Page 54 of 93 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member

We've had a cover of Miles being shoved into the ground and being detained by a cop(topped with him being handcuffed and with a gun primed on him)....if you ask me the context of "resisting" and "defying" matches the context of Miles' current situation just fine.
    Last edited by Nerwrax15; 08-09-2019 at 05:13 AM.

Incredible Member Unspeakable Evil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Ceres!!!! Love that Miles’ almost too-rapidly expanding world from Bendis is sticking around. So much material for future movies.

Also BOOOO at Marvel if they really did scrap that cover.
    I'm actually surprised she came back. But she's unique recurring badguys for Miles some glad Ahmad is still using her

Quote Originally Posted by Unspeakable Evil View Post
    I'm actually surprised she came back. But she's unique recurring badguys for Miles some glad Ahmad is still using her
    Is it ill-advised that this gives me hope that Tomoe The TECHNOGOLEM, will be making an appearance at some point?

Quote Originally Posted by Grimm911 View Post
    Is it ill-advised that this gives me hope that Tomoe The TECHNOGOLEM, will be making an appearance at some point?
    I don't see why not, if Ceres (who Miles never actually met) is coming back Tomoe should have a huge chance of coming back considering she was the villain of an arc.

Astonishing Member

I really hope so, I felt like she was Miles "Black Cat" that has a lot of potential. It's just that he needs to find more excuses to go to Japan lol.

Quote Originally Posted by leo619 View Post
    I really hope so, I felt like she was Miles "Black Cat" that has a lot of potential. It's just that he needs to find more excuses to go to Japan lol.
    Or an excuse for Tomoe to have her organization to set up shop in Brooklyn or NYC in general.

Ceres!!!! Love that Miles’ almost too-rapidly expanding world from Bendis is sticking around. So much material for future movies.

Also BOOOO at Marvel if they really did scrap that cover.
    They didn't scrap it, it was edited.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    They didn't scrap it, it was edited.
    I think they actually meant to say "BOOOO at Marvel if they really did scrap that fist on the cover". This is why we must proofread people.

Or an excuse for Tomoe to have her organization to set up shop in Brooklyn or NYC in general.
    Those issues are legitimately my favorites of Bendis' run so having her back as a main stay of Miles' rogues would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    Preview for issue #9
    https://monkeysfightingrobots.co/mil...omics-preview/
    It's pretty cool to see Ceresi again.
    Is this the first time Rio and Aaron have been on the same page together? Feels like it is.
    I'm not sure how much we'll see them explore Miles' world in the movies with how much they're dimension-hopping.

I could see her revamped as Earth-65 Tinkerer though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerwrax15 View Post
    We've had a cover of Miles being shoved into the ground and being detained by a cop(topped with him being handcuffed and with a gun primed on him)....if you ask me the context of "resisting" and "defying" matches the context of Miles' current situation just fine.
    Which ended up having almost nothing to do with the content of the issue, I might add.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unspeakable Evil View Post
    Everyone needs their own Tinkerer .
    Quote Originally Posted by leo619 View Post
    Doesn't Miles have 2-3 potential "Black Cat" character at this point?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Is this the first time Rio and Aaron have been on the same page together? Feels like it is.
    You are absolutely right, took long enough huh!

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Doesn't Miles have 2-3 potential "Black Cat" character at this point?
    Our boy is a femme fatale magnet it seems. Seriously though other than, Starling, Tomoe's the only other one with "Black Cat" potential, since Bombshell is a full blown hero.

]Our boy is a femme fatale magnet it seems. Seriously though other than, Starling, Tomoe's the only other one with "Black Cat" potential, since Bombshell is a full blown hero.
    I guess Bombshell's the "Firestar."

Tomoe isn't actually a Spider-Man villain, despite the fact Miles has fought her. She debuted in Iron Man, remember. Fought Tony and Rhodey, and then Riri and Pepper, before she encountered Miles.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Tomoe isn't actually a Spider-Man villain, despite the fact Miles has fought her. She debuted in Iron Man, remember. Fought Tony and Rhodey, and then Riri and Pepper, before she encountered Miles.
    Very true but it isn’t uncommon for marvel heroes the share certain villains. Also some characters that started off in one series sometimes become mainstays in others, a great example is the fact that Sabertooth, yes that Sabertooth, first premiered as an enemy of Iron Fist of all people in his first volume.

Can't wait to read this issue with Ceres. It's looking good!