Page 24 of 93 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Interesting that Miles got this narrative assignment in the PS4-Verse as well. lol
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Hold your machete tight! Personamanx's Avatar

If anyone lives near a record shop, the Into the Spider-Verse soundtrack was given a limited edition release of Vinyl for Record store day. It's a great way to own an album, and it's one of the best looking album sleeves I now own.
    Continuity, even in a "shared" comics universe is often insignificant if not largely detrimental to the quality of a comic.

Immortal X-Men - Once & Future- X-Cellent - X-Men: Red

Nobody cares about what you don't like, they barely care about what you do like.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    Preview for issue #5
    https://www.comicsbeat.com/exclusive...-spider-man-5/
    Looks like web fluid will be more scarce.
    Would love for this to lead into Miles actually trying to make use of his organic webbing, instead of them continuing to ignore that he can do that for the sake of generic "Spidey web fluid" drama (aka, drama only when the plot demands).
    Last edited by J. D. Guy; 04-13-2019 at 08:44 PM.

Turns out both Miles and Spider-Gwen are going to be in the new Ultimate Alliance game.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    Turns out both Miles and Spider-Gwen are going to be in the new Ultimate Alliance game.

And just like that, I now have a reason to get a Switch!

Now just give me Ms. Marvel, Nova (Sam Alexander), and Ironheart so a can play the whole game with my Champions Squad.

Robbie Daymond's teased he's in the game (probably as Peter) so I'm guessing Miles will be voiced by Nadji Jeter again.

I guess one thing Miles has going for him is his distinct powerset makes him distinguishable from Peter's Spider-Man so it's worth making him a distinct character.

Incredible Member Unspeakable Evil's Avatar

Neat. Thought he was gonna be dlc so that’s nice

Maybe they handle it like that Lego Marvel game where all the spiders are together for one mission (maybe that's where they fight Green Goblin or Venom?).

I wonder if they'll just call him Miles in the game ?

I wonder how many alternate costumes they'll have in the game. The first one gave all the characters four costumes, but the second only did two. The prime candidates for Miles are probably the comic version, the movie version probably still wearing his normal clothes over it, and the Shadow-Spider costume from Champions.

Miles on a good streak of being in Marvel games.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    I wonder how many alternate costumes they'll have in the game. The first one gave all the characters four costumes, but the second only did two. The prime candidates for Miles are probably the comic version, the movie version probably still wearing his normal clothes over it, and the Shadow-Spider costume from Champions.
    Miles and Gwen actually both have their comic costumes as their defaults. So I'd say Miles' alts would be movie, civilian, and Shadow Spider.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Unspeakable Evil View Post
    Neat. Thought he was gonna be dlc so that’s nice
    Outside of the FF, I'd say the absence of Ms. Marvel is what probably surprises me the most since they've been pretty consistent in including her in games like this. I imagine she'll be DLC.

The cover isn't the full roster.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Outside of the FF, I'd say the absence of Ms. Marvel is what probably surprises me the most since they've been pretty consistent in including her in games like this. I imagine she'll be DLC.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    The cover isn't the full roster.
    Yeah. Doesn't show off characters like Gamora and Iron Fist

Just read through the issue and it was pretty good over all.

spoilers:
    Most of it is spent on Miles fighting against Tombstone's thugs. Miles learns that Tombstone is trying to expand his operations in Harlem into Brooklyn as well.

Miles has some relationship drama with Barbara, who asks him point blank what he is hiding from her but Miles dodges the question again and makes her angry.

While working on developing new webbing formula with Ganke, the two have a run-in with a new character named Sean. Sean is basically a composite of Classic!Flash Thompson and MCU!Flash. He all but accuses the two of stealing chemicals from the lab and states that there are rumors going around that the poorer students are stealing them to sell for drugs.

Miles later gets a call from his dad. Turns out Drutcher has been making house calls because of his suspicion of Miles' absences. Since Miles has been keeping his grades up, Jefferson tells him not to worry about it since he knows Miles is doing the right thing.

The issue ends with Miles engaging with some more of Tombstone's thugs. When he attempts to interrogate one, the guy gets scared off by the arrival of Starling who is also trying to hunt down Tombstone.
    end of spoilers