BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    The first two attachments are broken.
    Let's try this again, one last time...

MJ and Miles 1.jpg

MJ and Miles 2.jpg

MJ and Miles 3.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Nerwrax15 View Post
    Well it is Mary Jane after all lol. Is Miles even aware that Peter and MJ are a couple? Peter and Miles don't really ever converse with one another's supporting casts.
    There's a lot that feels ill-defined between Peter and Miles. At least to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    Let's try this again, one last time...

MJ and Miles 1.jpg

MJ and Miles 2.jpg

MJ and Miles 3.jpg
    Thanks, I can see them this time.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

More eldritch than thou Venomous Mask's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It also reminds me a lot of Man-Spider.
    Yes, a combination of Man-Spider and Spider-Carnage. Back about two years ago, when smashing together Spider-people from different dimensions into the same story was all the rage, I had wanted to see a rumble between a Man-Spider and Spider-Carnage from other dimensions, but it sadly never happened. This plot point, however, has great potential of its own. Maybe there could be an offshoot of Miles while he has this symbiote, creating a new villain, maybe an ally for the Spider-Queen.
    "I should describe my known nature as tripartite, my interests consisting of three parallel and disassociated groups; a) love of the strange and the fantastic, b) love of abstract truth and scientific logic, c) love of the ancient and the permanent. Sundry combinations of these strains will probably account for my...odd tastes, and eccentricities."

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Venomous Mask View Post
    Yes, a combination of Man-Spider and Spider-Carnage. Back about two years ago, when smashing together Spider-people from different dimensions into the same story was all the rage, I had wanted to see a rumble between a Man-Spider and Spider-Carnage from other dimensions, but it sadly never happened. This plot point, however, has great potential of its own. Maybe there could be an offshoot of Miles while he has this symbiote, creating a new villain, maybe an ally for the Spider-Queen.
    We almost got that in the finale of the 90s TAS, but Man-Spider just attacked Spider-Man and Scarlet Spider while Spider-Carnage used him as a distraction so he could (attempt to) carry out his evil plan of obliterating all reality.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Exclusive preview for issue 10 is up on Multiversity Comics

Quote Originally Posted by Grimm911 View Post
    Exclusive preview for issue 10 is up on Multiversity Comics
    Thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Thanks for sharing.
    No prob... seems that Ultimate Goblin still refuses to cover up his shame though. Could make for some amusing panel shots.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimm911 View Post
    No prob... seems that Ultimate Goblin still refuses to cover up his shame though. Could make for some amusing panel shots.
    Yes. Yes, indeed.

So Miles actually did forget the ultimate universe? Man I've felt janked back and forth on this for so long now. I NEED to have this confirmation.

Quote Originally Posted by Modamy View Post
    So Miles actually did forget the ultimate universe? Man I've felt janked back and forth on this for so long now. I NEED to have this confirmation.
    My best guess is that his memories of the Ultimate Universe are either repressed or feel more like subconscious dreams with a heavy feeling of deja-vu. Could explain the sudden memory flashback he had when seeing Ultimate Green Goblin again.

Incredible Member

I'd buy that, if Spider-Men II was not a thing. Maybe he slowly forgot about it since then??? Saladin gots his work cut out for him lol
    Last edited by Nerwrax15; 09-05-2019 at 05:00 PM.

And Spider-Geddon, if he remembered what happened during Spider-Verse he should remember being from a different universe.

Yeah, he may have initially forgot about 1610 - which would mean he wasn't lying to Gwenpool when he appeared in her book - but he should've remembered everything by the time of Spider-Men II. If he's supposed to still not remember, Ahmed hasn't done his homework.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, he may have initially forgot about 1610 - which would mean he wasn't lying to Gwenpool when he appeared in her book - but he should've remembered everything by the time of Spider-Men II. If he's supposed to still not remember, Ahmed hasn't done his homework.
    To be honest this subject is such a convoluted mess because it was never properly addressed in the earlier issues when Miles became a part of the 616. Bendis didn’t address the issue until Spider-men II, so most people just assumed Miles didn’t remember his previous life in the UU.

And even then most people continued to believe Miles didn’t remember after the whole return of Uncle Aaron arc because, although Bendis made allusions to Miles remembering, he did it in such a half assed waY due to him leaving Marvel soon, that it was still up in the air on wether Miles remembered his time in the Ultimate Universe or not.

At this point I don’t think doing any kind of homework would accomplish anything but a headache at the mess they made of Miles continuity by not properly addressing this topic from the start like they should have.