Page 39 of 93 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989 ... LastLast

From what I can tell Saladin is taking a page from his own personal life as a writer and is incorporating it into Miles' personality going forward. I remember in interviews, Saladin mentioned he didn't really see any major Marvel characters who were "writers", other than supporting casts who were journalist. It's kind of similar to how ITSV turned Miles into a young street artist, only this time with words. As for the journal narration I think it suits its purpose for now; but eventually, especially after it falls into the wrong hands, Miles will wise up and not write down his Spidey adventures in it, and Saladin will most likely switch to a new form of narration, while keeping the writer's spark alive in Miles in some other way.

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    Must not be because it's on Marvel's website. The Disney link is gone and if that is Miles-that is straight up spoiler. Because the figure with that outfit is in stores now but he's white.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    Here's the cover for issue #10 apparently someone named Ultimatum (bit on the nose with that name) controlling Ultimate Green Goblin.
    I'm guessing the villain can summon people from the Ultimate Universe and is tied to it somehow, although I don't think the connection is going to be that overt.
    Well, I'm getting an error message when I click on the link .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, I'm getting an error message when I click on the link .
    It was a Miles Morales hoodie listed as being from Far From Home.

It's listed on the Marvel store as well now but they've pulled the images.

It was a Miles Morales hoodie listed as being from Far From Home.

It's listed on the Marvel store as well now but they've pulled the images.
    It wouldn't be the first time they've had marketing for characters not even in a movie.

I think there were, like, Darkhawk toys or something associated with Guardians Vol. 2 and they were never even mentioned ni the movie.

Preview for Issue #7 is out.

Miles track down Aaron because it turned out Tombstone had files on him. Aaron denies being involved with him, stating that Tombstone attempted to recruit him into his war.

Thanks to Mayor Kingpin, Aaron's criminal record has been wiped. Aaron claims to have gone straight and states that he ended up selling the Iron Spider gear back to Tony for an exuberant price.

I'm interested in seeing how this issue goes with having different artists for each mini-story. If what he says about the armor is true though I'm a little disappointed, we never really got to see all it could do and with its color scheme (and the fact that it had an amount of legs that made sense) I really liked the armor.

Astonishing Member

If the Ultimate Goblin is going to appear, then they have to make Peter Parker have a chance to fight him. The most brutal and deadly version of Norman Osborn/Green Goblin against a grown-up and experienced Peter Parker is something we all need to see. I'm pretty sure Peter/Spider-Man will be happy to punch a version of Norman Osborn with all his strength, not worrying for killing him. (It's not the same to punch a guy with a mask than a Hulked monster).

Incredible Member

That was a pretty concise and well used 5 pages, got Aaron's current standing with Miles, what he's up to(seemingly) and moves on and doesn't awkwardly cut out like so many previews tend to do.

This is the current image I got when I wanted to see if the Javier Garron variant for Absolute Carnage: Miles Morales #1 was up. Might this be hinting to symbiote suit Miles perhaps? That us hope so.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grimm911 View Post
    This is the current image I got when I wanted to see if the Javier Garron variant for Absolute Carnage: Miles Morales #1 was up. Might this be hinting to symbiote suit Miles perhaps? That us hope so.
    Is this that cover???

https://i.redd.it/ojhodgy202431.jpg

Hard for me to tell whose name is on this stuff.

It wouldn't be the first time they've had marketing for characters not even in a movie.

I think there were, like, Darkhawk toys or something associated with Guardians Vol. 2 and they were never even mentioned ni the movie.
    They will do that for toys a lot of times.

I want to say Nova was in that Guardians wave too.

Avengers Infinity War figures had Killmonger & Klaw.

Black Panther had Black Bolt & Namor.

The upcoming Marvel Legends Endgame has Shuri as the ONLY one of the 7 figures in that movie.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grimm911 View Post
    Guess that explains why I can't find the series in bins (I need another copy of number one for that code). Good thing I got a subscription from Marvel.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Is this that cover???

https://i.redd.it/ojhodgy202431.jpg

Hard for me to tell whose name is on this stuff.
    No that's, Clayton Crain's work. He is among the greatest artists to ever touch the Spider-Man, Venom, and especially Carnage characters. I was so happy to see him do more covers for Miles. Javier Garron is the current main artist for Miles' solo series.