Lol, my friend. There current black male actors that are light skin and dark skin with green eyes.

Spectacular Member

It would also help if she were mixed which she appears to be based on her hair and eye color.
    African people don't have to be mixed to have green eyes, Africans are the first people and can look like anyone because of that.

Spectacular Member

Going back to the idea of Miles' abilities increasing in their efficiency and numbers.

I really still feel there was a missed opportunity with him in terms of that. Miles first got his powers when he was about 12-13. Then after suffering a tragedy we are given a time skip of 2 years. I think they could have done something really interesting here.

They could explain the increase of power in his abilities and the number of his abilities as his body as it is going through puberty and his powers changing along with it. They also could have made his return to his role as a hero a lot more challenging with him not knowing exactly how strong he is anymore or unaware of what he can do.

I still wish he had an actual training arc/issue (like Kamala) or some interest in knowing what he is capable of or at least testing his limits.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderX View Post
    Going back to the idea of Miles' abilities increasing in their efficiency and numbers.

I really still feel there was a missed opportunity with him in terms of that. Miles first got his powers when he was about 12-13. Then after suffering a tragedy we are given a time skip of 2 years. I think they could have done something really interesting here.

They could explain the increase of power in his abilities and the number of his abilities as his body as it is going through puberty and his powers changing along with it. They also could have made his return to his role as a hero a lot more challenging with him not knowing exactly how strong he is anymore or unaware of what he can do.

I still wish he had an actual training arc/issue (like Kamala) or some interest in knowing what he is capable of or at least testing his limits.
    He is one flying-on-metal-trashcan-lid away from me totally giving up on DC doing anything with Static.

Courtesy of Lee Garbett, introducing... Miles Morales 2099! Another costume to add in the game! And apparently Garbett said on his Instagram page that the letters of the neon sign actually do spell something in Korean. Anybody care to translate?

Marvel Miles Morales Spider-Man #12 Comic Book (Lee Garbett 2099 Variant Cover)
    Last edited by Grimm911; 10-15-2019 at 12:24 PM.

I really like this, it's very cool.

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

I like the underarm webbing.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Grimm911 View Post
    Courtesy of Lee Garbett, introducing... Miles Morales 2099! Another costume to add in the game! And apparently Garbett said on his Instagram page that the letters of the neon sign actually do spell something in Korean. Anybody care to translate?

What if Spider-Man 2099 had been inspired by Miles Morales instead of Peter Parker? Looks awesome to me.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimm911 View Post

The hood looks better here then it did on 2099 Ghost Spider, but we really don't get to see much of the design in my opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    What if Spider-Man 2099 had been inspired by Miles Morales instead of Peter Parker? Looks awesome to me.
    Although Miles' suit looks more like Miles then Miguel's suit ever looked like Peter's.

Yeah, we can't see what's on the top half of his body at all, due to the angle.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

So Absolute Carnage #4 ends up completely contradicting the ending of Miles' tie-in.

spoilers:
    Miles makes his return to the story, but he's once again under the control of the Carnage symbiote. Eddie is forced to shock Miles to break him free from the control. Miles ends up letting Eddie know that Maker wasn't being completely forthcoming about his codex machine; it's actually been compiling all the symbiote codexes together and since Venom!Hulk got bodied by Carnage, Eddie decides to absorb these codexes.
    end of spoilers
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

That really just voids the entire purpose of the tie in, nothing that happened in it mattered.

That really just voids the entire purpose of the tie in, nothing that happened in it mattered.
    retcons strike again
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy