Page 6 of 93 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    How about some fact checking, Syfy?
    Kamala's surname should be Khan (which they get right later), Gwen is now Ghost-Spider, Sam is no longer Nova and Laura is no longer Wolverine!
    Sometimes it depends on when that article was originally done.

I have seen magazines have stories already done but hold off on them for months or years. I can remember an issue of a magazine called Right On that encourage readers to catch Wesley Jonathan on the first season of What I Like About You on the WB and Jonathan Adams on American Dreams in it's first season.
    One issue- What I Like About You was in it's 3rd season and American Dreams was in it's 3rd and FINAL season.

No. The first volume of the Rising comic was actually the first meeting of 616's Ms Marvel and Squirrel Girl. Because comics Gwen is AU, it looks like the comics have subbed Miles in instead for this follow-up.
    So where is Falcon's kid at? Patriot? If you wanted Miles-you should have used Miles or don't cry when no one cares for Patriot since the rest of his team is in this new story.

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    So where is Falcon's kid at? Patriot? If you wanted Miles-you should have used Miles or don't cry when no one cares for Patriot since the rest of his team is in this new story.
    Rashawn, unfortunately, is kind of getting left out to dry due to Marvel's abruptly changing things post Secret Empire. Whatever plays they had for Patriot seemed to have died along with Sam Wilson being Captain America.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Not true. Patriot was a second lead in Falcon and Joaquin also rejoined him a few issues later. Problem is, Falcon was then cancelled. The sidekicks both recently joined the Champions.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    And let's not forget Journey Into Mystery makes a total of six all together. It really is a great month for him, is this the most appearances he's had in a single month? It also wouldn't surprise me if the movie did make more writers interested in using him.
    Speaking of the movie with the announcement of its Oscar nomination what are everyone's thoughts on its chances of taking home the win? I think it's a very strong contender considering it has been taking home a ton of awards already and is very well spoken of in the general media.
    If we are talking animated movies, his should win just due to the strength of the writing, and directing alone. Truly I think if those suckas can slide Mary "freakin" Poppins in as best movie I'll shoot my shot and say Into The Spiderverse movie should be in!

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    That's odd. It's not like Nadia's travelling to their universe, so these must be doppelgangers.
    It's probably jus a easter egg the artist added.

Well, I guess teaming-up with MCU Shuri is one-step closer to a team-up with Black Panther .
    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    Rashawn, unfortunately, is kind of getting left out to dry due to Marvel's abruptly changing things post Secret Empire. Whatever plays they had for Patriot seemed to have died along with Sam Wilson being Captain America.
    At least he's still in the animated series...(well, it's really more "occasional animated specials" then a straight series).

Here are the two variants for Miles Morales: Spider-Man #3

Variant by Dan Panosian

Movie Variant

I wonder if all the covers for second printings will be scene from the issue. It's a pretty cool concept and I wouldn't mind if it continued.

BANNED

Nice of this week's ASM to say it takes place after an issue of Miles.

Well, it had to, considering Rhino's involvement.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Issue #1 is heading into a 3rd printing now.

I'm happy for Saladin, the first two issues really impressed. Can't wait to see how this arc wraps up.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    Issue #1 is heading into a 3rd printing now.

I'm happy for Saladin, the first two issues really impressed. Can't wait to see how this arc wraps up.
    Same here, great stuff.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post

My theory of why Miles did what he did is looking more accurate than I thought. That looks like one rough fight.