Page 26 of 93 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    Wondering if that is tying into Riri's book because it's interesting that Miles is getting kidnapped again in such a short timeframe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimm911 View Post
    You might be on to something. Do you think it will be an all new villain exclusive to Miles or a shared one between him and Riri? In the case of the latter I can only think that Tomoe the Technogolem might be making an appearance, at least in Riri's book.
    Those are both excellent thoughts, Tomoe is the only connection that would make any sense and it would be kinda weird for Miles being kidnapped to be a plot point of two different books in such a short amount of time.

On the other hand that description doesn't really sound like Tomoe and the description sounds like it's trying to describe someone new. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Also from the looks of the Avengers cover it seems like more Mephisto stuff is coming, so whatever is being planned Miles will definitely be involved in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    Also from the looks of the Avengers cover it seems like more Mephisto stuff is coming, so whatever is being planned Miles will definitely be involved in it.
    We'll probably be getting a big hint to that with the Miles and Peter story featured in the Free Comic Book Day issue coming out next month.

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

From Saladin Ahmed's Twitter:

"this is going to be a very dark issue, as close to horror as we've come in the series so far -- out in July!"
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Hmm...kinda getting Kraven's Last Hunt vibes now.

Going by the solicit I'm getting some "SAW" & "TAKEN" vibes. Nothing that explicit of course but this villain, may be doing what Taskmaster was doing in the PS4 Spider-man game. This also sounds similar to "Die Hard 2" and that John Cena movie "12 Rounds".

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Spider-Gwen solicit mentions that Spider-Man and Spider-Man guest star. So both Miles and Peter are in that issue.
    It's about time Miles got to hang out with Spider Gwen again. They're about to have their own movie together in and yet we haven't seen them together since when?

Quote Originally Posted by leo619 View Post
    It's about time Miles got to hang out with Spider Gwen again. They're about to have their own movie together in and yet we haven't seen them together since when?
    Spidergeddon, I think?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Spidergeddon, I think?
    Probably, though their time together was extremely limited from what I recall.

Yeah, because Gwen actually missed most of the event due to being stuck in an AU that wasn't her own.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Hey guys,

Reader question:
    I've just picked up "Miles Morales: Ultimate Spider-Man Ultimate Collection Book 3". What do I pick up afther that?

Quote Originally Posted by ChickRockGuitar View Post
    Hey guys,

Reader question:
    I've just picked up "Miles Morales: Ultimate Spider-Man Ultimate Collection Book 3". What do I pick up afther that?
    https://www.amazon.com/Spider-Man-Mi.../dp/0785199616
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Incredible Member

Well technically Secret Wars 2015 would be next up for Miles. And Ultimate End but that frankly can be (should be???) Skipped. Unless you're only interested on comics completely focused on Miles otherwise just know Miles is gonna end up in Peter's Universe before Starting Spider-Man vol 1.

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nerwrax15 View Post
    Well technically Secret Wars 2015 would be next up for Miles. And Ultimate End but that frankly can be (should be???) Skipped. Unless you're only interested on comics completely focused on Miles otherwise just know Miles is gonna end up in Peter's Universe before Starting Spider-Man vol 1.
    Both Ultimate End and Spider-Men 2 are better left forgotten.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Astonishing Member

I have contradictory feeling about Miles and Gwen's relationship. One one hand, I simply love it. But on the other hand, considering Gwen Stacy's role on Peter Parker/Spider-Man's history, sounds really bad.

One thing, Spider-Gwen and Miles had a relationship. But, during "Dead No More", Spider-Gwen disguised herself as 616's Gwen Stacy. How was that even possibly? I mean, isn't there suppose to be a difference of age between Spider-Gwen and 616's Gwen Stacy? Similar to the age difference between Miles and Peter.

Gwen died when she was in college. She is still a college student duwing da Cwone Cwonspwiwacy.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate