Page 82 of 93 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 1392

Why would Noir fight Nazis? Isn't his home time period BEFORE World War II?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Why would Noir fight Nazis? Isn't his home time period BEFORE World War II?
    A lot of people don't know this, but the Nazis were active in Germany and Europe before WWII. In the years following Adolf Hitler's election, but before WWII started, there was a contingent of Americans that actually wanted the U.S. to ally with the Nazi regime in Germany. In Spider-Man Noir: Eyes Without a Face, they called themselves "The Friends of New Germany." Not sure what they were called in the real world, though.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Preview for Spider-Verse #2

Possible alternate reality Miles inbound?

Definitely, that costume is a palette swap of our Miles. Red and blue instead of black and red.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

spoilers:
    Issue #2 of Spider-Verse seems to be a filler story that took place before Miles met Spider-Zero. The only really major thing that happened was Spider-Mam's Peter keeping a piece of the Carnage symbiote. I hope this isn't how the rest of the series goes because I'm very curious about what's happening.
    end of spoilers

Yeah, not a lot to say about issue 2. It was solid enough, but Miles was really only a side character. I hope issue 3 is better since I’m way more into Peni and SP//dr than Spider-Ma’am. No clue is the tease at the end will lead to anything in this series though.

Miles solicits for February

MARVEL’S VOICES #1
    Vita Ayala, Roxane Gay, Brian Stelfreeze, Geoff Thorne, Anthony Piper, Kyle Baker, Evan Narcisse, Method Man, Rob Markman, Chuck Brown, David F. Walker (W)
    Brian Stelfreeze, Anthony Piper, Kyle Baker, Sanford Greene, Damion Scott, Ray-Anthony Height, Alitha E. Martinez, Natacha Bustos, LUCIANO VECCHIO (A)
    Cover by RYAN BENJAMIN
    Variant by Brian Stelfreeze
    Variant by DAMION SCOTT
    THE WORLD OUTSIDE YOUR WINDOW!
    Marvel’s acclaimed podcast series focusing on telling the stories of diverse creators and their unique perspectives becomes a one shot of brand new adventures! The X-Men find their place in the world after declaring a new nation! Killmonger strikes! Moon Girl and Devil Dino return! 40 PGS./ONE SHOT/ RATED T+…$4.99

MILES MORALES: SPIDER-MAN #15
    SALADIN AHMED (W) • JAVIER GARRON (A/C)
    GWEN STACY VARIANT COVER BY NICK BRADSHAW
    INVASION AT BROOKLYN VISIONS!
    • Miles’ journal has gone missing--you know, the one where he wrote his private thoughts about BEING SPIDER-MAN!!!
    • And it’s fallen into enemy hands! Does that have something to do with Miles’ high school under siege by the most monstrous goons he’s faced since CARNAGE?
    • You’re about to see more of Brooklyn Visions than ever--but is it for the last time?
    32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99
    Would you look at that the thing everyone knew would happen is going to happen, this better not be the last time at BV.

SPIDER-VERSE #5 (OF 6)
    CHRISTOS GAGE (W) - JUAN FERREYRA (A)
    Cover by DAVE RAPOZA
    SPIDER-MAN NOIR, DEAD NO MOIR?!
    • Miles continues his journey to save the web of life and comes face to face with Spider-Man Noir!
    • But, wait…isn’t he dead?!
    32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99

Yeah, that solicit is hinting about him getting expelled, but I'd definitely prefer it if when he leaves it's because he graduated.

As for Spider-Verse, I guess this means Miles has some news for Gwen when he gets home.

Yeah, that solicit is hinting about him getting expelled, but I'd definitely prefer it if when he leaves it's because he graduated.
    I was getting the hint that the school building might get destroyed. Or at least wrecked enough that the students will need to temporarily transfer to a different school while repairs are being made.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimm911 View Post
    I was getting the hint that the school building might get destroyed. Or at least wrecked enough that the students will need to temporarily transfer to a different school while repairs are being made.
    I hope this is the case. I don't want the school setting or Mile's secret identity being taken away from him.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimm911 View Post
    This reminds me of how Peter was stuck not being able to go to school on Marvel's Spider-Man after a fight with Venom trashed the school.

Astonishing Member

"Spider-Verse 5" cover could confirm my suspictions. The Other must be resurrecting every spider killed by the Inheritors. I don't know who the freak woman is, but made me think about Eros, who came to counteract Peter's resurrection in "The Other". Only, I don't know if this is actually the Wasp or Swarm in Noir Universe.

It's definitely Swarm, but could it be that it's a composite character? Because that sure does look like it could be Janet.

It's definitely Swarm, but could it be that it's a composite character? Because that sure does look like it could be Janet.
    Could be the universe’s version of swarm or a alternate version of sharthra��

Here's some panels from next month's Miles Morales: The End coming out next month. I've got to say this is a pretty cool art style, not something you'd typically see but definitely very cool. Also a better look at the costume makes me of a fan of it, just seeing the added collar ups my enjoyment for some reason.

Last edited by Dragonick; 11-22-2019 at 05:33 PM.