Page 79 of 93 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 1392

Same here. It feels like there should have been some more build up to this.

I really need to see the Prowler suit drawn by someone else. I still think the art is overall fine, but it's small stuff like what Dragonick said about the masks that turns me off.

Yeah, it could have used more build up. Now that I think about it why do they have Aaron doing an assassination? He's primarily more of a thief than anything else. From a technical standpoint the are is entirely sound it's just some details that are just very hard to ignore, I remember a few issues ago where you could see Miles' entire ear through his mask.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    Yeah, it could have used more build up. Now that I think about it why do they have Aaron doing an assassination? He's primarily more of a thief than anything else. From a technical standpoint the are is entirely sound it's just some details that are just very hard to ignore, I remember a few issues ago where you could see Miles' entire ear through his mask.
    In issue 7 (which was told from a few character's pov) Aaron says, "Spent my whole life in the life. Corner boy, enforcer, cat burglar, super villain." Bendis may have intended for Aaron to only be a thief, but Ahmed added some more stuff to Aaron's rap sheet.

The super villain part actually refers to his Iron Spider stint at the end of Bendis's run, right? I don't even know what a "corner boy" is.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Pretty much means Aaron used to deal drugs. The term comes from the fact some drug dealers just hang around on street corners waiting for their potential buyers.

Incredible Member Unspeakable Evil's Avatar

On Halloween related note. I saw two trick or treaters dressed as Miles tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Unspeakable Evil View Post
    Shoot. I should've convinced my nephew to go as Miles this year.

Well that's a no-brainer.

Quote Originally Posted by Unspeakable Evil View Post
    Lucky you. No trick or treaters showed up at my door at all (seems that everyone was doing the Guy Fawkes fireworks five days early instead), so the sweets we bought are unclaimed. I guess I'll end up eating them myself.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    We're definitely getting something soon, they teased something on their Twitter the other day too.

Incredible Member

Do you guys prefer he keep the spray paint motif or eventually move up to his refined comic look?

I'd prefer he move up to the comic look or at least something more refined, sort of a way of showing he's grown in experience.

Very excited about a new tease for Spider-Verse. I am only dreading the possibility of Miles and Gwen becoming a couple in this series.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerwrax15 View Post
    Do you guys prefer he keep the spray paint motif or eventually move up to his refined comic look?
    I don't like the spray paint motif but it fits Miles' character in the movie and distinguishes the movie version, sort of like the white spider on PS4 Spider-Man.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    They doing Miles and Gwen as couple, can't wait for Spider-Verse 2!